Mauibuilt's "The One" Mini Log

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'7"
Starting Weight: 180.5
Training: Each muscle part once a week, incorporating FST-7 Training. I will do two cardio sessions a week, on days I do not go to the gym.
Additional Supps: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Protein
PCT: 2nd Gear (may add T-911 or PP's TRS if needed, both on hand).
Goals: Gain as much lean muscle as I can. I am always bulking and at a caloric surplus, so I will not do any adjustments to my diet.

This will be my 4th PH cycle (first in 4 years). I have previously run Transdermal SuperOne+ (twice), and Designer Supps Superdrol, which was cut after day 4 due to sides. I am trying this compound after hearing how mild it was on the liver and shutdown. I did not respond well to harsher methylated compounds so I am hoping this compound will be nice to me.

I will not bore you with listing my lifts and diet, however, I will update you with weight/body changes, sides, and anything else I may feel.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
I popped 3 pills in the AM. Within an hour I noticed a somewhat euphoric buzz, very similar to NADH. Very focused and clear minded with no jittery-like stim effect. I worked out about 30-45min. after taking the pills and the euphoric buzz diminished during my working out, however, I did not have an energy crash at all.

I had no trouble falling asleep at night, nor did I toss and turn during the night.

Nothing to report as far as libido, vascularity, muscle hardness, increase in appetite, which is expected as it is only the first day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. If you have any questions, fire away.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Today I decided to split my dosage up in 2 since that seems to be the trend. I took 2 first thing in the morning and 1 4 hours later. I did not experience the slight euphoric buzz like I did when taking 3 at once.

Today was cardio day so nothing to report regarding weight. So far its been two days and there have been no headaches (knock on wood!).

Today during my run I had a back pump. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or if it is caused by The One. If it continues, I will add taurine and increase my water intake.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck let me know if you have any questions

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Weight: 182.5 (+2.0 lbs)

Observations: Libido is increasing, pumps are increasing. I do find myself thirstier than normal even though I am already drinking 128+ fl. oz./day. Nothing to report regarding appetite. No strength gains, alpha male feeling, or increased vascularity yet.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i am currently training fst-7 its a awesome program this should work very well for u

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Weight: 182.5 (+2.0)

Observations: Lethargy is starting to set in. I have noticed that I am really tired first thing in the morning and in the afternoon. The only time I don't feel tired is after my first dose and about 2 hours after my second dose.

Strength has increased. I've been stuck at a certain weight for the past 4 weeks and I finally broke the plateau and increased weight by 10 lbs. Nothing as far as vascularity, muscle hardness, skin-tearing pumps, etc. I do notice an increase in appetite though, which is a good thing, because I am trying to stuff down as much food as I can handle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Observations: Lethargy is starting to set in. I have noticed that I am really tired first thing in the morning and in the afternoon. The only time I don't feel tired is after my first dose and about 2 hours after my second dose.
I would recommend using a preworkout product/stimulant if you are getting lethargic.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Weight: Still 182.5 (+2.0), however, I do look like i'm losing water weight. I feel and look less bloated.

Observations: I have never tried Glycobol or Anabolic Pump or any other insulin mimicking product, but I now have an idea what the pump feels like. I AM GETTING FOOD PUMPS! They aren't skin tearing, but they feel like those pumps you get after applying a transdermal PH. Also, I wouldn't say I have more veins showing as there are no new ones appearing, but I do notice the ones I have hang around for most of the day.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Weight: 184 (+3.5)

Observations: I have never had acne on my chest and one popped up. Fortunately, its only one (knock on wood!). Strength continues to increase every work out. It's not test-like increases (as I did a high dose transdermal 4ad before and the increases were unbelievable), but it is increasing in every exercise. I am also sweating a lot more during workouts, but sweating isn't a problem during the day.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Weight: 185 (+4.5)

Observations: Not much to report other than I am getting really tired in the afternoons. Strength continues to increase in all exercises and recovery is phenominal...so much that I am doing 5 day splits instead of my 7 day split.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Weight: 185 (+4.5)

Observations: Not much to report other than I am getting really tired in the afternoons. Strength continues to increase in all exercises and recovery is phenominal...so much that I am doing 5 day splits instead of my 7 day split.
I loved the recovery aspect myself. Glad your enjoying it. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Weight: 186 (+5.5)

Observations: The weight seems to be increasing at a pretty good rate now.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I will be running this product un August/September. Looks like great results for 10 days in.