Running the one right after IGF-2 and Drive

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.83%

Running the one right after IGF-2 and Drive

I am currently on Drive/IGF-2/Neovar for about six weeks and getting good results. I would like to start my cycle of The One in a week or two. Is that sufficient enough time to jump right from Drive/IGF-2 to the one or should I let some of my natural Levels come down a bit more? I am just anxious to start since I had such good results from the first time I took The One!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Messhall75 View Post
    I am currently on Drive/IGF-2/Neovar for about six weeks and getting good results. I would like to start my cycle of The One in a week or two. Is that sufficient enough time to jump right from Drive/IGF-2 to the one or should I let some of my natural Levels come down a bit more? I am just anxious to start since I had such good results from the first time I took The One!
    You can start The ONE as soon as you like (as long as you've had 4-8 weeks since your last cycle of The ONE). Drive and IGF-2 are NATURAL testosterone/GH boosters and NeoVar is a creatine product. There is no need to wait. I would also recommend using Drive and IGF-2 in your PCT for The ONE.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.83%

Thanks for the feedback Guejsn. My last cycle was when The ONE was first available, so it's been awhile. I also used Drive and IGF-2 in my PCT along with 2nd gear as well and kept most of my gains and never felt "Shut down"! I do love Neovar too! I have been in sports and weight lifting for 20 yrs and have taken too many supplements to count and I feel like AN puts out quality products. Last question for now, should I stick with 4 caps per morning of the ONE for 4 weeks as I did last time or go 3 caps per morning for 4 weeks and then 4 caps per day for the 5th week? Mind you, I am 6'5" and about 260lbs. Thanks again!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Messhall75 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Guejsn. My last cycle was when The ONE was first available, so it's been awhile. I also used Drive and IGF-2 in my PCT along with 2nd gear as well and kept most of my gains and never felt "Shut down"! I do love Neovar too! I have been in sports and weight lifting for 20 yrs and have taken too many supplements to count and I feel like AN puts out quality products. Last question for now, should I stick with 4 caps per morning of the ONE for 4 weeks as I did last time or go 3 caps per morning for 4 weeks and then 4 caps per day for the 5th week? Mind you, I am 6'5" and about 260lbs. Thanks again!
    No worries.

You can do either or; it's up to you really.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck bud and glad to know you are enjoying the AN line-up! I would just run it same dosing straight through as gains come early on with The One typically.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Hey guys,
    quick question. I know that the best products for PCT are from Applied Nutriceuticals like IGF-2 and Bio-mend but I want to know if anyone knows if there are products with similar effects for these 2 products please let me know

Thanks!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Hey guys,
    quick question. I know that the best products for PCT are from Applied Nutriceuticals like IGF-2 and Bio-mend but I want to know if anyone knows if there are products with similar effects for these 2 products please let me know

Thanks!
    As long as you have a testosterone booster in your PCT then you should be fine. There's not really any product that compares with IGF-2, but there are many effective testosterone boosters available. If you were only going to use one though I would recommend Drive.

As for an antioxidant, just look around if you don't want to use Bio-Mend.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

8. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks Guejsn for the quick reply. the reason I asked is because I ordered PCT products from AN but are not in yet and I'm hoping they will next week so I'm thinking of doing 1 week extra on the ONE it will be then a 5 week cycle but I don't know if I should cause the max is 5 weeks and this is my first time using this type of product but the results are really amazing can you give me some advice?

Thanks!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

if you are still gaining go ahead and run the week 5 then PCT
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks Guejsn for the quick reply. the reason I asked is because I ordered PCT products from AN but are not in yet and I'm hoping they will next week so I'm thinking of doing 1 week extra on the ONE it will be then a 5 week cycle but I don't know if I should cause the max is 5 weeks and this is my first time using this type of product but the results are really amazing can you give me some advice?

Thanks!
    You don't need to do an extra week if your PCT products do not arrive before you start your cycle (they should be well and truly there by the time you start PCT).

As for running The ONE, start at 3 caps daily for weeks 1-2, then go to 4 caps daily for weeks 3-4, and you should have 3 days left at 4 caps daily, to make your cycle 31 days.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

11. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Is it recommended to use Neovar and Drive also on non-workout days in your PCT cycle? I train like 5 days in the week and take the weekend off. And do I have to use some sort of fatburner because I'm in my PCT and still going up in calories is CLA an option?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Is it recommended to use Neovar and Drive also on non-workout days in your PCT cycle? I train like 5 days in the week and take the weekend off. And do I have to use some sort of fatburner because I'm in my PCT and still going up in calories is CLA an option?
    Yes, you SHOULD be using Drive and NeoVar DAILY during PCT (and any other time when you use it).

Drive Dosing/Timing

Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1* - first thing in the morning
    Dose 2* - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training

Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1* - first thing in the morning
    Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1

* Dosage is dependent upon your bodyweight (see the dosage chart on the label):
    Up to 150lb: Dose 1 - 2 caps, Dose 2 - 2 caps
    150-200lb: Dose 1 - 3 caps, Dose 2 - 3 caps
    200-250lb: Dose 1 - 4 caps, Dose 2 - 3 caps
    250ls and Over: Dose 1 - 4 caps, Dose 2 - 4 caps

NeoVar Recomped Dosing/Timing

Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1^ - immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2^ - 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Dose 1^ - 30-40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 2^ - immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

^ Dosage is dependent upon your bodyweight (see the dosage chart on the label):
    Up to 150lb: Dose 1 - 2 caps, Dose 2 - 2 caps
    150-200lb: Dose 1 - 3 caps, Dose 2 - 3 caps
    250ls and Over: Dose 1 - 4 caps, Dose 2 - 4 caps

You do NOT need a fatburner during PCT. And if you WERE going to use one CLA is definitely not something I would ever recommend (if it worked you wouldn't notice any effects until you'd been using it for at least 3 months and even then that's debatable).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks Rosie for your quick response!
    But when I used The One I was going up in calories and still looked shredded I would like to maintain that shredded state should I then keep the same amount of calories for PCT? Because my fat % is pretty high do I do cardio then? or keep the training pace high? I'm sorry for all these questions but this was my first PH cycle so I'm kinda new to this I prepared myself pretty good by reading all these topics and your topic about the right way to gain but now there are new topics with different or more added info so if you have some more interesting info I should know I would really appreciate it

Thanks!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks Rosie for your quick response!
    But when I used The One I was going up in calories and still looked shredded I would like to maintain that shredded state should I then keep the same amount of calories for PCT? Because my fat % is pretty high do I do cardio then? or keep the training pace high? I'm sorry for all these questions but this was my first PH cycle so I'm kinda new to this I prepared myself pretty good by reading all these topics and your topic about the right way to gain but now there are new topics with different or more added info so if you have some more interesting info I should know I would really appreciate it

Thanks!
    If your % BF is pretty high (generally >8-10% BF for a male, depending on height) then you will NOT look shredded.

If you want to know what to eat like, then have bulking calories on resistance training days and on non-resistance training days consume just below or at maintenance calories. This will ensure that you will still keep gaining muscle without too much fat.

You should still be lifting as hard and as heavy as you can. Stick to the 4-8 rep range with no more than 90-120 sec recovery periods.

If you want to do cardio then do 2-3 days of HIIT (at least a day between). I recommend short, hard and fast: 4 min 'warm-up' followed by 8 x 20 sec maximal efforts/10 sec easy and then a 3 min 'cool-down'. Do it running or on a cycle or rower, etc.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

15. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

You should still be lifting as hard and as heavy as you can. Stick to the 4-8 rep ran

I do generally 10 to 12 reps because I want to burn the calories as well
    if I do 4-8 reps won't that be adding just more "fat" mass? my goal is to add more lean mass because I may have exaggerated about the shredded look
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I do generally 10 to 12 reps because I want to burn the calories as well
    if I do 4-8 reps won't that be adding just more "fat" mass? my goal is to add more lean mass because I may have exaggerated about the shredded look
    Not sure where you got this idea from. The only way you add fat is if you're eating far too much for your exercise levels. If you're lifting quite heavy for lower reps you're still going to burn lots of calories and you will still gain muscle mass in the 6-8 rep range. Different body-parts are going to respond differently to different rep ranges in gaining mass (i.e. smaller body-parts like shoulders and arms respond better to higher - 10-12 - reps, whilst bigger body-parts like legs, back and chest respond better to lower - 6-10 - reps). And if you are NOT used to using heavier weights for lower reps then your body is going to respond and adapt well because it is a CHANGE.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

17. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks Rosie for the quick responses those were my questions for now I think I will adjust some things now in my diet and training program. Thanks again!
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

jeebus rosie you make my job easy lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quick question my cycle of the one was 5 weeks In my PCT I'm using Drive, Neovar recomped, IGF-2 and 2nd Gear but am I hitting my nuts with these supps? because it feels like it. And is it recommended to take some sort of rest to take a break from all these pills before starting the next cycle? because I will then just be hopping from cycle to cycle. And I just want to verify this but these supps you will need them on your non-workout days to right? but when I was on the One I didn't take it on my non-workout days so am I doing this right?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quick question my cycle of the one was 5 weeks In my PCT I'm using Drive, Neovar recomped, IGF-2 and 2nd Gear but am I hitting my nuts with these supps? because it feels like it. And is it recommended to take some sort of rest to take a break from all these pills before starting the next cycle? because I will then just be hopping from cycle to cycle. And I just want to verify this but these supps you will need them on your non-workout days to right? but when I was on the One I didn't take it on my non-workout days so am I doing this right?
    If you are referring to jumping cycle as in hormonals...that would be an idiotic decision. As you will hear from both my fellow APPNUT comrade Outside Backer and myself...we follow a protocol of taking double the time off in between hormonal cycles. Its just common sense.

As for taking your supps...in PCT...you take your supps everyday...period. Not to be an ass bud, but it sounds like you jumped the gun with your cycle of the ONE. With how you are explaining things it appears you need to do more research. That is not meant as an insult, but rather that is how you are projecting your words.

As for you hitting your nuts...if you are feeling something...that is the point after a hormonal cycle...you want to feel something...as in feeling like your boys returning back to normal. Hell, maybe your feeling some extra pressure from having a lot of LH production AKA Blue Balls, so don't be shy...knock one out and clean out the pipes...lmao.

Now if I am misinterpreting you please let me know what you need to know and I will help you along...otherwise other members of our team will be happy to assist you as well.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%

I concur with the knowledge of My fell boz I have always followed double time off of time on

hormones are not anything to mess with. in the long run you will benefit more from this It may not seem like it but trust me. I know several folks who follow this procedure and thier muscular development in the later age range is far better then some guys who feel perm. shut down from jumping right back on yo yo style

when your in your late 30's you will thank us lol
  22. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks for the quick response you guys I really appreciate it but I think I need to clarify this better this is what I did. A cycle of 5 weeks on the One and I'm now in my
    3rd week of PCT but these supps that are recommended are also hormones boosters so is it oke then that you had a cycle of the One for 5 weeks and that you start then right away with these supps ( like Drive, Neovar, IGF-2 ) for 5 weeks? because I think my nutts are having trouble digesting all these pills not blue ball wise but smaller wise. Because when I was on the One nothing really happend in 4 weeks except in the last days of week 5 and that is dragging on to this day to be more precise my **** feels now like spaghetti :****blockedsad:
    But my plan now is too double the time off so 10 weeks off like you said I will then see how I feel and if everything is back to normal and then maybe I will try another cycle but should I use these supps then for 10 weeks or 5 weeks?
    Please let me know your thoughts on this Thanks!
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks for the quick response you guys I really appreciate it but I think I need to clarify this better this is what I did. A cycle of 5 weeks on the One and I'm now in my
    3rd week of PCT but these supps that are recommended are also hormones boosters so is it oke then that you had a cycle of the One for 5 weeks and that you start then right away with these supps ( like Drive, Neovar, IGF-2 ) for 5 weeks? because I think my nutts are having trouble digesting all these pills not blue ball wise but smaller wise. Because when I was on the One nothing really happend in 4 weeks except in the last days of week 5 and that is dragging on to this day to be more precise my **** feels now like spaghetti :****blockedsad:
    But my plan now is too double the time off so 10 weeks off like you said I will then see how I feel and if everything is back to normal and then maybe I will try another cycle but should I use these supps then for 10 weeks or 5 weeks?
    Please let me know your thoughts on this Thanks!
    They are NATURAL testosterone boosters; completely DIFFERENT from hormonal products. And you use them after a hormonal cycle because you want to restore your body to its natural state as soon as possible. So, yes, it IS fine to finish a cycle and use these supplements straight away (and is what you SHOULD be doing).

You SHOULD be having at least 8-12 weeks off once you FINISH PCT before you start another HORMONAL cycle, definitely.

I would recommend using Drive and IGF-2 for at LEAST 8 weeks to get the most effective results from them; have a 2-4 weeks break from them after every 8-12 weeks. NeoVar Recomped you can use perpetually.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%

yes what rosie said igf-2 and drive can be ran and are supposed to be ran longer. its a product that is like a fine wine and gets better with time. i used to sometime feel a slight ache in my balls on cycle it was just part of the game. during pct when your balance out the hormones and righting all the wrongs there will be a lull in the action it is only temporary. just continue to eat right, sleep well take your vits and proper supps and things will be fine.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Alright, thanks for your responses I really appreciate it. So if I get this right I should run the supps for 5 weeks that is how long my PCT is and then I could use Drive and IGF-2 3 more weeks to get 8 weeks so to get more out of the product. And if I would like to start another cycle of the One I would have to have a break of 8-12 weeks before starting so in the 8-12 weeks I would ONLY be able to use Neovar right? Also 2nd Gear is suppose to last for 4 weeks but my cycle was 5 weeks I was using the One for 5 days a week but I'm using 2nd gear for 7 days a week if I count these 2 days extra will that count as the 5th week?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Alright, thanks for your responses I really appreciate it. So if I get this right I should run the supps for 5 weeks that is how long my PCT is and then I could use Drive and IGF-2 3 more weeks to get 8 weeks so to get more out of the product. And if I would like to start another cycle of the One I would have to have a break of 8-12 weeks before starting so in the 8-12 weeks I would ONLY be able to use Neovar right? Also 2nd Gear is suppose to last for 4 weeks but my cycle was 5 weeks I was using the One for 5 days a week but I'm using 2nd gear for 7 days a week if I count these 2 days extra will that count as the 5th week?
    You should start Drive in the last week of your cycle of The ONE, and then for your 5 weeks of PCT and then for a further 4-6 weeks.

IGF-2 you should use for the 5 weeks of your PCT and then a further 5-7 weeks.

During your 8-12 weeks break after PCT before you reuse The ONE you can use Drive, IGF-2 AND NeoVar Recomped. You can start Drive and IGF-2 back again 2-4 weeks after you have finished your 8-12 weeks use of them. For example, if you run Drive for 9 weeks and IGF-2 for 8 weeks (i.e. PCT and then 4 weeks after PCT), you can start using them again after a 2-week break and run for 8-12 weeks. If you use Drive and IGF-2 for 8-12 weeks after your 2-week break from them, then you can start The ONE straight after you finish a cycle of them.

Just use 2nd GEEAR at one cap daily pre-bed until the bottle runs out.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

27. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Hey dudes, I have gone trough a bulking up period so I have trouble making my abs visible so I cut back on calories I want to make them visible without losing this mass I build up any comments? much appreciated
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Hey dudes, I have gone trough a bulking up period so I have trouble making my abs visible so I cut back on calories I want to make them visible without losing this mass I build up any comments? much appreciated
    I wouldn't suggest cutting back on calories too much; maybe do a couple of days a week at less than maintenance (i.e. NON-resistance training days), and keep your calories similar to what you have been doing on resistance training days. Also start doing 20 minutes of high-intensity/interval cardio three times (a day between each day you do it) a week (and keep resistance training as you are) and you should start to see a difference.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Jesus Rosie, you're a machine.

So I feel like 'm hearing a few different things here regarding time off. A few have said 1-2 months after PCT, and you're saying 2-3 months after PCT.

If you have only done PHs once, would a month off after PCT before starting another cycle of The One (assuming blood work looks okay- I have a great doctor) qualify as just plain stupid, questionable, more or less okay, or just fine? What about Six weeks? I ask because I know that if you aren't used to PHs, your body tends to bounce back faster- obviously if I were talking about even my third cycle, the answer would be 10-12 weeks off minimum.

By the way, your patience for stupid questions is legendary grin.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Jesus Rosie, you're a machine.

So I feel like 'm hearing a few different things here regarding time off. A few have said 1-2 months after PCT, and you're saying 2-3 months after PCT.

If you have only done PHs once, would a month off after PCT before starting another cycle of The One (assuming blood work looks okay- I have a great doctor) qualify as just plain stupid, questionable, more or less okay, or just fine? What about Six weeks? I ask because I know that if you aren't used to PHs, your body tends to bounce back faster- obviously if I were talking about even my third cycle, the answer would be 10-12 weeks off minimum.

By the way, your patience for stupid questions is legendary grin.
    The MINIMUM recommended between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another cycle is ~4 weeks, but ideally you should have at least the time on-cycle + time of PCT (of the cycle just completed) OFF before starting another cycle!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

31. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this
    You can do cardio on either an empty stomach first thing or later in the day OR after training; the decision is up to you. I personally wouldn't recommend cardio after resistance training, but as a separate session either earlier or later int he day.

As for the "cycle" what cycle are you talking about?

If you are referring to The ONE, NO it is NOT ok for you to start another cycle of it; wait at LEAST another 2-4 weeks before using it again.

If you are referring to the IGF-2 and Drive, yes, it's fine to start using both products again. As for how they would look, dosing and timing would be the same as before. However, instead of only running them for four and six weeks respectively make sure that you run them both for EIGHT weeks to get the most benefits out of them.

Dosing/Timing (I am doing this based on you being 150-200 lb):

IGF-2
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:31 PM
  3. running T3 alone..
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:11 PM