is this a good pct for the one?? - AnabolicMinds.com

is this a good pct for the one??

1. New Member
    Answers

is this a good pct for the one??

hi, im new to the forums and this was my first day of the one and i was just wondering if this is a good pct to keep all my gains after im finished.
    CYCLE:
    The One-3 caps a day for 5 weeks
    omega-3 fish oil
    megaman multivitamins
    protein powder post workout

PCT:
    2nd Gear- 1 cap at night before bed for 4 weeks
    drive- start week 5 of cycle for 4 weeks, 4 caps a day, 2 in morning, 2 at night?
    omega-3 fish oil
    megaman multivitamins

and btw, i dont really have a whole lot of time to cook so i was wondering if eating some fast food would still benifit me in getting some weight without getting fat, like maybe chicken wraps, sandwhiches,ect...? thanks alot for all your help

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1SicKCobRa200 View Post
    hi, im new to the forums and this was my first day of the one and i was just wondering if this is a good pct to keep all my gains after im finished.
    CYCLE:
    The One-3 caps a day for 5 weeks
    omega-3 fish oil
    megaman multivitamins

PCT:
    2nd Gear- 1 cap at night before bed for 4 weeks
    drive- start week 5 of cycle for 4 weeks, 4 caps a day, 2 in morning, 2 at night?
    omega-3 fish oil
    megaman multivitamins

and btw, i dont really have a whole lot of time to cook so i was wondering if eating some fast food would still benifit me in getting some weight without getting fat, like maybe chicken wraps, sandwhiches,ect...? thanks alot for all your help
    PCT looks ok. I would add in an antioxidant and creatine during your cycle and PCT, though (and these should be STAPLES in your supplement regime!) Unless you're lighter than 150 lb then 4 caps daily is not enough of Drive (and if you are only 150 lb, then I do not recommend that you use any hormonals yet as you do NOT need them and can make solid gains with a proper nutrition plan and training programme!)

Read the information threads on The ONE thoroughly. The most important thread to read is >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<. PCT is also covered in more detail in Best PCT for The One?.

Fast food will definitely aid in increasing your WEIGHT (so long as you are eating OVER Maintenance calories though). However, you WILL make better lean gains if you eat cleaner.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

dirks PCT

Code:
    Try this for PCT- this is what I did after a 5 week cycle of The One, and I haven't lost a single lb., even with running 5-8 miles per day:
    2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
    3-4 grams of L-Carnitine or ALCAR
    6 Drive per day
    Osteo-Sport (optional, but it lowers cortisol)
    Biomend
    Complete Balance
    Omega Essentials

This is a serious PCT in terms of effectiveness- and it actually elevates mood, rather than depressing it, like Nolva and Clomid do for a lot of people. This PCT promotes LH elevation through several different MOAs, keeps estrogen levels very low through both inhibiting aromatization (6-Bromo) and antagonizing E (icariin in Drive), increases free test levels (6-bromo), antagonizing glucocorticoids and cytokines (cissus in Osteo-Sport), and increases spermatogenesis and endogenous T production (L-Carn, icariin and forskolin in Drive).
    im gonna go with this one
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

looks good and let me know if you have any questions or concerns on your use of the one!

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    Code:
    Try this for PCT- this is what I did after a 5 week cycle of The One, and I haven't lost a single lb., even with running 5-8 miles per day:
    2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
    3-4 grams of L-Carnitine or ALCAR
    6 Drive per day
    Osteo-Sport (optional, but it lowers cortisol)
    Biomend
    Complete Balance
    Omega Essentials

This is a serious PCT in terms of effectiveness- and it actually elevates mood, rather than depressing it, like Nolva and Clomid do for a lot of people. This PCT promotes LH elevation through several different MOAs, keeps estrogen levels very low through both inhibiting aromatization (6-Bromo) and antagonizing E (icariin in Drive), increases free test levels (6-bromo), antagonizing glucocorticoids and cytokines (cissus in Osteo-Sport), and increases spermatogenesis and endogenous T production (L-Carn, icariin and forskolin in Drive).
    im gonna go with this one
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats good tren/ is finaflex 550xd good
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
  4. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:52 PM