Thanks AP!

  1. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Answers
    0

    Thanks AN!


    Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
    Ronin

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    awesome to hear! Glad you enjoyed them and we could be of help!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
    Ronin
    Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through ) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through ) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear
    Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place....and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place....and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!
    No worries

    Yeah, know what you mean re long working hours (glad I'm no longer doing that).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in