RPM and Lean Xtreme?
- 09-02-2009, 06:11 AM
- 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Team APPNUT"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
- 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
09-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Is anything you folks put out *not* amazing?
Also, thank you for the info. I'll look to stack. I'm loving the Lean Xtreme so far, by the way Rosie. Thank you for that suggestion before!
09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
09-03-2009, 02:34 PM
09-03-2009, 05:57 PM
09-04-2009, 01:14 AM
this sounds like a nice fat loss stack. I would be interested in following more of these stacks. let us know how it works!
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
09-04-2009, 05:46 AM
I'll tell you that just using Lean Xtreme itself in my PCT, I look MUCH more cut and have kept my weight steady (which means I'm gaining a bit of muscle and losing fat) after just a week and a half or so. Should be starting RPM in a week because I'm so #$%$ in love with it. (I ran out of samples *sigh*)
Will report after a few weeks on how the combo is doing, but I anticipate it being awesome.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM