Mauibuilt's "The One" Mini Log

1. Registered User
    Answers

Mauibuilt's "The One" Mini Log

Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 180.5
    Training: Each muscle part once a week, incorporating FST-7 Training. I will do two cardio sessions a week, on days I do not go to the gym.
    Additional Supps: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Protein
    PCT: 2nd Gear (may add T-911 or PP's TRS if needed, both on hand).
    Goals: Gain as much lean muscle as I can. I am always bulking and at a caloric surplus, so I will not do any adjustments to my diet.

This will be my 4th PH cycle (first in 4 years). I have previously run Transdermal SuperOne+ (twice), and Designer Supps Superdrol, which was cut after day 4 due to sides. I am trying this compound after hearing how mild it was on the liver and shutdown. I did not respond well to harsher methylated compounds so I am hoping this compound will be nice to me.

I will not bore you with listing my lifts and diet, however, I will update you with weight/body changes, sides, and anything else I may feel.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Reserved for final review.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Day 1:
    I popped 3 pills in the AM. Within an hour I noticed a somewhat euphoric buzz, very similar to NADH. Very focused and clear minded with no jittery-like stim effect. I worked out about 30-45min. after taking the pills and the euphoric buzz diminished during my working out, however, I did not have an energy crash at all.

I had no trouble falling asleep at night, nor did I toss and turn during the night.

Nothing to report as far as libido, vascularity, muscle hardness, increase in appetite, which is expected as it is only the first day.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Watching. If you have any questions, fire away.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Day 2:

Today I decided to split my dosage up in 2 since that seems to be the trend. I took 2 first thing in the morning and 1 4 hours later. I did not experience the slight euphoric buzz like I did when taking 3 at once.

Today was cardio day so nothing to report regarding weight. So far its been two days and there have been no headaches (knock on wood!).

Today during my run I had a back pump. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or if it is caused by The One. If it continues, I will add taurine and increase my water intake.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

good luck let me know if you have any questions
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Day 3:

Weight: 182.5 (+2.0 lbs)

Observations: Libido is increasing, pumps are increasing. I do find myself thirstier than normal even though I am already drinking 128+ fl. oz./day. Nothing to report regarding appetite. No strength gains, alpha male feeling, or increased vascularity yet.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

i am currently training fst-7 its a awesome program this should work very well for u
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Day 4:

Weight: 182.5 (+2.0)

Observations: Lethargy is starting to set in. I have noticed that I am really tired first thing in the morning and in the afternoon. The only time I don't feel tired is after my first dose and about 2 hours after my second dose.

Strength has increased. I've been stuck at a certain weight for the past 4 weeks and I finally broke the plateau and increased weight by 10 lbs. Nothing as far as vascularity, muscle hardness, skin-tearing pumps, etc. I do notice an increase in appetite though, which is a good thing, because I am trying to stuff down as much food as I can handle.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Subscribed. good luck
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Observations: Lethargy is starting to set in. I have noticed that I am really tired first thing in the morning and in the afternoon. The only time I don't feel tired is after my first dose and about 2 hours after my second dose.
    I would recommend using a preworkout product/stimulant if you are getting lethargic.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Day 5:

Weight: Still 182.5 (+2.0), however, I do look like i'm losing water weight. I feel and look less bloated.

Observations: I have never tried Glycobol or Anabolic Pump or any other insulin mimicking product, but I now have an idea what the pump feels like. I AM GETTING FOOD PUMPS! They aren't skin tearing, but they feel like those pumps you get after applying a transdermal PH. Also, I wouldn't say I have more veins showing as there are no new ones appearing, but I do notice the ones I have hang around for most of the day.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Day 7:

Weight: 184 (+3.5)

Observations: I have never had acne on my chest and one popped up. Fortunately, its only one (knock on wood!). Strength continues to increase every work out. It's not test-like increases (as I did a high dose transdermal 4ad before and the increases were unbelievable), but it is increasing in every exercise. I am also sweating a lot more during workouts, but sweating isn't a problem during the day.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Day 9:

Weight: 185 (+4.5)

Observations: Not much to report other than I am getting really tired in the afternoons. Strength continues to increase in all exercises and recovery is phenominal...so much that I am doing 5 day splits instead of my 7 day split.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Day 9:

Weight: 185 (+4.5)

Observations: Not much to report other than I am getting really tired in the afternoons. Strength continues to increase in all exercises and recovery is phenominal...so much that I am doing 5 day splits instead of my 7 day split.
    I loved the recovery aspect myself. Glad your enjoying it.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I would recommend using a preworkout product/stimulant if you are getting lethargic.
    I wouldnt use a pump or caffine product
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Day 10:

Weight: 186 (+5.5)

Observations: The weight seems to be increasing at a pretty good rate now.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Subbing. I will be running this product un August/September. Looks like great results for 10 days in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ending a 13 year "relationship" - no Ephedrine mini log
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Mini rant about the "Women's Zone" of the gym
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 05:39 PM