AN's new product

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of a new AN product that contains spirodan, I am interested in it, will it be released in the US and how long till ETA?:dunno:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if we can give details yet, let me find out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know its sold in the UK, but not sure if you guys plan on bringing it to the US.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This product will not be Available in US, only european markets.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It will not be available in the US, trust me when I say AN is bringing great stuff to our US market this year!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard of a new AN product that contains spirodan, I am interested in it, will it be released in the US and how long till ETA?:dunno:
As Austin said, Alpha X will not be available in the US, and there will be NO samples available in the US. If you want to try it you will have to order it from a European source, and it be available from mid-May. For more information, please watch www.nutriminds.eu.

I remember you guys said that before, whats it do anyway?
It's like Backdraft, and designed for the European market.

For those in the US (and other areas not including Europe) Applied Nutriceuticals will continue to bring out new products for YOU. As mentioned at the start of the year, 2009 is going to be a BIG year for our company!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to what AN has on the horizon..any more details?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have almost two bottles of Backdraft! :food:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you know...its wrong to keep loyal fans waiting in the dark

*glances over at bottles of Drive, RPM, IGF-2, Osteobolin-C, The One, Second Gear*.....

....*looks right into the AN reps eyes and does a puppy eye effect*

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between US and UK markets? i see backdraft only in euro and not in the US.

Only thing i can really see different about ppl in the US and the ppl in the UK is that ppl in the UK don't seem to give a rats arse about PCT. suppose that isn't much to do with the market.

Better products from US companies IMO

also will you guys be able to give advice on products that are for the euro market?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the difference between US and UK markets? i see backdraft only in euro and not in the US.

Only thing i can really see different about ppl in the US and the ppl in the UK is that ppl in the UK don't seem to give a rats arse about PCT. suppose that isn't much to do with the market.

Better products from US companies IMO

also will you guys be able to give advice on products that are for the euro market?
There are different requirements and laws re what can and can't be included re ingredient profiles, and types of products; much like it is different again with the Australia-New Zealand market.

If you purchase products designed for the Euro market and want to know how to use them or more about them (although you should already know about them if you've bought them and plan on using them), once you've looked at the label and read the dosing/timing instructions and have any further questions, then please PM a rep and we will help you (do not start new threads with queries).

Cheers!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
There are different requirements and laws re what can and can't be included re ingredient profiles, and types of products; much like it is different again with the Australia-New Zealand market.

If you purchase products designed for the Euro market and want to know how to use them or more about them (although you should already know about them if you've bought them and plan on using them), once you've looked at the label and read the dosing/timing instructions and have any further questions, then please PM a rep and we will help you (do not start new threads with queries).

Cheers!
cool cheers :)

if i ever get round to a cut i think i'll try backdraft along with Drive to get rid of the last few bits of fat :)

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Any idea to what sort of products AppNut have got planned for 09?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

if i ever get round to a cut i think i'll try backdraft along with Drive to get rid of the last few bits of fat :)
Should make a decent fat-loss stack.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I still have almost two bottles of Backdraft! :food:
I like the formula myself...have you tried it out yet Ike? If so...how good are the effects?

Cheers!:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

UKStrength

i hope so! i'm LOVING drive/rpm at the moment. just under half the bottle done now i'd say.
It's also a pretty economical stack, which is saying a lot for 'rip off Britain' ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It's also a pretty economical stack, which is saying a lot for 'rip off Britain' ;)
i was suprised how cheap it was from certain UK sites :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Does AN have any plans for a BCAA/EAA product along the lines of Xtend/purplewraath in the us or euro market? There seems to be a lack of these kind of products on the UK market, just BCAA in pill form.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does AN have any plans for a BCAA/EAA product along the lines of Xtend/purplewraath in the us or euro market? There seems to be a lack of these kind of products on the UK market, just BCAA in pill form.
You'll just have to wait and see...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a time frame on new products at all? :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we get a time frame on new products at all? :D
Well I get to try Dirk's newest formulation when I am in the US :usa1: (not sure when it will be released, though :dunno:), so we're looking second half of the year perhaps :lick:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Bet it would be good for a nice bulk this coming winter :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i sent an e-mail out to a uk retailer to see when they'd be getting in Alpha-X. A very helpful Kim told me they got in 3 bottles this morning with their latest appnut order and she'd get it up on the site by 3pm. 3pm comes and i now have myself a bottle :) it'll be in my hands by thursday but i doubt i'll use it for 6 months or so. Still, lovely bottle to sit and look at!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US availability?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
US availability?
I'd say no to us retailers, its being released on the euro market. You could still order it from Euro sites though. I buy from US all the time and i'm in the UK.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Chub...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US availability?
Dave was right. As mentioned in post #8:
...Alpha X will not be available in the US, and there will be NO samples available in the US. If you want to try it you will have to order it from a European source, and it be available from mid-May. For more information, please watch www.nutriminds.eu.

It's like Backdraft, and designed for the European market.

For those in the US (and other areas not including Europe) Applied Nutriceuticals will continue to bring out new products for YOU. As mentioned at the start of the year, 2009 is going to be a BIG year for our company!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you plan to give Alpha-X a try?
No doubt I will at some stage, since I like to have used each product in our line (excluding The ONE and 2nd GEAR, for obvious reasons), so that I can give first-hand experience and not just knowledge on them.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You can always get it from overseas...
That is a distinctive possibility, but looking at the price plus likely shipping, its just not a functional option atm. Though I may be into it once I am blessed with a new job.

We are halfway through 09, and you guys(and gals) said plenty more surprises....>.> when are those coming hahah :006:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are halfway through 09, and you guys(and gals) said plenty more surprises....>.> when are those coming hahah :006:
There are at least 3 [new] products in the works.

I get to try two when I am in the US.

We'll announce as they come.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are at least 3 [new] products in the works.

I get to try two when I am in the US.

We'll announce as they come.
Visit or permanent?