Thanks AP!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks AN!

Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
    Ronin

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

awesome to hear! Glad you enjoyed them and we could be of help!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
    Ronin
    Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through ) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through ) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear
    Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place....and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place....and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!
    No worries

Yeah, know what you mean re long working hours (glad I'm no longer doing that).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •