♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by AN ♂♂♂

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is for anyone who wants to post feedback on their experience with HGHup♂.

Extracts from each log currently running will also be posted so that you can have an idea of what each logger's results are without bias.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew372

andrew372: Andrew732's HGHup Experience

Day 13
Woke up QUICKLY after the alarm hit me, extremly deep sleep Recovered real well and had a sore-free body. Loving the recovery aspect of this supplemeny, not to mention cognitive function is still noticealy up. My muay thai instructor kept telling me that my head movement was OUTSTANDING, and I agree my coordination is simply amazing, I had amazing focus throughout all my training today without distraction. Endurance was HIGH today, things have been taking off since day 11...I had amazing pumps at the gym, reps were much easier, though I did not try to go up in weight but by the looks of it; I could have gone heavier. I had a sprint today that was a PR! Mood is great...

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 10.5/10
Energy 11/10
Motivation 11/10
Mood/Aggression 9/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 8/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 11/0
Strength 9/10
Quality of Training 11/10
Pump and Vascularity 10/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 9.5/10
Body Composition and Look 9/10
Appetite 5/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

NOUGH SAID LOL!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383: Pmiller's HGHup♂ Sponsored Log

Training
Deadlift
395x5 455x3 500x1 525x1
Deadlift with suit on
525x1 545x1
Swings
50x20 75x20x15x20 50x30seconds
Pull Down Abs
120x10x10x10x10x10
(pull down abs and swings were supersetted, thought I was going to die)

HGHup Effects
• Sleep - Time and Quality - Just under 7.5 hours of ok sleep
• Mental Alertness/Focus - Good Focus
• Energy - Average
• Motivation - above average
• Mood/Aggression - Pretty rev'd up this morning
• Stress - none
• Libido - Higher than normal
• Joints - Felt good
• Endurance - Normal
• Strength - Good but not great
• Quality of Training - Above average
• Pump and Vascularity - N/A
• Muscle Hardness/Density - Still felt very dense
• Body Composition and Look - Only one hole left on my squat belt
• Appetite - Normal
• Overall Sense of Feeling - Ok

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins: ~~HHHHGHHHHup♂!! Nosnmiveins' App Nut Sponsored Log~~

Sleep - Time and Quality best supp for sleep ever. im not having crazy dreams or anything, but the deep deep sleep is amazing. i could wake up in 5 hours or 10 hours and i feel refreshed and ready to go.
Mental Alertness/Focus havent noticed too much, usually only stims help with this.
Energy normal
Mood/Aggression this is also very pronounced. just want to pounce at anything pissing me off.
Stress besides wanting to destroy weights its all good.
Libido one horny mofo here
Joints right elbow was bothering me doing triceps for the first couple of sets.
Endurance after an hour in the gym i still feel like i need to keep going and going, but know i dont need to overtrain.
Strength somethings about to happen :D
Quality of Training intense
Pump and Vascularity VERY noticeable pump, im on sust.mast.npp and the pump ive had the last couple of days on HGHup have been awesome...very much like im on an oral. i also feel PUMPED when i first wakeup in the morning
Muscle Hardness/Density haaaaard
Body Composition and Look cant quite tell yet
Appetite normal
Overall Sense of Feeling not too shabby ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vipersg123

Vipersg123: Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review

Sleep: 10 Ive been getting the best sleep ever... I am waking up on my on completely refreshed

Mental Alertness: 7, Gave this a seven because it's sort of a hard thing to measure and past the few days I can't notice to much difference...

Energy: 8 Good energy all day... although i get tired at night lately which isn't bad because im not getting a second wind at 10pm and staying up later than I want.

Motivation: 8 Feeling very motivated

Stress: 9 Suprisingly i haven't been stressed through the move

Libidio: 8 I am getting constant morning woood, haha

Joints: 7 No real change here

Endurance: 7 Not much new noticed here

Strength: 9 Much improvement here... lately it seems like my pressing and clean strength is going up most noticeably.

Training quality: 7 If I were in a gym that worked well for me then I'de be having great workouts, but for now since I don't have the equipment I need im not going to have the greatest of workouts

Pump/vascularity: 10 Holy crap, When i was in the gym the other day all my veins were bulging out and because of the move my diet hasn't been right on either so I was very suprised!

Muscle hardness: 10 Same thing, I feel solid lately....

body composition and look: 10 much improvement as stated above and im headed exactly where I want to go

Appetite: 7 Not much new here... not getting too hungry anymore and since I don't have so much **** in the fridge or cabinets tht I can snack on I am having less cravings cuz the bad stuff just isn't there!

Overall sense of feeling: 9 I feel great even in the conditions I am in, living in a new home.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tattoopierced1

tattoopierced1: Tat's gettin HiGHUP (AppNut Sponsered Log)

Shoulders, abs, calves yesterday. Workout went great. Really put focus on the mid delt during shoulders. Things are really starting to change for me while using HGHUP. I feel more aggressive as the days progress, a def. alpha male type feeling throughout the day. For the first time yesterday, my muscle bellies feel "full" throughout the day.

Sleep: again, starting to really get better, more restful sleep.
Mental Alertness/Focus: slightly increased
Energy: same
Motivation: slightly increased due to aggression being up
Mood/Aggression: better overall mood, very aggressive
Stress: same
Libido: same
Joints: slightly better than normal
Endurance: same
Strength: same, havent noticed much in terms of strength gains outside of normal progression
Quality of Training: very good, feel very aggressive in the gym
Pump and Vascularity: pretty much the same, however Pump can be felt as muscle bellies feel full throughout the day.
Muscle Hardness/Density: density feels up throughout the day
Body Composition and Look: mid section is starting to lean up a tad more
Appetite: starting to hit a stride, I am finding myself hungry often
Overall Sense of Feeling: great, very alpha male.

Starting Thursday, I am going to greatly increase my caloric intake as I will be done cutting/recomp and I really want to stay in the 240's at the bodyfat I'm at now and begin another bulk. Just a few more days to go, and HGHUP appears to be leaning me up very nicely while keeping my strength higher than a normal cut would have done to my strength.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88: Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10 7 hours of sleep and I was out. I woke up on my own without my alarm and felt great
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10
Energy 10/10 worked out then led a successful practice
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 9/10 Got a lil pissed when I lost my squat rack because some guy wanted to rant after I asked him how much he deadlifted.
Stress 7/10 nothing too major
Libido 9/10 ya it was def in full affect. Every female seemed to appear hotter today. I wont even go into detail about that anymore.
Joints 8/10 the usual bother some joints feel fine
Endurance 7/10 didnt do anything with real endurance except run some at practice but cut it short due to wearing the wrong shoes mostly.
Strength 8/10 felt good on everything wish I would have gotten to do my squat widowmaker though
Quality of Training 6/10 only because of no squats or else would have easily been an 8
Pump and Vascularity 6/10 Idk what it was but didnt have a pump from training today but recovery between sets was unreal.
Muscle Hardness/Density 7/10 feeling pretty solid
Body Composition and Look 8/10 feel like I am looking leaner
Appetite 6/10 it has been down pretty much except for some cocoa almond snacking mmm

The sleep and recovery on this are amazing. I am glad I ordered a bottle to make this an 8 weeker.
Overall Sense of Feeling

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bowskie69

bowskie69: Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup

Sleep - Time and Quality: Odd sleep patterns, but I'm waking up feeling well-rested even with less hours. I am averaging 7-8 hours of quality sleep a night now.

Mental Alertness/Focus: I am more alert than usual, but the focus is not what I am used to. I am aware of everything, but it's almost like my mind is a lil' cloudy at the same time.

Energy:Excellent I have plenty of it;clean and sustained.

Motivation: Honestly, I lie in bed at night thinking of what my next routine will be like:D

Mood/Aggression: Much more positive. I still have that aggression, but I harness it for use at the gym instead of blowing up on everyone I see.

Stress: Pssh!! I let ISH slide.

Libido: Harder erections and increased desire to get it on!

Joints: Still poppin' in the knees and elbows.

Endurance: Slightly better, I can perform my target number of reps without having to take a break to re-gain my strength and catch my breath.

Strength: Steadily increasing.

Quality of Training: Top notch. I don't really have "bad" days or "off" days that are even really all that bad.

Pump and Vascularity: Hard fawkin' pumps man! Nothing like I have ever experienced. Pumps come on quick and honestly feel as hard as rock!!

Muscle Hardness/Density: I already feel more full and solid.

Body Composition and Look: Same as start but more shapely with a lil' less bodyfat.

Appetite: WTF is in this! I can't stop eating. I normally eat every 2 hours, and sometimes that is difficult (as far as being hungry). Now, I'm eating larger portions every 1 1/2 hours! I love it.

Overall Sense of Feeling:Confident and Accomplished....and sexy as hell ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Derok

Derok: Getting my HGHup by Derock

Yesterday I did arms and shoulders. I did incline curls followed by kickbacks followed by laterals for 10x10 total. As my arms fatigued I switched to standing curls and decline extensions all with 20lb dumbbells at home. My arms got pretty pumped. I then finished off with a slow chinup, high rep incline close grip pushups till failure, and high rep band laterals for medial/rear delts.

Overall I felt it was a pretty good workout. I didn't take any caffeine and was pretty focused and intense.

Sleep - My sleep has been pretty solid. I usually wake up once after about 7 hours of sleep to go to the bathroom. I tend to want to lay in bed meaning I don't get up until about 9-10 hours after I went to bed. I wish I had more get up and go in the morning, but I feel rested during the day.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Very good without caffine

Energy - Not as great as I'd like, but not lacking

Motivation - very good for not taking much caffeine

Mood/Aggression - a bit higher than usual

Stress - low

Libido - seems a little higher than usual

Joints- no problems

Endurance - very solid yesterday

Strength - n/a

Quality of Training - great. I'm getting better workouts with less stims

Pump and Vascularity - extremely pumped yesterday, but the pump started to die after about my 7th set

Muscle Hardness/Density - normal

Body Composition and Look - Looking good. I think my upper chest is filling out more and my arms are looking bigger. I'll have to find my tape measure soon to give exact measurements

Appetite - stronger than usual

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tatteredsaint

tatteredsaint: moving up in the world with hghup

today I went in really early so I could get my workout in I was working with a time limit so I went in n hit it like a caveman short rest n high intensity my freakin arms felt like they were going to explode by the time I got done n we measured my biceps pumped I was like 2cm from 18inches I've been trying to hit that mark forever...

Sleep - Time and Quality- was solid I was exhasted yesterday
Mental Alertness/Focus-it was there once I got moving I was in the gym early in the a.m.today
Energy- energy was excellent
Motivation- I'm always motivated
Mood/Aggression- I about kicked some dudes ass in the parking lot of my gym this morning after he cut me off n was mean muggin me til I got out of the car lol
Stress- not too bad today
Libido- up a lil bit
Joints- feel fine
Endurance- excellent I was on short rests n still killed it
Strength- was pretty good no higher but it stayed with me longer
Quality of Training - great felt like a monster
Pump and Vascularity-my arms were freakin jacked today
Muscle Hardness/Density- I looked pretty diesel about halfway through my workout one of my friends came in n said "damn dude your arms look f*ckin huge" that felt good
Body Composition and Look- I think I'm starting to lean out a lil bit I'm down a couple lbs but strength n muscle measurements are still holding
Appetite- off the charts I'm hungry within 20 mins of eating
Overall Sense of Feeling - feel pretty good except I think I'm half sick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MBSowards

MBSowards: MBS asks, "What's HGHGHGHGHGHG HGHup doc?" (Applied Nutriceuticals)

Sleep - Time and Quality - Very restful the past two nights. More than the norm. Also worth noting I usually take a sleep aid at night and have stopped taking them for this log. I actually have been taking something to help me sleep so long I've forgot about mentioning it when asked what I'm taking. Usually Reduction PM or ZMA.
Mental Alertness/Focus More solid than usual. This is important because focus and mental alertness are two key aspects of the work I do.
Energy Waking up drowsy but feel pretty good as the day moves on.
Motivation Still highly motivated.
Mood/Aggression This is truly noticeable. I feel more alpha than normal.
Stress Very stressed, personal life related issues.
Libido High.
Joints Nothing to say.
Endurance Great endurance.
Strength Nothing noticeable, I expect this will be a week 2-3 thing if I notice much.
Quality of Training Great sessions lately, woke up incredibly sore today after an awesome workout yesterday.
Pump and Vascularity Very noticeable.
Muscle Hardness/Density Very noticeable.
Body Composition and Look Feel like I'm dropping bf%
Appetite Insane.
Overall Sense of Feeling Feeling good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BiggJohn

BiggJohn: Boosting GH and Test with HGHup log by BiggJohn

1st week in review

Sleep - Time and Quality - Sleep quality seems to be improved. Very little waking up in the middle of the night. I'm not necessarily sleeping longer, but if I wake up early in the morning having to pee, I'm able to get back to sleep.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Can't really say I've noticed any significant change.

Energy - Energy has been poor as of late. I've been trying to nap a bit more than usual to make up for a lack of energy.

Motivation - Not feeling any improvement in motivation at this point.

Mood/Aggression - Not feeling more aggressive in any way. No real change in mood. I'm usually a pretty happy person anyway.

Stress - I'm not really under much stress so I wouldn't necessarily expect an improvement with it.

Libido - Not noticing any significant change to libido at this point.

Joints - Joints continue to feel like crap although my RC felt better today. Stay tuned on this one.

Endurance - As I mentioned previously I don't typical do endurance type workouts, so I wouldn't expect to notice much with regards to endurance.

Strength - Possibly felt a little stronger doing shoulders today but this might have been because I've shifted my HGHup dosing to the mornings, allowing improved carb timing before my workouts. Stay tuned on this one.

Quality of Training - Don't feel any significant change has occurred.

Pump and Vascularity - No improvement at this point. When taking a NO type supplement in the past, I've gotten pretty pumped biceps during a back workout. This wasn't the case in my latest back workout on HGHup.

Muscle Hardness/Density - I'm only 1 week in an wouldn't expect anything at this point.

Body Composition and Look - See above.

Appetite - No real significant change at this point.

Overall Sense of Feeling- See above.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RyKane

RyKane: RyKane has more HGHup than Billy Hoyle log

Ok, so this is the second week to where I can see any progress. I took Vitruvians advice and really tried to push it this week and I can say my weight lifted and reps went up across the board. I think the third week will be the sweet spot.

Sleep - Time and Quality - Very similar to melatonin, I have to be a bit careful of when I take my dose just incase the lady wants to stay up a bit later :).
Mental Alertness/Focus - I still have not noticed being anymore alert or focused in the gym than normal.
Energy - Energy has continued to be stable.
Motivation - N/A
Mood/Aggression - Irritable, probably my job.
Stress - Some of you know I am a social worker and this time of year is really stressful. With the economy it has been doubly so. I can't begin to tell you the number of people I have seen in my office this year and the number of cases I have done extensive investigative work into, this won't change throughout my log.
Libido - Normal
Joints - Normal
Endurance - Normal.
Strength - Not bad so far, everything went up across the board in terms of weight lifted and reps, keep in mind this is on a calorie deficit!
Quality of Training - Working as hard as possible in the gym.
Pump and Vascularity - Pump was not as noticable this workout period.
Muscle Hardness/Density - Muscles have been firm, reminds me of the muscle fullness you get while on blue gene.
Body Composition and Look - N/A
Appetite - Appetite has been normal.
Overall Sense of Feeling - Stressed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwbeeler

jwbeeler: HGHup♂ + The One + NeoVar + BioMend Supplement Log

Day 3

Bodyweight 250.5 (+3 lbs)

Training - Quads/Calves

* Sleep - Time and Quality - Slept 8 hours...It was a good night's sleep.
* Mental Alertness/Focus - I feel good even before my morning coffee.
* Energy - Good, no real change.
* Motivation - I'm already looking forward to hitting the gym.
* Mood/Aggression - Good mood, not really "aggressive" per se, but had a good workout.
* Stress - It's Saturday, is there such a thing on a Saturday?
* Libido - Once again, quite high.
* Joints - Feel great.
* Endurance - Good, cardio went well, even after quads.
* Strength - very good. I felt better than I've felt training legs since my injury.
* Quality of Training - Very good.
* Pump and Vascularity - I got a great quad pump, even enough to go to a room to do a bit of posing. I can see all four heads and they looked pretty hard. :)
* Body Composition and Look - I look leaner and bigger. A great combination.
* Appetite - ready to eat this morning...need to wait due to taking supps.
* Overall Sense of Feeling - Feels good man...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew372

DAY 16&17

Had an off day yesterday
Today I had a great night of rest waking up very refreshed, muscles felt great, so did the legs(loving this aspect). I had insane aggression today along with serious motivation, coordination CONTINUES to improve, strength is up for sure, skin is still somewhat oily, had a pimple show up on forehead as of last morning. Motivation is up for sure as well sense of being. I am loving this supp thus far, will purchase more sure.

Cals for today about 5000

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 9/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 9.5/10 still rising
Pump and Vascularity 11/10( GREAT PUMPS TODAY)
Muscle Hardness/Density 9.5/10
Body Composition and Look 10/10(look outstanding with some serious definition)
Appetite 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10

Sides: include some serious OCD, oily skin, aggression, SUPER alpha male mentality

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383: Pmiller's HGHup♂ Sponsored Log

Training
Sled Dragging
tire+45x 3/4 mile
band resisted pushdowns
really lights bands x50
Walk
1/2 mile
Reverse Pec Dec
100x20x20x20x20x20
Fat Grip Curls
95x15x15x15x15x15x15
Neck Raises
25x50 35x50
Band Face Pulls
minix25x25x25x25
Foam Rolling and stretching, then walked another 1/2 mile.

HGHup Effects
• Sleep - Time and Quality - 7.5 hours, woke up very out of it but it was a good night sleep.
• Mental Alertness/Focus - OK
• Energy - Average
• Motivation - Really high
• Mood/Aggression - Relaxed, no aggression
• Stress - none
• Libido - slightly elevated
• Joints - Felt good
• Endurance - Normal
• Strength - NA
• Quality of Training - Above Average
• Pump and Vascularity - Good upper back pump tonight
• Muscle Hardness/Density - Extremely good considering lack of carbs atm.
• Body Composition and Look - Leaning out noticeably
• Appetite - Normal
• Overall Sense of Feeling - Pretty Good

Other
Well today I wanted to check to see how much weight I had to lose in the next couple days for my competition this weekend and when I stepped on the scale I was only 223 which is only three pounds over the weight limit. Now normally a five pound drop in weight over the course of a couple weeks would have a good impact on my energy levels but I haven't noticed anything like that with the HGHup. I have also noticed a couple pretty cool things since starting the HGHup, first I noticed that my skin tone seems slightly darker and hasn't been dry. The other thing I noticed is that cuts seem like they are healing a couple days quicker than normal. I got a good size cut down my arm from my cat about four days ago and today its barely visible.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AConrad00

AConrad00: AConrad00 and Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup - time to sleep grow and shred!

AConrad00's Week 1 review of HGHup

Week 1 Notables:

Deeper sleep
increased vascularity
slightly increased LBM
slightly decreased fat

So I'm one week deep into HGHup and there its been enough to give me a pretty good idea about this stuff. I was pretty skeptical coming in, and did not know how much of a difference this product would make to a person who already has decent genes (assuming my test/gh levels are already pretty healthy).

I am convinced, after one week, that HGHup is the real deal, and i'm pretty excited to see what it can do for me over the next 3 weeks. My sleep is deeper, I feel refreshed when I wake up, and I do not experience groggyness. My vascularity has been increased all week, and its cold as heck outside! I've noticed my vascularity to be elevated for hours after my workout, which is very nice and helps me stay motivated. I am not 100% positive, because weight fluctuates... but I look leaner and feel fuller then when I started. I also weighed in today (day 9) at 202.6lbs, which is almost 2lbs heavier then when i started. I weighed in today while feeling pretty 'dry,' meaning I do not feel like I am holding much water weight, and also by the looks of this mornings picture i took, I look a lot leaner/dryer as well. One last notable is that I was sick for a day and half and wasnt eating much, so for me to be up in weight is pretty cool :)

A summary of what i've been doing:

During the first week I have been religious in dosing 3 capsules in the morning, immediately upon rising, and eating my morning meal 30-40 minutes later. I have been taking my nighttime dose 30 minutes before bed, and restricted carbs in my nighttime meal, which was advised to me by both kincaid and dirk. My diet is high protein, medium carbs, and low fat, and you can see my diet in my daily updates. Workouts have been high intensity circuit training sessions to burn as many calories as possible, and to help raise my resting metabolic rate.

Overall, a solid start. I was not expecting much in the first week, to be honest. But this looks to be pretty solid and i'm excited to see where the next 3 weeks go.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RxAJ

RxAJ: HGHup - The story told week by week

[size=+3]Week One[/size]

Sleep
Rough at first actually. I'm taking 5 caps a day, with 3 of them being right before I lay down. For the first couple nights I woke up frequently throughout the night, something I don't normally do, but had no trouble falling back asleep. For those few days I woke up feeling like I just had an average night's sleep. I stuck it out though, and the past 3 nights I've had no issues with waking up and have been sleeping very deeply, waking up feeling great.

Mental Alertness/Focus
Only just starting to notice a slight improvement here over the past two days. I had to get a big homework assignment done today and was able to stay nicely focused for the full four hours....minus my break to eat :D

Energy
Slightly lower then usual the first few days with the rough night's sleep. But since that has subsided now I'm back to feeling like my usual self during the day. I wouldn't say I have an increased level of energy right now though. I'm a fairly calm person to begin with and have my moments of excitement here and there, so I don't expect any significant changes here really. We'll see though

Motivation
When it comes to lifting, always high. No change there.

Mood/Aggression
Lots of aggression during today's workout for sure. Outside of the gym I'd say I've been in a pretty good mood the last week, but it's not as if I should be in a bad mood either.

Stress
I have my fair amount of stress with school and work keeping me busy. I did feel like I dealt with the tasks at hand better today then usual. I'll keep an eye on how I feel at work here.

Libido
Definitely up a bit lately

Joints
No pre-existing issues and nothing new

Endurance
Definitely feel like it was up for today's workout. Maybe just a good day, but I'm off all stims right now since it's been recommended to cut out the caffeine, PEA, and excess Vitamin B alongside HGHup and my favorite pre-workout has all three :mad:, so maybe there's more to it then it just being a good day to have the kind of endurance I did.

Strength
Normal increases over the past week. I'm hoping for a lot in this department so I'm pushing it as hard as I can to make that happen. Looking forward to some results here!

Quality of Training
Not as good as I would have liked for the first few sessions on this due to me pulling out the stims (I'm a bit of junkie). Again, great (!!!) workout today though....hoping that sticks around.

Pump and Vascularity
No change here really

Muscle Hardness/Density
This one is definitely there. Muscles are hard all day long and I wake up hard (interpret as you will :p)

Body Composition and Look
Been checking my reflection twice the past couple days. Muscle's seem fuller for sure and I look slightly leaner....I like it :D

Appetite
Increased and welcomed! Wasn't expecting anything here but I'm definitely hungry more often and can eat more at a single sitting.

Overall Sense of Feeling
Feeling good and looking forward to the next seven weeks!​

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
94Sip

94Sip: More bulking with Appnut - HGHUp and Drive

Dosing: 3 upon waking 2 30mins prior to workout at 5pm

Workout:
As I said I am following the Texas method and today was intensity day.
low bar back Squats: 1x5 @ 210
Bench: 1x5 @ 210
DL: 1x5 @ 230

The bench and DL is a great PR for me and I could easily have done 1x5 @250 for DL. As well for the bench I have never done 210 naturally and I easily got this 5RM. For squats I should note that I go below parallel as Rippetoe outlines in Starting Strength.

Standard comments:
Mood: very noticeable uptick after morning doses.
Libido: strong all day
Energy: good all day energy, no slowdown late in the day
Sleep: I fall asleep immediately and do not move. But this is not dosing at night.

Other effects:
I have noticed that I have to dial down my coffee intake in the mornings. Otherwise I am also feeling as though I am on amphetamines. Really wired kind of feeling.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins

DAY 21: Arms

Sleep - Time and Quality: still the best part of this supplement, even though i do feel its effects have started to diminish
Mental Alertness/Focus : not much to note
Energy: been really good today
Motivation: huge today, was really ready to get in the gym
Mood/Aggression: been good today, very calm day
Libido: still going strong
Joints: everything was A-OK, which is suprising when i do arms
Endurance: still pretty good
Strength: leveled off some, been tweaking diet lately
Quality of Training: really good arm day, got a lot done
Pump and Vascularity: my arms felt like they were the size of my legs
Muscle Hardness/Density: really good today
Body Composition: leaner and meaner
Appetite: extremely hungery, only allowed 300 carbs today :(
Overall Sense of Feeling: good day overall

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vipersg123

Vipersg123: Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review

So its 1 week before the contest. Today was my final day of any real heavy work. I was working on axle cleans today to sort of familiarize myself for the axle clean and press and it was pretty easy. The rest of the week is going to be full of assistance work and cardio.

Sleep - Time and Quality 7 (Sleep is fine... i gave it a 7 because its not as good was it was say 1-2 weeks into the product)

Mental Alertness/Focus NA (not really noticing anything here)

Energy 8 Energy levels are good and consistent and I feel great in the gym like I can keep going for a while.

Motivation 10 very motivated this week and feeling confident I am going to do great.

Mood/Aggression NA

Stress NA

Libido 6 (some reason past few days libido is way down)

Joints NA

Endurance 9 again feel like I can keep working out for a long time.

Strength 10 this is the best part of HGHup for me. I am consistently getting stronger by the weeks.

Quality of Training 9 getting very good quality workouts in

Pump and Vascularity 8 huge pumps whenever i go above 6 reps

Muscle Hardness/Density 8 deffinately feeling solid
Body Composition and Look 8 (same as above)

Appetite 8 (consistent appetite lately and thats going to be important this week so I can maintain weight for contest)

Overall Sense of Feeling 9 I feel great, progressing as well as I wanted to for this comp.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tattoopierced1

tattoopierced1: Tat's gettin HiGHUP (AppNut Sponsered Log)

Sleep: good, dont see it getting any better than what it is right now, it has been consistently good the past few days.
Mental Alertness/Focus: same
Energy: same
Motivation: increased due to increased aggression
Mood/Aggression: very high
Stress: same
Libido: same
Joints: slightly better than normal
Endurance: same
Strength: staying around the same, but this is a good thing while on a cut/recomp...numbers for certain lifts have gone slightly up, but are overall the same
Quality of Training: very good
Pump and Vascularity: slightly increased, veins are starting to come out in my shoulder/chest area during yesterdays workout
Muscle Hardness/Density: muscles feel fuller throughout the day
Body Composition and Look: stomach and sides are really starting to lean up
Appetite: high
Overall Sense of Feeling: good

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88: Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log

Day 12

Sleep - Time and Quality Sleep last night sucked but got some quality naps in during the day to make up for it 8/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10
Energy 6/10
Motivation 8/10
Mood/Aggression 8/10
Stress 9/10
Libido 9/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 8/10
Pump and Vascularity 8/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 9/10
Body Composition and Look 9/10
Appetite 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 8/10

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BiggJohn

BiggJohn: Boosting GH and Test with HGHup log by BiggJohn

Day 16

Observations:

Sleep - Time and Quality - As before, quality of sleep is good but length is a bit shorter than I would like. Did get a quality nap in today.

Mental Alertness/Focus - No real change.

Energy - Just average.

Motivation - Seems like I'm more motivated at times, but I'm been putting some important things off lately.

Mood/Aggression - No change here.

Stress - Little stress in my life to deal with at this time.

Libido - Seemed higher earlier in the week but noticing out of the norm right now.

Joints - Elbow continues to be an issue. Knees were OK today during squats.

Endurance - No endurance training

Strength - Strength seems to be a bit of on again off again. Nothing extremely noticeable as of late.

Quality of Training - Possible a bit better than normal. Get a extra set or two during my time in the gym.

Pump and Vascularity - Got a very decent pump during my arms workout yesterday.

Muscle Hardness/Density - Probably the second most notiecable attribute next to appetite. Muscles feel fairly full and hard.

Body Composition and Look - I don't believe I've gained much if any fat in the course of gaining 5lbs. My girlfriend mentioned that my face looks a bit leaner.

Appetite - As of today, this is probably the most noticeable attribute of HGHup. After the mid-day dose hunger really seems to pick up. I ate a pretty good sized meal at 3:30PM-3:40PM and am hungry again at 5PM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bowskie69

Sleep - Time and Quality:Much better since I've altered my dosing scheme. I now take it immediately before bed with some melatonin and I sleep like a rock. My dreams are vivid and I am sleeping longer and deeper. I now wake up most every morning feeling well-rested and refreshed.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Moderate, I have no trouble focusing on the task at hand.

Energy:Solid; smooth and steady.

Motivation: I want to live at the gym! Unfortunately, my CNS is a lil' fried from over-training so I'm taking the next couple days to recover a lil' better.

Mood/Aggression: I'm mostly positive. I don't even get as irritated with dumb s**t as I normally do.

Stress: No stress.

Libido: Same

Joints: Same, left knee has been bothering me more than usual.

Endurance: Increasing:D

Strength: On a steady incline.

Quality of Training: Continually improving.

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are rock hard and last up to an hour after my routine. Vascularity is slowly increasing as well.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Very hard/dense at this point, I seem to have lost some size though.

Body Composition and Look: My shoulders are taking on a more round shape and I can see more detail in my chest.

Appetite: Spot-on (where I want it to be anyway). I'm averaging 5-6 meals a day, and I keep a scoop of W(wheat)PI next to my bed so I can slam it when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Accomplished. After tinkering with my dosing schedule a bit, I believe I've found my sweet spot.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Derok

Derok: Getting my HGHup by Derock

Sleep - My sleep as pretty good the night before last, but this last night I had trouble falling asleep. After I did, I was out for a solid 7 hours until I had to wake up.

Mental Alertness/Focus - I was yawning during my last workout, but still into what I was doing. I was resting a little longer than I should have just to get myself in the mood.

Energy - Tired during my workout and I felt like I needed a nap. I ended up laying down without sleeping, but then I had trouble falling asleep as I got a second wind and felt pretty energized later on.

Motivation - Not as high due to sleepiness

Mood/Aggression - I took the dose before my workout and I noticed a slight increase in aggression considering I was tired at the same time. The HGHup may have a definite effect on increasing aggresion, but would need to be combined with a stim in order for extra energy.

Stress - low

Libido - hard to guage, I would certainly not say it's been lower than average. I can't say my sex drive is extra high, but my thoughts are focused on women a lot more lately.

Joints- no problems

Endurance - felt about the same as usual yesterday

Strength - roughly equivalent to last week, but I was past due for my workout and detraining may have started to take effect

Quality of Training - I got a good workout in even if it wasn't groundbreaking. I did everything I needed to and was able to push myself on all the sets even though I didn't feellike it

Pump and Vascularity - I've noticed it's easier to feel the working muscle group, especially in my chest and get it pumped. This could just be a mental thing though

Muscle Hardness/Density - normal

Body Composition and Look - I like what I see everytime I go by the mirror. Weight is about the same. Some days I feel go crazy eating, but then some days it seems like I get busy and don't get the calories I need in. I'm gonna really make sure I get more than enough food each day if I want to gain the weight I need to.

Appetite - strong. I stuffed myself last night to the point of feeling sick, and still got pretty hungry later. That's what kept me up, I wasn't able to sleep until I ate just a little bit. I didn't want to overdo it though to prevent a big insulin spike before sleep after my HGHup dose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tatteredsaint

tatteredsaint: moving up in the world with hghup

alright I hit it pretty good today although I had a limited time so I couldn't take my usual carb break between inline bench n flat so my workout was far more exhausting than normal, I also concentrated on getting 8-10 reps instead of going heavy today

Sleep - Time and Quality- I was up on and off a lot last night ,more than usual but felt rested when I woke anyway
Mental Alertness/Focus- it was deffinitely on point today
Energy- energy was solid
Motivation- high I was on a mission today
Mood/Aggression- way up still take no prisoners take no sh@t ;)
Stress- high I have 3 exams this week
Libido- up a lil
Joints- feeling fine
Endurance- excellent I did some damage today in the gym
Strength- still very good
Quality of Training - was excellent
Pump and Vascularity- great
Muscle Hardness/Density- lookin solid
Body Composition and Look - starting to lean out pretty good
Appetite- way up
Overall Sense of Feeling- feeling fine

incline BB bench press
155x15
225x10
245x8
2x225x10
225x8

flat BB bench press
225x15
275x8
3x245x10
245x8

close grip bench press
225x8
205x9
2x205x8

dips
+90x10
+135x7
+135x6
+90x8
+45x10

incline cable flys
70x10
80x9
90x8

decline cable flys
80x9
90x9
70x8

scull crushers
110x11
2x110x10
110x8

v-handle tricep press down
80x14
90x10
100x8

over head tricep extensions
70x11
80x8
70x9
65x11

dips +135

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MBSowards

MBSowards: MBS asks, "What's HGHGHGHGHGHG HGHup doc?" (Applied Nutriceuticals)

Sleep - Time and Quality - No work today so I didn't set an alarm. Got about 8 hours of sleep and woke up naturally around the time I normally wake up to work out before work. Had an hour long cardio session, some food, went to get the new Call of Duty and then came home, had a short lift. Ate dinner. Went to the house I'm moving into and started cleaning. Cleaned for about 4-5 hours I think.
Mental Alertness/Focus Alert as always. :eek:
Energy I have seeming done a ton of stuff today.
Motivation Really motivated...by the end of my hour I was going to keep going but had stuff I needed to do.
Mood/Aggression See above, the short fuse comment, etc.
Stress Not stressed, pretty happy today.
Libido Same.
Joints Nothing to say.
Endurance 10/10, etc.
Strength My short lift was a good one...felt like I moved the weight pretty easily.
Quality of Training Great training today.
Pump and Vascularity Very noticeable.
Muscle Hardness/Density Very noticeable.
Body Composition and Look Still noticing what I feel is a pretty impressive change...I would say my bf% has dropped during the course of this log.
Appetite Still high.
Overall Sense of Feeling Very good today. Good day all around.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Weight Friedel

Free Weight Friedel: **Free Weight Friedel's AN HGHup Log**

Sleep - Time and Quality: I slept pretty good again last night.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Normal

Energy: Energy level has been good today.

Motivation: Normal

Mood/Aggression: Normal

Stress: Normal

Libido: Normal

Joints: Normal

Endurance: This was pretty decent during my training.

Strength: Very Good

Quality of Training: Very Good

Pump and Vascularity: I noticed a slight increase in vascularity.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Normal

Body Composition and Look: Normal

Appetite: Normal

Overall Sense of Feeling: Very Good

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AConrad00

AConrad00: AConrad00 and Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup - time to sleep grow and shred!

Day 10

good day, had to work the AM shift and we were PACKED because of veterans day and a lot of gov't and school people had the day off... was planning on slippin into the gym after an easy day at work but was damn exhausted. took me almost 4 hours to get into the gym haha

Day 10 Workout

Warm Up - 1/8mile walk, 1/4mile jog, 10 minutes stretching

Barbell Lunges
135x8, 135x8, 185x8, 185x8, 225x5 (started cramping up :mad:)

Leg Extensions/Curls
3 sets each, my legs were cramping, which sucksssss it killed my workout

20 minutes stretching with bands

Cardio: (1 lap = 1/9th mile)
1 lap walk, 1 lap jog, 1 lap run --- 3 rotations, 1 mile
8 40yard sprints

Notes for the workout:
felt good, warm up properly, then cramps... felt almost like my muscles were pulled, weird feeling i've gotten before from doing legs

pretty lame that my workout was cut short, but after stretching, i decided to kill cardio!

Day 10 Diet:

9:00
3 HGHup

10:00
3 eggs + 1 eggwhite
(2) 2oz fat free ham steaks

12:30-3:00
2 cups skim milk
2 scoops strawberry myofusion

4:00
2 slices wheat bread
3oz fatfree chicken lunch meat
2oz fat free ham steak
1 tbsp hellmans fat free mayo

5:45
2 cups weight watchers low-fat turkey chowder with rice

7:15
1.5 scoops superpump250

7:30-8:30
1 serving SIZEON V2 PRECONTEST

11:30
2 eggs + 6 eggwhites
1.5oz ham + onions/mushrooms/spinach
1oz fat free cheese
BALLIN omelette, nom nom nom

12:00
3 HGHup

Othere Supps:
labrada elasti-joint
3g of vitamin c
5000 iu vitamin d3
max greens powder

* Sleep - Time and Quality
---- slept good and bad last night... kept waking up coughin and once to go to the bathroom. Was up late working out the kinks for fridays plans, and woke up super early to get everything ready for my surprise for the girl. probably close to 4 hours of total sleep time and i'm dragggggggin now bc of it.

* Mental Alertness/Focus
--- good, good for both work and the gym

* Energy
--- no increase in energy to note

* Motivation
--- not much, but was tired from work

* Mood/Aggression
--- normal aggression, mood elevated for a solid money making shift

* Stress
--- down for the day, no school... no time constraints, just work and gym :)

* Libido
--- normal

* Joints
--- normal

* Endurance
--- awesome, felt great running, and i normally suckkkk at running

* Strength
--- above average, 225 barbell lunges were heavy and they felt easy

* Quality of Training
--- very high, had excellent workout even tho the muscles were cramping up

* Pump and Vascularity
--- veins in my quads were sick

* Muscle Hardness/Density
--- looking full

* Body Composition and Look
--- better every day

* Appetite
--- normal, slightly increased...

* Overall Sense of Feeling
--- feeling very good

Good day yesterday... diet and everything was spot on. Just need to make sure I get my butt to sleep tonight. We were busy again today at work, and its throwin me off bc i come out of work pretty tired instead of ready to knock out school and training.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwbeeler

jwbeeler: HGHup♂ + The One + NeoVar + BioMend Supplement Log

Day 11

Bodyweight - 251 (+3.5 from baseline)

Training - Chest/Tris/Abs

* Sleep - Time and Quality - Excellent. Once again, I slept like a rock. I wake up with a lot more energy than normal.
* Mental Alertness/Focus - Very good.
* Energy - Good above average.
* Motivation - High
* Mood/Aggression - Ready to train all day long.
* Stress - NONE
* Libido - Normal.
* Joints - STILL Feel great (I can't stress this enough).
* Endurance - Very good...again, I feel like I can lift forever. I keep my pumps/strength much longer.
* Strength - My last heavy set of BB incline was 315x3 (yes, touching my chest). I then did 275x6 (pause reps). 3 sets of 110 lb dumbells (flat bench) 15-15-13. Triceps strength was quite good as well.
* Quality of Training - Excellent
* Pump and Vascularity - I got a great pump and really was vascular for a Monday (after eating bad yesterday).
* Muscle Hardness/Density - Very hard for a Monday, continue to see good things here...I'm very pleased.
* Body Composition and Look - Looking better.
* Appetite - Normal.
* Overall Sense of Feeling - I still feel great.

JB

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
94Sip

94Sip: More bulking with Appnut - HGHUp and Drive

Supp Dosing:
4 HGHUp upon waking ~6:15am
3 Drive ~9:30am
2RPM ~ pre-workout (11:15am)
3 Drive ~ 5pm
1 HGHUp before bed ~10:30pm

Workout:
Volume day - this was an incredible amount of volume for me and I felt really strong across all sets of each lift. I really felt it afterwards but have piling in the calories to aid recovery.
Low bar back squat 5x5 @198lbs
Bench Press 5x5 @190lbs
Power Cleans 5x3 @ 125lbs

Weight:
177.4 lbs - this really jumped up all of a sudden. I was tracking along at about 1lb/wk but this is 3lbs in one week. And my calories have not exponentially increased. In fact, my diet sucked over the weekend and I was for sure that my weight would have been down today.

Notes:
Sleep - just ok
Libido - nothing major
Self Confidence - just fine
Nothing much else to report on all these other incidentals.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew372

Day 24
Had great endurance today along with elevated strength, great concentration, metabolism is still breaking down food fast, I been having real deep sleep with great recovery, no doubt about that. Coordination is still noticeable HIGH, cognitive function is looking awesome as well.

Caloric Intake 7800

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10 DEEP SLEEP!
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10 STRONG
Stress 10/10
Libido 8/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 11/10
Quality of Training 10/10
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density 10.5/10
Body Composition and Look N/A
Appetite 8/10 metabolism is QUICK
Overall Sense of Feeling 12/10

Notes: Recovery is still outstanding, noticing some extra nitrogen retention in my muscles, full factor, great coordination with improved athletic performance, oily skin, BAD OCD, awesome sense of being, and hard to control temper.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew372

Day 25

Had great endurance throughout the day, was able to bang out a PR on bench for reps today even after a 2 hour session of BJJ/Sambo. Striking power was great today, so was grip strength. Coordination is still AWESOME, cognitvie function is still strong, sense of well being is TREMENDOUS, and recovery is simply good stuff.
Caloric intake 7500

Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 9/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 11/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 10.5/10
Body Composition and Look 10/10 (wet but full)
Appetite 8/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 12/10

Notes: Some water retention but nothing horrible, strength is HIGH, corrdination is great, super ALPHA MALE, aggression is hard to control, testes are swoll, muscle are defined and full, some acne on cheeks and forehead, BAD OCD, recovery is awesome; NO DOMS.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Is there an ETA on this for UK? Just ran out of IGF-2 and i miss my sleep and recovery

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there an ETA on this for UK? Just ran out of IGF-2 and i miss my sleep and recovery
If they have ordered it, whenever the UK retailers decide to start selling it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ericpad

ericpad: no log.

Hey All -
I'm not running a log but I've been using the product for a little more than 2 weeks now (started on 11/2). Thought I would offer my feedback at this point since I can definitely feel this product working.

* Sleep - Time and Quality
- Sleep has been great . . .I take my dose and I sleep sound and wake refreshed.

* Mental Alertness/Focus
- Focus in the weight room is definitely there. Mental alertness / focus at work is there too

* Energy
- Plenty of energy . .I feel like I could work out more than 4 times per week

* Motivation
- Motivation is very high

* Mood/Aggression
- Mood is great . .aggression in the weight room and in my sports leagues is high (flag football, ice hockey)

* Stress
- Stress is low

* Libido
- Libido is high

* Joints
- No joint pain to speak of

* Endurance
- Endurance is good. . .I feel like I could keep going when my sessions are over

* Strength
- strength is steadily increasing

* Quality of Training
- Quality of training has been great

* Pump and Vascularity
- I'm vascular in places where I'm not normally (quads).

* Muscle Hardness/Density
- My muscles feel dense and hard

* Body Composition and Look
- My shoulders appear to be increasing in width and I generally have a more muscular look

* Appetite
-- WOW!! This is the biggest area I noticed a difference! Starting at about 10 days into my cycle my appetite has been through the roof. I almost get hypoglycemic if I don't have food every 2 hours while awake.

* Overall Sense of Feeling
- Great! Can't wait to see what kind of numbers I'm putting up after another few weeks on HGHUp!

I started my cycle at 181 on 11/2 and I'm now up to 185 as of this morning (11/19). I would have to say that it's mostly or all lean because my stomach and waist haven't increased in size at all.

Workout: I workout 4 days per week using a 5/3/1 routine. One strength (5/3/1) exercise per day followed by 2-3 assistance exercises (5 sets of 10 - 20 reps).

Diet: Eating around 3000 cals per day (Milk, wheat bread, oats, tuna, chicken, turkey, beef, sweet potatoes, plain yogurt, natty PB, nuts)

Other supplements:
- CL Whiteflood (workout days)
- CL Glycergrow (workout days)
- CL Green mag
- CL Blue Gene
- CL Purple Intrain or Intrabolic
- AI TestoPro
- Now Super Antioxidant
- Scivation Whey
- ON Casein

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bowskie69: Final Review

Sleep - Time and Quality:My sleep improved drastically! Within a solid week of using, I was falling asleep much quicker, staying asleep and sleeping longer. I averaged about 8 hours a night and woke up most mornings feeling well-rested and ready for the day. Dreams became very vivid, which is a good sign of deep-REM sleep.
Mental Alertness/Focus:I noticed a slight boost in this area for the first week. The remaining weeks were filled with lethargy and some frustration.
Energy:I felt very little change here, I was powering through my routine the first week, but soon after I was falling off halfway through he workout.
Motivation:I'm always motivated! Just being on HGHup lit a fire up under my ass! As time passed though-I grew frustrated with the fact that I was not seeing the results that I was expecting.
Mood/Aggression:Very aggressive! I was flipping over the smallest things (and still do). Unfortunately, this too died off soon after I would begin working out. I did manage to maintain a happy/positive mood throughout each day.
Stress:My ability to cope with stressful situations was improved. I only experience small bursts of stress before I knock it(stress) out of my head.
Libido:Great the first few days!...now it feels as though my prostate is swollen and I have little desire to get it on. This is what happens now: I'll be with my girl, fool around and get horny, start to do our thing---then BOOM! I lose it!! (my desire and erection)
Joints:Much improvement here. I began the log with sore knees and elbows that would "pop" all the time. Now at the end of the log, My knees pivot much more fluidly and cause me no pain when I squat.
Endurance:Increased slightly throughout the course. I was able to perform higher repetitions without getting completely out of breath.
Strength:Only noticed a slight bump the first week.
Quality of Training:Again, first week was phenomenal, lethargy kicked in hard after that.
Pump and Vascularity: I never noticed even a slight increase in vascularity. Pumps were unreal though!...honestly like nothing I have ever experienced. My muscles would just fill up with blood instantly and remain rock hard! It wasn't that week-ass NO feeling pump either, it was the kind that make your fingers go numb:D
Muscle Hardness/Density:Much improved, I am quite impressed with this aspect. I may not have gained a ton of muscle, but I feel harder than ever!
Body Composition and Look:Let the pics speak;). I am satisfied, I burned some fat while gaining a lil' and toning up significantly.
Appetite:I was eating every 1 1/2 hours mostly. I believe I'm a lil' over-trained now so ultimately my appetite has been down this passed week.
Overall Sense of Feeling:Confident and Accomplished. I walk around with my head held high 'cuz I know I look good. I was a bit discouraged because I didn't gain the way I wanted to...but I think after tinkering with my diet again I can manipulate HGHup into working for me. I will definitely give this another run, on a cut though.

*note: I changed my dosing pattern frequently, I started with (2) caps pre-workout and (3) before bed for the first two weeks. The third week I dosed (2) first thing and (3) before bed. This week I had (2) first thing, (2) pre-workout and (2) before bed. I've had the best results with option 2. This allowed me to have carbs closer to my WO time, which in turn gave me more energy.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IronBear04

IronBear04: IronBear Busts Barriers with HGHup from AN!

Vids from last week, form was better on the 405 for 12 this week and my strength is shooting through the roof.
http://www.facebook.com/v/527367719014

Sleep - Reverted to taking the product preworkout as it tends to interfere with my sleeping a solid 9 hours.

Mental Alertness/Focus - I have to spend almost the entire day to psych myself up for my lifts, but when I hit the gym I am all about the work.

Energy - Energy still down but not much I can do about that.

Motivation - Right back on track in all aspects, especially diet.

Mood/Aggression - Feels as though the aggression/anger has toned down quite a bit.

Stress - Still up there, but just trying to live life to the best of my abilities and keep moving forward.

Libido - higher than normal.

Joints - Joints feel TERRIFIC.

Endurance - Up, but lowering a bit when moving heavier weights.

Strength - Just did a row strength test of 405x10, felt great.

Quality of Training - Going much better.

Pump and Vascularity -Somewhat of a solid pump today.

Muscle Hardness/Density - Some increased hardness.

Body Composition and Look - Definitely seeing some more definition now that my diet is in check

Onto the workout:
Back:
warmup to 405x12 bb rows
warmup to 5 plates T bar rows x 3 sets of 12 widegrip
close grip pulldowns
widegrip btn
db rows
seated machine rows.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RxAJ

RxAJ: HGHup - The story told week by week

[size=+3]Week Two[/size]

Sleep
Still very good and one of the more apparent aspects of HGHup. I fall asleep pretty quickly after taking my night time dose and rarely wake up at all. I'm one of the people who wake up at least once to go to the bathroom, usually twice, but I'm sleeping through the entire night on this. Wake up refreshed every time.

Mental Alertness/Focus
I do find my mind wondering less often lately. When I have something I need to get done, either for school or work, it's getting done very efficiently. I started a research paper last night and in the past I'm always distracted by websites running in the background but I was able to get a good amount done without getting side tracked...it was nice.

Energy
Average throughout the day, but I will say I have no idea where the energy during my workouts is coming from without stims. I walk into the gym just feeling normal but as soon as I hit the weights a nice burst of energy comes over me. Don't find myself tired at all during my workouts.

Motivation
Still high

Mood/Aggression
Aggression has without a doubt been higher then usual during the past couple workouts. I find that fatigue during my sets is making me dig deeper to continue rather then making me want to quit. Makes it much easier to train to failure and past it.

Stress
The past week was actually a pretty easy one in the grand scheme of things. Stress levels where pretty low.

Libido
Still seems to be up

Joints
No pre-existing issues and nothing new

Endurance
This has been another one of the more apparent aspects of the product. I'm not a high volume trainer but I've been doing more sets then usual simply because I still feel like I can. Had an outstanding day with the squat rack last friday; cardio felt great with them and was able to get a really really solid leg workout in.

Strength
I did see an abnormal jump in strength on the T-Bar rows and shrugs this week...I was able to add 20lbs the T-Bar and keep the reps the same and got a set of 15 reps with 110lb dumbbells on the shrugs pretty easily. But aside from that, fairly normal increases across the board.

Quality of Training
Superb over the last week. I really don't know how I have the energy and endurance that I do without stims. I've been having a very nice mind-muscle connection going on and my form has been as strict as ever.

Pump and Vascularity
Still not seeing anything different in this department

Muscle Hardness/Density
Muscles still feeling rock solid throughout the day, whether i workout or not.

Body Composition and Look
This one is the best aspect of HGHup. I'm up about two pounds and look leaner then ever.

Appetite
Slightly increased, but not as much as it was during the first week.

Overall Sense of Feeling
Feeling good and looking forward to the next six weeks!​

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins: Final Review

FINAL REVIEW

I decided as a final review only to note things that i saw a significant change in.

Sleep was by far the best part of this supplement. it didnt matter whether i got 4 hours or 10 hours it always felt like a had adequate sleep. some nights id have very vivid dreams, but this was off and on throughout the run.

Skin broke out more than usual, even on cycle i had never experienced acne down my arms and shoulders. skin as seemed thinner and smoother....almost see through....which leads me to my next point. BF% definitely decreased, by how much?..i dont have exact numbers but lets say atleast 1%. vascularity was also much more pronounced. i went from having no veins, to having veins in my thighs, lower abs, forearms big time and biceps.

i experienced no weight gain or significant strength gains. for a natural supplement it was "ok" for what it gave me...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legacykid

Legacykid: Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log

...Im going to use 5/10 to mean my regular effect, so everyone can see if it goes up or down?
I.e energy-5/10 is normal but i have a lot of energyand dont really need stims, so if one day im like an 8/10 ill prolly wanna squat a dumpster.

Str has gone up notable points-all good form, minimum of 5 reps- skull crushing 110lbs, preacher curl 90lbs, upright rows 110, lateral raises 40lbs
Sleep is awesome deep with crazy dreams

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours deep sleep 7/10-crazy dreams
Mental Alertness/Focus-enhanced 6/10
Energy- 6/10
Motivation- 6/10--Hott chicks at my gym, sometimes cant focus
Mood/Aggression-flat mood 5/10
Stress- none 5/10- school work was on overload this past week big test. paper and these stupid journals..
Libido-normal 5/10
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 6/10
Strength- 7/10 ^^read top^^
Quality of Training- good 6/10
Pump and Vascularity-normal 6/10 pump on my shoulders the other day was crazy
Muscle Hardness/Density-normal 5/10
Body Composition and Look-normal 5/10
Appetite-been low, but past 2 days has gone back up 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling-Good 6/10

gich

Awards
yeah damn what a combo, getting myself hghup NOW and staking it with stoked and testopro :32:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah damn what a combo, getting myself hghup NOW and staking it with stoked and testopro :32:
Let us know how it goes, bud :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew372: Final Review

Final Review without added supps:
Let me say that I was HIGHLY impressed with this GH releaser, I love how the effects never dimmed per say but got stronger. My strength increased in almost every category, sleep was simply amazing. Recovery was tremendous with a great sense of well being. I noticed a vast improvement in coordination like when I used Powerfull, only the effects HGHup were more notable. My cognitive function was simply a blessing, not to mention the drive factor that it gave me to do my papers with TIME TO SPARE. Training has been outstanding while on HGHup, now I will test it out with a couple supps, OEP will not start till after ThanksGiving LOL! The only problem that I noted was aggression along with my temper, but I am able to defeat it by praising God and asking him to be the one to guide me and my mind.

This product got a 11/10 for me hands down, the only note that I did not get a real edge on was hunger, my hunger was normal to a bit higher that normal, but on Ghenerate my hunger was HIGH. I feel that HGHup is IDEAL for any athlete looking for recovery and for the effects to last. Ghenerate made me sore after a while and HGHup did NOT, which again is why I would choose to use HGHup over Ghenerate. Also, Ghenereate did not give me strength, but HGHup DID. I gained 4 reps on my bench, I increased volume on squats, puching/kicking power was GOOD, grappling was a bit more coordinated, and bodily movements was UP! This is an athlete's supplement, AN did what they were supposed in mind of the athlete. I can not wait for the next product you guys come out with...

PrePics

PostPics

ctAL

Awards
HGHup suppose to be run solo or stacked along with other AN products? If so which ones Rosie?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
acwingfoot

acwingfoot: no log.

I am currently attempting recomp/cutting body fat but maintaining or even building lean mass diet.. very, very clean

I started about a week and half ago stacked with CL BlueUP, GreenMag and White Flood and having GREAT results... I know its only been about 12 days but my body comp looks noticeably better especially in the midsection

I train 5 days a week (6 days Cardio)
Mon - Bi/Tri
Tues - Total Legs & Shoulders
Wed - Chest
Thurs - Back
Fri - Bi/Tri - really trying to get at the Arms as I feel its my weakest spot
Sat - Cardio and Core

Eating between 2750 - 3000 cals depending if I lift that day or not
Cardio 6 days a week = 5 min moderate intensity as warm-up, 20 Min HIIT, 5 min moderate intensity cool-down after lifts

My pumps and intensity in the gym are tremendously better than when before I added HGHup to the regime.. Im having a hard time leaving the gym.. right now LOVING HGHup and highly recommend for losing body fat - more lean mass= more overall calorie burn/expenditure even at rest.. HGHup is really helping me accomplish this!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup suppose to be run solo or stacked along with other AN products? If so which ones Rosie?
You can run HGHup♂ solo OR with other products. Everyone will have their own opinion on which are the best AN products to stack with it, with mine being Alpha-X, as the two products complement each other perfectly.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal: MassFX MS/TD Formestane/HGHup/Sustain Alpha-LV.. Time to get swollzz, NATTY style! ;)

WEEK 1 REVIEW: Alright so, one week out and I'm feeling great! I can't wait to start week 2, I really think that things are about to take off. So far, so good.. I'm stoked! Oh yea, and I've gained a solid 2lbs ;) Keeeep it cominggg, yeahhhh babyyyy!

Sleep - Time and Quality 10/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 8/10 .. Hard to really gauge since I can't stop gettin' busy hah ;)
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 10/10
Quality of Training 10/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 11/10
Body Composition and Look 10/10
Appetite 8/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

Wow, 10's across the board. I am literally feeling awesome. I'm feeling big, strong and hard. Friends have already said that I'm looking bigger, and being that I am eating more, surprisingly enough, it appears that my ab's are even starting to come through a bit more. Downsides? I'm breaking out! My body looks great, but my face looks like I'm 16yrs old, hah. So definitely increased oily skin.. I'd buy proactive, but it's the biggest financial ripoff ever :( .. Other than that, everything is going well. 2 solid pounds in the first week! I am REALLY excited! I'll be at 190lbs in no time!! SEEYA PLATEAUS! ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RyKane: Final Review

RyKane: RyKane has more HGHup than Billy Hoyle log

...I just finished my 30 days of HGHup and wanted to share my experiences:

Sleep (Time and Quality) - 9/10 My sleep was amazing on HGHup, I will again say it was close to that of melatonin. Sleep quality was sound and I was averaging 8 hours throughout the log. I generally woke up feeling very rejuvenated.
Mental Alertness/Focus - 7/10 The focus in the gym was very good. Did not feel more mentally "alert" than normal. It reminded me of a good pre-workout focus you could get from various PWO products.
Energy - 7/10 Energy was stable, but never over the top. I felt as if it was more up and down the last week.
Motivation - Don't really feel as if a supp can be measured this way.
Mood/Aggression - Did not feel aggressive to anyone or notice my mood being "altered" in a positive or negative state.
Stress - My stress eased as my job became less stressful (who woulda thought?)
Libido - 6/10 Was normal with a higher spike here and there throughout the 30 days.
Joints - 9/10 No joint pain, my shoulder actually felt better while bowling than normal.
Endurance - 9/10 I am lumping this with recovery also. I believe this is the true gem of HGHup. My recovery has never been better, which allowed me to be more pain free during bowling and golf throughout the month. The next gym session always started fresh and the muscles continued to grow.
Strength - 8/10 All of my lifts and repetitions were up throughout the 30 days more than on average. This didn't compare with a run of a PH, but felt more in tune with when I did a cycle of Inhibit-E and Activate Xtreme.
Pump and Vascularity - 8/10 The pump at the gym was great, was on par with the pump I received when I dosed both Blue Gene and White Flood, except in one product.
Muscle Hardness/Density - 7/10 My fiancee definitely noticed some areas of me filling out more. However, I was hoping for a bit more muscle hardness and filling out other hard worked areas.
Body Composition and Look - 7/10 About the same as my above answer.
Appetite - 5/10 I was EXTREMELY hungry with dosing 5 caps. It made my cut more difficult.

Overall: 8/10 - I enjoyed my thirty days on HGHup so much that I purchased a new bottle and will be running a thirty day Protodrol/HGHup/11-Stero cycle. The sleep was great and the recovery rocked. On a 300-400 calorie deficit I gained 4.7 pounds over the course of the log and leaned out.