HGH Up between cycles?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

HGH Up between cycles?

I am currently on a cycle of Pmag right now. I was just wondering if you guys think HGH Up would be a good supplement maybe along with some creatine and a natty test booster for the time between this current cycle and my next cycle? Or would this be the kind of supplement you would want to take after a full PCT + Time off?

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd say creatine, HGHUp and Activate Extreme would be a great combo
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd say creatine, HGHUp and Activate Extreme would be a great combo
    It looks like it would fit well with my goals; I may have to give it a whirl.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Will this product be recommended for a specific purpose such as cutting? Or can it be used as an aid to reach whatever goal you may have?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I am currently on a cycle of Pmag right now. I was just wondering if you guys think HGH Up would be a good supplement maybe along with some creatine and a natty test booster for the time between this current cycle and my next cycle? Or would this be the kind of supplement you would want to take after a full PCT + Time off?
    Definitely the kind of supplement that you can use with a natural testosterone booster (and the staples) as part of PCT.

Eric recommended stacking it with Activate Xtreme. I would recommend stacking with our Alpha-X - you would have to get from a European source (and I have actually stacked these together).

You could even use HGHup♂ ON-cycle; OR between PCT and cycles.

Will this product be recommended for a specific purpose such as cutting? Or can it be used as an aid to reach whatever goal you may have?
    HGHup♂ is a very versatile product and can be used to reach ANY body goal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Definitely the kind of supplement that you can use with a natural testosterone booster (and the staples) as part of PCT.

Eric recommended stacking it with Activate Xtreme. I would recommend stacking with our Alpha-X - you would have to get from a European source (and I have actually stacked these together).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Cool, thanks for the feedback. The only potential problem I saw for myself is that HGHup should not be taken with carbohydrates; since I'm trying to bulk I can't really afford an all protein meal at night as I need the complex carbs before bed. I would take it earlier in the day, but according to logs it makes you really sleepy.

Got any ideas?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool, thanks for the feedback. The only potential problem I saw for myself is that HGHup should not be taken with carbohydrates; since I'm trying to bulk I can't really afford an all protein meal at night as I need the complex carbs before bed. I would take it earlier in the day, but according to logs it makes you really sleepy.

Got any ideas?
    Do you really need the carbohydrates before bed? Why not just increase the carbohydrate intake during your other meals over the day, ensuring that you still get in the same amount of carbohydrates daily. There is nothing wrong with having just protein before bed; it should not affect your gains, so long as your overall caloric intake is in a surplus.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Do you really need the carbohydrates before bed? Why not just increase the carbohydrate intake during your other meals over the day, ensuring that you still get in the same amount of carbohydrates daily. There is nothing wrong with having just protein before bed; it should not affect your gains, so long as your overall caloric intake is in a surplus.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Well that's true. I've just always been told you need slow digesting protein and carbs overnight because it will be the longest period of the day without food intake.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

This is an off topic question but I don't want to make an unnecessary thread: As I said I am currently on a cycle of CEL Pmag; I have 1 more full week of The One from a past cycle. Would it do anything to take the rest of it along with the Pmag as a quick burst?

I experienced quick weight and strength gain on The One and figured it might be a good way to keep from waisting my excess.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well that's true. I've just always been told you need slow digesting protein and carbs overnight because it will be the longest period of the day without food intake.
    yeah, but honestly your body is meant to go that long without food, its not like neanderthals went searching for a snack right before they went to bed
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you could pulse that last bit of the one with pmag if you wanted
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you could pulse that last bit of the one with pmag if you wanted
    Yeah I didn't think of that; that way it wouldn't be so overwhelming.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

I noticed you said you have used this product Guesjn. Would this be a product that all women could take advantage of reguadless of previous training history?

My wife is interested in losing some body fat and gaining some lean muscle. She is 21 and is 5' 6" weighing 130lbs. I told her this would probably stack well with a fat burner but I wanted to see what you guys opinion was first.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

I noticed you said you have used this product Guesjn. Would this be a product that all women could take advantage of reguadless of previous training history?

My wife is interested in losing some body fat and gaining some lean muscle. She is 21 and is 5' 6" weighing 130lbs. I told her this would probably stack well with a fat burner but I wanted to see what you guys opinion was first.
    Yes, I've used this product.

I wouldn't recommend any products but the staples to anyone who does not have at least 1-2 years of training history (ideally >2 years) and other supplementation history.

As I mentioned in another thread, from my experience, I would say that if a female were to use one of our Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, then IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂; just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily (and I started at 6 caps daily and went down to 2 caps daily); but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

I would recommend looking at your wife's nutrition and training before adding in any supplements aside from the staples, as her goals can be achieved doing that, especially if she is a beginner. I would also recommend choosing to either lose fat or gain muscle and work on one before the other, as recomping requires precise manipulation of the diet to achieve.

I also wouldn't recommend using a fat burner unless she was <15% bodyfat, as it would be unnecessary.

In the end I can only give recommendations and what you do is up to you. I highly recommend that whatever your wife uses that she knows exactly WHY she is using it and what it is doing, etc.; the last thing she should be is ignorant of what she is using or using something simply because someone told her to withOUT knowing all about it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Yes, I've used this product.

I wouldn't recommend any products but the staples to anyone who does not have at least 1-2 years of training history (ideally >2 years) and other supplementation history.

As I mentioned in another thread, from my experience, I would say that if a female were to use one of our Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, then IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂; just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily (and I started at 6 caps daily and went down to 2 caps daily); but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

I would recommend looking at your wife's nutrition and training before adding in any supplements aside from the staples, as her goals can be achieved doing that, especially if she is a beginner. I would also recommend choosing to either lose fat or gain muscle and work on one before the other, as recomping requires precise manipulation of the diet to achieve.

I also wouldn't recommend using a fat burner unless she was <15% bodyfat, as it would be unnecessary.

In the end I can only give recommendations and what you do is up to you. I highly recommend that whatever your wife uses that she knows exactly WHY she is using it and what it is doing, etc.; the last thing she should be is ignorant of what she is using or using something simply because someone told her to withOUT knowing all about it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I agree with this. She is probably right around 15% bodyfat. She is not a beginner per say as she has had 2+ years of experience but she is just now getting back in to working out so she is starting over.

I didn't realize this was that potent. I'll probably have her hold off or maybe try IGF2 next year sometime.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

I agree with this. She is probably right around 15% bodyfat. She is not a beginner per say as she has had 2+ years of experience but she is just now getting back in to working out so she is starting over.

I didn't realize this was that potent. I'll probably have her hold off or maybe try IGF2 next year sometime.
    If she is just getting back into it, then I recommend only the staples, as her body will react re beginners re results.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.6%

[QUOTE=Guejsn;2184401]Definitely the kind of supplement that you can use with a natural testosterone booster (and the staples) as part of PCT.

Just wondering why you guys dont sell Alpha-X in the US? Would you reccomend any site for odering it without having to wait forever to get it? Thanks
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.56%

I have a similar question if Alpha-X is ok to buy from a EU store and have it shipped wouldnt it be ok to sell in the US?

I do have intrest in Alpha-X looks solid
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.6%

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I have a similar question if Alpha-X is ok to buy from a EU store and have it shipped wouldnt it be ok to sell in the US?

I found a thread why they don't sell it and I can understand why they don't. I'd rather buy it through there site though rather than a uk site not nowing when I'll get it and everything.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.56%

Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    I found a thread why they don't sell it and I can understand why they don't. I'd rather buy it through there site though rather than a uk site not nowing when I'll get it and everything.
    Found it thanks
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Heyy guys, we are not selling it in US market because it is a specially product to EU. I would love to try it, but I have not yet.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Just wondering why you guys dont sell Alpha-X in the US? Would you reccomend any site for odering it without having to wait forever to get it? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

Read the listed two threads; they explain about Alpha-X and why it is NOT available in the US. There is a site in one of them re purchase.

Threads:
    * AN's new product
    * Getting alpha x and backdraft in the US?

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

So by the sound of it, HGHup is good for PCT. You guys think it will stack well with an AMS Arom-X/AI Post Cycle Support PCT?
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    So by the sound of it, HGHup is good for PCT. You guys think it will stack well with an AMS Arom-X/AI Post Cycle Support PCT?
    HGHup♂ is fine for use during PCT.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I saw you guys alpha-x writeup.
    That would be a nasty combo with HGHUP.
    And it would cover my cissus and resveratrol needs
    without the need for extras.
    I have been doing quite a bit of research on some long term supplementsto cycle for a bit of an edge and boost(outside of my fish/coconut oils, vitamins, BCAAs, green tea/cissus) because I am hitting 30 next year.
    And your products not only cover several of those but give a whole host of health benefits beside the obvious ones.

The DRIVE and RPM worked well for me in the past but that icariin had me a bit too woody, lolz. I think after about a while of looking at different logs , writeups, and just general research on the ingredients I have found something I can stick with until you guys improve upon the formulas(which is a given).

As l
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I saw you guys alpha-x writeup.
    That would be a nasty combo with HGHUP.
    And it would cover my cissus and resveratrol needs
    without the need for extras.
    I have been doing quite a bit of research on some long term supplementsto cycle for a bit of an edge and boost(outside of my fish/coconut oils, vitamins, BCAAs, green tea/cissus) because I am hitting 30 next year.
    And your products not only cover several of those but give a whole host of health benefits beside the obvious ones.

The DRIVE and RPM worked well for me in the past but that icariin had me a bit too woody, lolz. I think after about a while of looking at different logs , writeups, and just general research on the ingredients I have found something I can stick with until you guys improve upon the formulas(which is a given).

As l
    Thank you heaps for your feedback. Stoked that you love our products and that you have chosen to continue trying new products from our line. Let us know how you find the Alpha-X/HGHup♂ stack.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thank you heaps for your feedback. Stoked that you love our products and that you have chosen to continue trying new products from our line. Let us know how you find the Alpha-X/HGHup♂ stack.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I will most definitely do so.
    Will probably be around Feb-March 2010 because I am doing the HGHUP standalone first.
    I may try a log but I'm daft at those things and I am pretty much trying to maintain a cut, and slowly build strength. I Have the Bruce Lee compilation book and his body mechanics book and my workouts and diet are a modification of those. I know there are newer and more effective methods but Lee works for me.
    I will be at least giving a general writeup of what kind of effects I got from them.
    Make Mine APPNUT !!
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycles over...
    By kokobeware2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. Past injectable cycles affect on PH cycles
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:32 PM
  3. long cycles vs short cycles
    By joub in forum Anabolics