PH Ban and the One? - AnabolicMinds.com

PH Ban and the One?

1. New Member

PH Ban and the One?

Just curious as to what your plans are with The One, and what looks like an invitable PH ban? Are you basically just going to produce/sell until the official word comes, or are you planning on stopping before then? Hopefully this isn't a taboo subject. I'm really wanting to do a cycle of The One, just dont have the spare cash to purchase it at the moment. Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I just purchase The One on Wed, maybe i should order another if what you say is true! Just incase i enjoy it and want to run it again down the line.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is not a ban coming up. NP is just clearing out there DS selection, which they have done before, but there is no formal legislation being amended at this moment.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Can someone link to info on this?
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

why the **** is everyone keep asking this?

so one shady company gets raided and here comes ban talk.

I wonder if I can start a cool rumor.

some not all distributors are liquidating until the heat is off. that is it. lay low get out of radar then go at it again.

one clown says **** on another site and bam its all over like wildfire.

btw someone told me last week. that creatine is gonna be banned too
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Advanced Member

hang on a min guys though if you look on these boards it seems nutra have cleared out for a good reason how can you turn round and say that nothing is gonna get banned when all company reps are even telling us to stock up and btw i dont shop at nutra cuz im from the uk.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    hang on a min guys though if you look on these boards it seems nutra have cleared out for a good reason how can you turn round and say that nothing is gonna get banned when all company reps are even telling us to stock up and btw i dont shop at nutra cuz im from the uk.

LOL, don't believe everything you read on the internet

US House and Senate are on vacation for the summer- so nothing will happen until they get back, at the earliest. And there is no guarantee ANY legislation will be passed- something like this happens every 2 years or so- but this time it holds more weight b/c of cGMP enforcement.....most of the contract mfrs. will not touch PH's any more
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    LOL, don't believe everything you read on the internet

US House and Senate are on vacation for the summer- so nothing will happen until they get back, at the earliest. And there is no guarantee ANY legislation will be passed- something like this happens every 2 years or so- but this time it holds more weight b/c of cGMP enforcement.....most of the contract mfrs. will not touch PH's any more
    thanks for your reply i feeling better now knowing that a ban might not be in place and if their is once it doesnt sound like a ban on stoping new products being developed so why worry huh...

cheers anyway
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only specific pending ban covers phera, the pro-dienelone "tren" compounds and Bold. That was written in 2007 and still isn't actively in place making sales or possession of it criminally punishable 2 years later.... so outside of those 3, i don't think anything is going anywhere for a while.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far