RPM question

  1. True74Seneca
    Guest
    True74Seneca's Avatar

    RPM question


    Quick question. I have 2 sample packs of RPM. I wanna use them up so they are gone. I am only 17. Will it hurt me to use RPM for two days? If it helps i am 6 football 230 pounds. I wasnt sure as it says it boosts test. Thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have responded in your thread in supplement section. Pm me for more questions.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Quick question. I have 2 sample packs of RPM. I wanna use them up so they are gone. I am only 17. Will it hurt me to use RPM for two days? If it helps i am 6 football 230 pounds. I wasnt sure as it says it boosts test. Thanks.
    It's not going to hurt you to use them for 2 days. However, at your age such supplements are UNnecessary.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. True74Seneca
    Guest
    True74Seneca's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It's not going to hurt you to use them for 2 days. However, at your age such supplements are UNnecessary.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Ok thanks, i know they are unnecessary, just cleaning my supp basket and dont want to just throw them away.
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Ok thanks, i know they are unnecessary, just cleaning my supp basket and dont want to just throw them away.
    let us know what you think!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. True74Seneca
    Guest
    True74Seneca's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    let us know what you think!
    It was great. Full of energy today for leg day, lots of PRs. If i ever need this when im older i will get it for sure! Only one day and i recommend it 100%
  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    great!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. New Member
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    It was great. Full of energy today for leg day, lots of PRs. If i ever need this when im older i will get it for sure! Only one day and i recommend it 100%
    same

    i just got RPM/DRIVE about 2 weeks ago now

    i already look better/feel better

    i was wondering if i could add HGHup to the mix but that might conflict with DRIVE?
  9. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    same

    i just got RPM/DRIVE about 2 weeks ago now

    i already look better/feel better

    i was wondering if i could add HGHup to the mix but that might conflict with DRIVE?
    you are good to go if you please!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    same

    i just got RPM/DRIVE about 2 weeks ago now

    i already look better/feel better

    i was wondering if i could add HGHup to the mix but that might conflict with DRIVE?
    You can use HGHup♂ with the RPM/Drive stack; there are NO conflicts at all.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in