RPM on appnut site

1. RPM on appnut site

in the front homepage it has RPM listing for 110 for 35.99 and 240 for 65.99. But when u try to check out it has it listed for 42.99 and 39.99. are the listings an error? also, how much is shipping? it does not have it listed anywhere. Thanks 4 help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    in the front homepage it has RPM listing for 110 for 35.99 and 240 for 65.99. But when u try to check out it has it listed for 42.99 and 39.99. are the listings an error? also, how much is shipping? it does not have it listed anywhere. Thanks 4 help.
    Thank you for making us aware; this is being fixed. Shipping is free in the continental US and paid by the customer who lives elsewhere (charges dependent on location).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    dude don't order yet they have a BIG sale starting the 2nd at midnight.....

4. Why wouldn't you just buy the 240 for 40 bucks?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

5. ohh i know!! i was asking today so it can be fixed by tomorrow. also that shipping is free too. i love me some rpm
    •   

6. good to know!! Thanks for the tip bud, and yes did you all get the Appnut email? If not sign up for our mailing list on the home page!

-Tex
    Team APPNUT
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. I just snagged a bottle of RPM and RESET AD off ebay for $20 total....includes shipping. Needless to say, im stoked.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOG APPNUT
    By at1010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
  2. appnut The One
    By chachi1984 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
  3. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM