package for " the one "

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%

package for " the one "

looking more and more, the " the one " package doesn't seem to be much of a package....

you get 2nd gear with it, as a pct but reading more and more... when taking a PH, people stack there pct with numerous things....along with a month ahead of time prep

right now, all i take is MP shred, and MP assault pre work out, with probalic s-r after work out, and i want to start a PH cycle....but honestly have no idea, and ive been reading up on it trying to get a better understanding....

what would some one wanting to cycle the one do , the month before, during, and the month after, to have safe, and good resaults
    like supplement , to supplement, and when it should be taken???

i don't want to just order the one, with second gear, and end up with the side effects you try to avoid and loose all my gains.

thanks in advance, from a future customer

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

The One is a great package IMO. Not many companies put the time into incorporating PCT bundled with their PH. Considering there are a lot of stupid people out there buying these, at least they are getting SOME form of PCT. And 2nd Gear isn't just a complete after thought, it has useful ingredients that you can stack well into your PCT. App Nut recommends you add IGF-2, Drive & BioMend to the PCT for best results. Take your The One dosages in the morning.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    looking more and more, the " the one " package doesn't seem to be much of a package....

you get 2nd gear with it, as a pct but reading more and more... when taking a PH, people stack there pct with numerous things....along with a month ahead of time prep

right now, all i take is MP shred, and MP assault pre work out, with probalic s-r after work out, and i want to start a PH cycle....but honestly have no idea, and ive been reading up on it trying to get a better understanding....

what would some one wanting to cycle the one do , the month before, during, and the month after, to have safe, and good resaults
    like supplement , to supplement, and when it should be taken???

i don't want to just order the one, with second gear, and end up with the side effects you try to avoid and loose all my gains.

thanks in advance, from a future customer
    This has ALREADY been covered in detail. Read >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< and then read the labels on each supplement for the correct dosage for you.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM