Hghup Stack question

  1. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    Hghup Stack question


    I would like to put some lbs on,(currently bulking) and liking what im seeing from HGHup, and wonder what would be a good 8 week cycle. Testopro, and was thinking about glycobol but i read this..

    "Take HGHUP♂ on an empty stomach before going to sleep, or take it with an all-protein meal. Remember, carbohydrates/insulin decrease the effectiveness of the product."

    so does that exclude the glycobol, or does it mean i just should not take around the same time?

    any suggestions on another product to stack along with?

    Thanks!

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    I would like to put some lbs on,(currently bulking) and liking what im seeing from HGHup, and wonder what would be a good 8 week cycle. Testopro, and was thinking about glycobol but i read this..

    "Take HGHUP♂ on an empty stomach before going to sleep, or take it with an all-protein meal. Remember, carbohydrates/insulin decrease the effectiveness of the product."

    so does that exclude the glycobol, or does it mean i just should not take around the same time?


    any suggestions on another product to stack along with?

    Thanks!
    Just don't dose Glycobol around the same time. And Glycobol and HGHup♂ have completely different timing schedules re dosing as it is anyways.

    Stack with any natural testosterone booster. Alpha-X is a great product to stack HGHup♂ with.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25885
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    79.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    I would like to put some lbs on,(currently bulking) and liking what im seeing from HGHup, and wonder what would be a good 8 week cycle. Testopro, and was thinking about glycobol but i read this..

    "Take HGHUP♂ on an empty stomach before going to sleep, or take it with an all-protein meal. Remember, carbohydrates/insulin decrease the effectiveness of the product."

    so does that exclude the glycobol, or does it mean i just should not take around the same time?

    any suggestions on another product to stack along with?

    Thanks!
    Take the Glycobol ~ an hour before you take the HGHup. The Glycobol should provide a good environment for the HGHup to work, lowering blood glucose, etc.

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks like they have you covered here! good luck!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14387
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    How would you stack this w/ Ghenerate from LG?
  6. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    just about everyday right now is looking like this, i added what i think dosing should be
    up at 930 - eggs,toast (glycobol, testopro)
    (shake around 11) + hghup
    gym around 11:30 (sip BCAA )
    130ish- meal
    4ish meal
    7(class- snack protein bar and nuts)
    930ish meal( glycobol)
    1130ish meal
    1ish bedtime (shake + hghup+ testopro)

    hows this look? when i start ill prolly tighten everything up a bit, this is a rough draft if you will
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    How would you stack this w/ Ghenerate from LG?
    You wouldn't. Use either one or the other.


    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    just about everyday right now is looking like this, i added what i think dosing should be
    up at 930 - eggs,toast (glycobol, testopro)
    (shake around 11) + hghup
    gym around 11:30 (sip BCAA )
    130ish- meal
    4ish meal
    7(class- snack protein bar and nuts)
    930ish meal( glycobol)
    1130ish meal
    1ish bedtime (shake + hghup+ testopro)

    hows this look? when i start ill prolly tighten everything up a bit, this is a rough draft if you will
    Looks fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Just don't dose Glycobol around the same time. And Glycobol and HGHup♂ have completely different timing schedules re dosing as it is anyways.

    Stack with any natural testosterone booster. Alpha-X is a great product to stack HGHup♂ with.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Why cant u dose glycobol and HGHup together before bed without carbs?
  9. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Why cant u dose glycobol and HGHup together before bed without carbs?
    I will take a guess at this. I believe glycobol upregulates insulin correct? Insulin negates the effects of HghUP, so I think this is basis of why not to dose them together...
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Why cant u dose glycobol and HGHup together before bed without carbs?
    Glycobol is an insulin mimic and therefore is best effective when dosed 15-20 minutes prior to a meal. It is not a product that you use pre-bed. Insulin (and carbohydrates) blunt the Growth Hormone releasing characteristics of HGHup♂.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35301
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I will take a guess at this. I believe glycobol upregulates insulin correct? Insulin negates the effects of HghUP, so I think this is basis of why not to dose them together...
    Close enough Austin. .

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Then explain to me why when I take 1 glycobol with my igf2 pre bed the effects seems to be intensified? Just switched 2 days ago to HGHup from igf2 so har to comment on any difference yet.
  13. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35301
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Then explain to me why when I take 1 glycobol with my igf2 pre bed the effects seems to be intensified? Just switched 2 days ago to HGHup from igf2 so har to comment on any difference yet.
    Well in a sense...you just kind of contradicted yourself and answered your own question at the same time. LOL. . You said you just switched two days ago and the effects seem to be intensified, but because it has only been two days it is hard to comment on any difference...simple answer...placebo effect is in effect possibly?

    However, to help understand the scientific reasoning...The cause of growth hormone inhibition is not high insulin levels necessarily, but rather high blood sugar, which translates into....insulin is released to bring down your blood sugar level, which as a result means growth hormone inhibition overlaps in time with high insulin levels.

    To add on a bit further...glucose inhibits the secretion of growth hormone by acting on specific areas of the hypothalamus. So basically, when food is consumed periodically during your day, the release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland is suppressed, therefore the pancreas increases the release of insulin.

    Hopefully now that covers it for you bud.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Please trad what I said again. Or maybe I wasn't clear.

    I have used igf2 in the past and when I added glycobol the effects at night seem to be intensified. I recently switch from igf2 (went through multiple bottles) to hghup so to early to compare the effects of each, meaning igf2 vs hghup.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Please trad what I said again. Or maybe I wasn't clear.

    I have used igf2 in the past and when I added glycobol the effects at night seem to be intensified. I recently switch from igf2 (went through multiple bottles) to hghup so to early to compare the effects of each, meaning igf2 vs hghup.
    Depends what you mean by "intensified". WHAT effects exactly (be more SPECIFIC)? And IGF-2 and HGHup♂ are two completely DIFFERENT products; the ONLY similarity that they have is that they are natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just going of the deep sleep effect. When I added glycobol to igf2 there was a large difference. Now this my have no correlation with gh release but when I use gh stmulating products the first thing I really notice is very deep sleep.

    Yes I know igf2 and hghup r different products and that's why I switched. Nothing but impressed so far. Can't wait til it really kicks in.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Just going of the deep sleep effect. When I added glycobol to igf2 there was a large difference. Now this my have no correlation with gh release but when I use gh stmulating products the first thing I really notice is very deep sleep.

    Yes I know igf2 and hghup r different products and that's why I switched. Nothing but impressed so far. Can't wait til it really kicks in.
    IGF-2 and HGHup♂ and both do MORE than just give you deep sleep...However this could be explained by the release of insulin, which can sometimes make one sleepy.

    Again I am not sure why you would take a product that is supposed to be taken PRE-MEAL pre-BED.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well some of the peeps at AI said it can taken this way to promote gh release...

    Guess I will stop it for a bit and see how it goes.

    But liking hghup so far. 2 first thing am, 2 preworkout, 3 pre bed

    I love how great my skin is on igf2, gf commented the other day how smooth it looked and felt. Can only get better with hghup.

    Thanks for all the insight guys.
  19. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    is an AI recommended for an 8 week run like mine?
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    is an AI recommended for an 8 week run like mine?
    An AI is not necessary if you're running a natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosting stack, or if you're running HGHup♂ solo.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    I see a lot running recomp or a cut, has anyone been on a bulk while taking hghup?
  22. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    I see a lot running recomp or a cut, has anyone been on a bulk while taking hghup?
    You'll have to ask the beta testers. As for the rest, what the loggers are doing they should be stating.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. New Member
    FATRABBIT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    I'm looking forward to using HGHup and have a few questions to make sure I use it correctly:
    1. If I was taking IGF-2 and Drive, do I now substitute HGHup for the IGF-2 (i.e., continue taking Drive along with the HGHup)?

    2. Is it safe/recommended to use Lipotrophin-PM (or AM) while using HGHup?

    3. Assuming it’s a non-resistance training day, can/should the second dose of HGHup be taken at bedtime, or are its effects blunted by sleep?

    Also, you may want to create a ‘sticky’ for HGHup similar to the one for “The One” to provide a clearinghouse for the various recommendations on its use.

    Thanks for your help,

    Chris
  24. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FATRABBIT View Post
    I'm looking forward to using HGHup and have a few questions to make sure I use it correctly:
    1. If I was taking IGF-2 and Drive, do I now substitute HGHup for the IGF-2 (i.e., continue taking Drive along with the HGHup)?

    2. Is it safe/recommended to use Lipotrophin-PM (or AM) while using HGHup?

    3. Assuming it’s a non-resistance training day, can/should the second dose of HGHup be taken at bedtime, or are its effects blunted by sleep?

    Also, you may want to create a ‘sticky’ for HGHup similar to the one for “The One” to provide a clearinghouse for the various recommendations on its use.

    Thanks for your help,

    Chris
    1. You use HGHup♂ instead of IGF-2, yes. You do not dose the same though.

    2. You can use Lipotrophin-AM or Lipotrophin-PM whilst using HGHup♂ (I did).

    3. On non-resistance training days dose first thing and pre-bed. You SHOULD be having a pre-bed dose, as this is when HGHup♂ is MOST beneficial (please read the write-up!)


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    To my post a few up on schedule, should I take out the whey pre w/o if im dosing the hghup then, and just have it when i wake up?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    To my post a few up on schedule, should I take out the whey pre w/o if im dosing the hghup then, and just have it when i wake up?
    HGHup♂ can be dosed either on an empty stomach or WITH PROTEIN. However, animal proteins are recommended. So yes, take it out (or have it earlier).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    thanks!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14387
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is there any difference btwn doing this 5 on/ 2 off vs. just using it everyday?
  29. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i believe it is a tolerance issue.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  30. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10349
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.05%

    so is it better to go 5 on 2 off?
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is there any difference btwn doing this 5 on/ 2 off vs. just using it everyday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    so is it better to go 5 on 2 off?
    I have done both, and using it every day seems to be the better option, as on the days not taken the GH effects hit hard...However, this is really personal preference for the individual user.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGHup question
    By ElectricPulse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:33 PM
  2. Hi,a question for hghup
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in