***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is for anyone who wants to post feedback on their experience with The ONE.

Extracts from logs currently running will also be posted so that you can have an idea of what the loggers' results are.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118296-bonedaddys-one-log.html.

Day 1: … I took my 3 pill dose as soon as I got to work. Within the hour I could feel it. My mood just changed into something almost euphoric. It was great, but hard to put into words. I wanted to own the world, and felt I could. I was ready to chop a mountain in half. Another hour or so later I got warm....really warm on the inside. Like I had an oven on inside of me. It wasn't unpleasant and I didnt break into sweats or anything, but it's like my metabolism cranked up. I enjoyed it actually.

Day 1 Workout: Wow. This $hit works on the 1st dose in the gym, TOO! I went heavier than usual per my mood AND I was able to add 2 reps to the majority of my sets. When I hit my mark on the sets, I just wanted to keep going, so since I felt I could...I did. The mood stayed with me well after my workout as well. I think it annoyed my girl somewhat because I was the happiest bastard ever and she wasn't. lol The pumps I got were crazy. I was hard, harder than usual. I'm sure some are going to chalk it up to placebo effect, but trust me....it wasn't. I weighed in @ 228 before my workout.

I slept somewhat restless. I'd sleep a few hours, toss and turn for a few minutes, repeat. I woke up feeling ok. i was afraid of being tired from waking up a time or 2, but nope...all was good. Day 1 was freaking unreal for a 1st dose. Is this what crack is like?!

Day 2 Workout: Sweet Jesus....this stuff is bad @ss. The weights I used tonight from last week is WAY up. On the high lat pulldowns I tossed another 45lb plate on top of what I finished with last week. I'm reading this as I'm typing and I can't wait for other people to get this and start logging so you guys will know I'm not full of $hit. This stuff is phenomanal so far. The appetite thing came up while i was working out and I forgot my protein shake. I really could have used it during my workout as my body was screaming for some food. My grocery bill is about to double I think. The pumps tonight were crazier than last nights. This is making the gym fun again, no doubt.

One thing I forgot to mention frm last nights workout was my cardio session. I had my heart rate up to 155-160 and didn't even realize it. I usually get a lil' winded in that range but last night I felt like I could have ran home and back. My cardiac output last night was effortless. No one mentioned that lil' goodie to me. I can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow.

Day 3: …The weights just keep going up and my strength is way above anything I expected from the 1st few days. I'm tossing up stuff I havent in quite some time. The pumps were super crazy today. I was expecting my skin to rip open a few times. My stamina seemed to be waning on me at approx 3/4 through my workout. I hit a wall shortly after. May have been that bellyfull of food I'm carrying around...I'm digging the workouts like never before though!!

I weighed in @ 234(+4) today. Wow...

….

Despite not feeling motivated, the weights went up, up, and wow! It was leg day and I was pressing stuff I normally don't. I half expected to not be able to walk today, especially stairs. Despite being a tad sore, I'm feeling great today. I'm 100% convinced that if I wasn't taking TO, I'd be 1 whiney lil' bitch today! The recovery time is awesome with this stuff. The workouts just keep getting better and better. I'm itching to jump to 4 caps!!

The strength gains are awesome and still going up. The pumps I'm getting are almost uncomfortable! lol I'm also starting to experience back pumps, which have been going on for the past 2 days. I've also noticed that for the past few workouts, I'm pooping out about halfway through my workout. I feel like I'm hitting a wall, or my energy just goes, or something…

The libido is definitely up. I'm getting random semis here and there. I feel like I'm 14 again in that regard. Could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective! lol

Day 8 Weight= 235 (+7)

The weights just keep going up. I broke through a sticking point I've been @ for over a year now. I'm absolutely loving this stuff. The pumps are crazy stoopid and the stamina is getting better as well. I did cardio afterwards and my cardiac output is impressing me more and more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AConrad00

AConrad00: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114520941.

"THE ONE" - day 7 Diet - high Carb Day

Keeping my calories a little bit below maintenence, as i'm using this as a cutting compound. Even tho my calories are low, i am still up 3 lbs in the first 6 days :eek:

Muscle Hardness:
Definitely feel hard and look big. Mucles feel full and swole.

Strength:
I'm dosing two capsules preworkout for the most part and i felt huge strength in my legs and back days. It is still early but so far, solid strength, especially with high cardio and at a caloric defecit.

Quality of Training:
very high. It may be the "placebo" affect the first few days, but i get into the gym with a serious disposition, ready to kill it! I'm always pumped for the gym tho, i dont play no games, son!

Mood/Aggression:
Fine. Feeling normal, 100%

Libido:
I dont know if i'm just tired (heh :p) or what, but there has been a definite effect on my libido, especially tonight. I mean, sh1t got real, and i made it happen, but not like normal. We'll see how this developes in the next couple of days.

Overall Sense of Feeling: (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)s)
Feeling good. I'm surprised with the weight. I dont know how to comment on it since i'm eating at defecit, AND adding in cardio. haha i'm stumped! A touch of blemish on my face which isnt too normal. And a tiny negative affect on my libido, which i already mentioned.

"THE ONE" - day 7 Diet - high Carb Day

Notes: Looked insanely huge today. Pumped and vascular! Definitely noticeable difference in my appearance and my strength. ive never curl more than 125lbs before, and i curled 145 twice with good form. The 145x6 skullcrushers was insane and i couldnt believe how i powered through it!

week 1 has been good to me :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CraigMatthew

CraigMatthew: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118595-one-only-one.html.

The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #1]
EAT! I went 3-3.5hours without eating on this and really felt quite light headed. This stuff really seems to require/utilize food. So keep the calories coming in when using this. Never had this with any other 'anabolic' before..this was more than noticeable today. now that I have eaten though I feel terrific again.

The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #2]
Libido, going up nicely now. Taking 3 first thing AM, seems to have a really strong effect on libido compared to spreading it out. The alpha male mentality also seems amplified which is correlate to libido as well.

Enjoying this aspect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
russianstar

russianstar: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html.

DAY 6, THE ONE

UPDATE

Still feeling great on this, i think it could render other steroid obsolete, if my blood results after the cycle come back good, and i continue to progress now, i dont think il use another oral again.
I just feel so good, and so strong, i think happy is the best way to describe this. I dont get irritated, i have aggresion but it is easy to channel, and its so easy to get in the zone for training.

WAR REPORT 2

That was it really, i must say i could of stayed in the gym and trained some more, i love the energy i seem to have at the moment, and the drive.
Another thing to note is the huge pump that i got from this session, and it seems to have lasted a few hours now, and today is the first day i have felt an increase in appetite of note, so thats good news for growth, and bad news for my wallet.

Vascularity is much the same, but strength was good today, im hoping to get 180 kg next week on the bench, wich il be more than happy with, what has suprised me so far is how fast this changes the way your body looks, photos at the end of the cycle will reveal the changes, but i can see a difference already, especialy my waist and butt, it just seems to stripp fat, my body temprature is much the same, b ut the androgenic properties seem to be great for fat loss, so im not complaining.
I will weigh myself tommorow, and then we will be able to see if i have any more of a weight gain, should be good news i think, i feel bigger.

Take care .Russian

So far it has the mood enhancing effect of dianabol, the dry gains of epi, but the mass gains of superdrol, the clean feeling of anavar, it is wierd it feels mild, but very strong at the same time...I think i could add an extra days training in each week, as recovery is very fast, no doms from yesterday, in fact i feel i could do the routine again, just as heavy, just as much volume.
Like i said before it seems to change the physique like trenbolone, i really can see this replacing all other orals, this could set the new standard for oral steroids, thats what i see happening in the future, THE ONE will be the bench mark, for dry lean gains, for body recomp, for mass gains, and for strength etc.

DAY 7, THE ONE

WEIGHT+ 4LBS
BLOOD PRESSURE 123/62

Everything is still going well, gained over 1.5lb in the last 2 days, all at the same time that im leaning out, how good is that, i really cant wait until my workout tommorow, shoulders and back, thats how stoked i am at the moment. If i could go back in time and take this with me, i wouldnt have bothered with half the stuff i had taken in the past, im loving the mood enhancement, the improved upon libido wich was already raging, my muscles feel hard to the touch, much more so than before this cycle, im feeling more confident too. Strength seems to be improving, appetite is a little above normal, and that being said the only side ive really seen or felt is bacne, im sleeping like a baby, and since i have gone back to 3 caps a day, no sign of lethargy in the day...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spres444

spres444: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118658-we-all-need.html.

REVIEW AFTER WEEK 1

Well, I have been mighty busy! But I have decided to post up my thoughts after the first week.

Diet- My diet has been pretty good over the past week. I had a day of stuff that I felt like I was cheating myself on, but overall my calories have been between 3000-3500 calories per day, maintaining very close to the original diet I had outlined.

Training- So far my training on TO has been spot on. I have rediculous focus inside the gym, and I never want to leave even tho I know I cant lift anymore. Sometimes I find myself in there for an hour and a half just walking around because I want to attack more weights.

My strength has dramaticaly increased in the first week alone. Granted, this may because I am a PH virgin and I am pushing my limits, but I am putting up some numbers that I never even believed I could.

Libido/Feeling- I have been a hornball, literally. The shitty part is my girl goes to school about an hour away from me and I work full time, so it kind of sucks. None the less I am constantly getting random chubbys all the time. I have an overall sense of well being as well as the much sought after Alpha Male feeling. Walking around I feel like im hyoooge and that no one can do anything or say anything to make me feel any different :boobies:

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- Must I say, when I am at the gym and I got a pump going on it is definatly nuts. My shirts have been getting less roomy and roomy and I have gotten comments asking if I have been gaining weight, that I am slimming down, and that I look alot bigger. These are all comming from overaged women that I work with, so I took them as a compliment. (My buddies asked me how many steroids im taking, and I also took that as a compliment haha).

Vascularity is more pronounced working out, and usually late at night (wierd). A few days ago when I was flexing because I was bored, I noticed alot of new veins comming from my shoulders running through my arms and bicep. Im waiting to cut some more BF and I am sure these will be sticking out errrywhere. My muscles feel full all the time and I am constantly walking around like someone inflated my arms chest and back. I simply love it and I dont want this cycle to end!

Sides/Lethargy- The only problem so far I have noticed, is a few pimples on my forehead ( like 1 or 2). I usually never get any, but If I do i get a few like this maybe two or three times a month, so this may be normal. I have noticed NO other side effects. Lethargy has been pretty bad, but not when I get to the gym, more like later in the day. This has pretty much been solved by dosing two caps in the morning, and 1 cap around 2-3 PM. ( I usually workout around 4).

Conclusion- This being my first PH, I really cant compare it to anything. The only complaing is that my shoulders are dead right now from the deads yesterday. Thats it! I am loving every second of this cycle and I am definatly going to use it again someday. I am up a solid amount of weight, and from what I can tell it is almost all lean. I am going to incorporate light cardio ( 10-15 minutes walking on an incline) for the duration of the log. I want to see if I can elminate some BF in the process because I feel like that is definatly possible :bandit:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tattoopierced1

tattopierced1: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118356-one-only-log.html.

Muscle Hardness- muscles feel of granite during workouts, slightly pumped throughout the day as well
Vascularity- i'm pretty vascular anyways, havent noticed anymore than normal
Strength- def. increase in strength
Speed- N/A
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- same as usual, pushing more weight, but i always push myself no matter what
Mood/Aggression- slightly more aggressive
Libido- increased during the first week, feels as it is starting to level out this week
Joints- Feel fine, not really had much problems while using this compound

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ksujosh6

ksujosh6: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=297548751.

[size=+3]Day 1-7[/size]

Thoughts

...Things to highlight in the first week are as follows:
-crazy ass libido :eek:
-leaner looking in the mirror
-more energy throughout the day
-more thirsty throughout the day (not sure about this one)
-hunger is up
-strength in gym is up
-recovery is through the roof

[size=+3]Update on the body weight!

Starting of log - 171 lbs

Middle of Day 8 - 180 lbs

:eek::eek::eek:

Holy sh!t :D

[/size]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118741-rodjas-one-stop.html.

Week 1 observations:

1. Aggression is way, way up. There are many DHT-like properties to this compound that remind me slightly of 1T.
2. Appetite is almost insatiable. I am having to eat slightly dirtier than expected to keep myself from eating everything in the fridge.
3. Sleep is starting to suffer slightly, but I still wake up refreshed.
4. Increased sweating while training.
5. Muscle fullness is beginning to increase throughout the day and the belly is looking slightly pumped throughout the day.
6. Vascularity is way, way up.
7. No detrimental effects on VO2 up to this point.
8. Weight is up slightly (2 lbs), but I look much leaner
9. Strength is slightly up and intra-set recovery is improving.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bonscott

bonscott: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118995-bonscott-one-life.html.

Day 6

Body composition and Look: I am loving the pumps, makes me wish I was on an all out bulk! I'm liking the way I look and feel!
Muscle Hardness: Getting harder everyday!
Vascularity: I didn't want to jump the gun, but veins are popping out everywhere!!
Strength: Not as much as I'd like, but my goals are to lose fat and maintain(gain) muscle, so I'm not complaining. As my look is coming along, and I'm satisfied!
Speed: Really feeling a kick today, some sorta thermo effect, as sweating more and pace was great. Total time in gym, 70 minutes!
Co-ordination: Good
Quality of Training: Clicking on all cylinders today, feeling the one is really kickin into gear!!
Mood/Aggression: A little more irritable as of late, breathe!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm really enjoying the ride at this point, if this keeps up, I'll finally be able to see my abs!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dedlifter1

dedlifter1: no log.

i already am a believer. im up 5lbs, but more importantly, i feel like a bull, all the time. it seems to be having more of a recomp effect on my as opposed to a bulk, but im not complaining. im verry impressed...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk (aka rms80)

Dirk (aka rms80): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118633-rms80s-one-log.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118942-rms80s-one-log.html.

Got some more up:

Day 21 Pics:

This reiterates what I was saying about dry gains on this compound......I took these about 20 minutes ago.....

Current weight as of March 11: 207 lbs. (up 13 lbs.)
Strength: Way up, every lift increased
Coordination: Way up, my ankle is still fkcd, but getting better- re-tweaked it Monday playing b'ball- still can't sprint (even 50%) or extend off it properly
Vascularity and Hardness: See for yourself :)
Bodyfat: may have dropped a point- around 4-5%- I can always tell when I am below 6 b/c the upper ridge of my belly button is sticking out, and historically this has correlated (at least for me) to being around 5

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CraigMatthew

CraigMatthew: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118595-one-only-one.html.

The ONE [Day 7 REVIEW]

Training:
Training has been good thus far, doing 8-12reps, goign as heavy as I possibly can. Training focus has been awesome thus far, and The One has to take some credit for this.

Body composition and Look:
Body is looking really full and pumped,///.

Muscle Hardness:
Up slightly, nothing to get overly excited about, I can say this is up slightly though, which hasn't happend to me to many times.

Strength:
This has been quite good thus far, strength has gone up nicely. Whether this is due to me thinking I'm 'on' something or just due to the product I am not sure. I am noticing though that weight I struggled with before has become MUCH easier. SO an extra 1-2 reps is now a given.

Speed:
Only played one game of rugby on this, and felt pretty damn good. I didn't mention it in my log but should have. Someone actually aksed if I had been doing speed training. Which I havn't.

Co-ordination:
Notcied this durign the game, felt controlled and deliberate in my movements. Hard to describe on paper.

Quality of Training:
Awesome, the mood enhancing effects have been amazing. Just being in a good mood all the time makes training damn fun.

Mood/Aggression:
Mood has been fantastic, always keen to train, always keen to push harder. Taking a rest day on this stuff is so damn hard! I jsut feel like I want to contract my muscles all the time.

Libido:
Was up majorly the first 2-3 days. seems to have stabalised somewhat although my attention can still be grabbed easily right now.

Joints:
Generally fine, havn't noticed any major drying of joints or joint pain.

Overall Sense of Feeling:
Great, I want to train right now but I need a rest! My CNS is wasted!

Notes:
Read above, really liking this stuff so far, strength, mood, pumps, so far it has been a good ride. Hopefully the second week continues like this. If I can get another 8-10 lbs out of this I will be happy.

Just added the weight gain now, it is up 6.6lbs in 8 days...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
russianstar

russianstar: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html.

DAY 7, THE ONE, UP 5LBS, FIRST WEEK REVIEW.

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake,

Calories are still around the 6000 mark, all clean, ive found since my water intake has increased that my joints are now ok, and i increased my fish oil intake during the AM.
Appetite has increased over what it was before the cycle started but its not crazy, just feels like it takes more to fill me up, and i feel hungrier more often.

Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.

This will be in my war report underneath, but i can tell you recovery and endurance are up, no doubt about it.

Body composition and Look

I took my top off today at the gym to show my training partner, i never ever do that normaly, but he said he was suprised how much more cut and bigger im looking, thats after just one week!!!! Still getting leaner in the face and abs, skin is clear wich is good, and my muscles are looking swoll, good nitrogen retention, but doesnt seem to be water like the glycogen retention from superdrol. I am suprised by its power so far to change how you look.

Muscle Hardness

Muscles feel harder to the touch, not outstandingly, but they are harder and firmer, and more defined. I have new stirations in my shoulders and chest that i didnt have earlier.

Vascularity

It has improved, no huge vains, but the ones i have are bulging and popping through more readily, blood flow seems to be improved, i would like to know how much it affects blood count, my skin looks red all the time.

Strength

It has increased, hard to say how much, but the weights im lifting feel easier than before, thats why this log should shed light on how good the strength gains are, im after big gains!!

Speed

Sprint training is saturday, so wait and see guys and gals.

Co-ordination

I can feel all my movements are smoother, so that has to be a sign of improved co-ordination doesnt it? Even lifting the dumbells from the floor to my shoulders on the shoulder press seems much smoother and easier, so this is a good plus point for me.

Quality of Training

Training is out of this world, i was saying today, i just cant wait to hit the gym, every session is pleasure, i feel happy, in the zone, and powerfull.

Mood/Aggression

Great sense of well being, im sure it must block cortisol, thats how im feeling, always in good humor, again like i said before, the aggression is easy to control.

Libido

Without being graphic, its still HUGE

Joints

Now they seem to be ok, no dry feelings, and no pain or aches, its all good.

Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides

I can see my balls are slightly smaller, but i dont feel shutdown, one thing to note though... If i dose 2 caps together, i get a major crash, if i dose them through the day, i dont feel any lethargy at all. So im spacing the doses out from now on.

WAR REPORT

So that was it, i could of stayed and trained longer, but i need to go home, write this report, and eat lasagne, and beef pie, and after training, food is the next most important thing on the menu. I can just go on and on, i feel at the moment like i cant be stopped, im gaining muscle, sleeping well, eating great, i feel healthy, how often does somone actualy feel healthy on a cycle? This is a first for me, and it wont be a last, i will run this again, as long as all continues to go well, I really appreciate everyones support, and im feeling more and more in debt to APPNUT for allowing me to run this, especialy considering how critical and sceptical i was, and for all those who voted and gave me this chance, i hope this log gives you the information you want, and i hope the final photos will give you the evidence you deserve.
Thanks again..Russian.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
russianstar

russianstar: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html

...i wouldnt touch anything else again, i mean that, its TO or natural for me...

UPDATE DAY 8, THE ONE.

GENERAL THOUGHTS

I havent felt an Alpha male mentality, ive seen others speak of it, but maybe its because im not that kind of person, what i have felt is very strong and very powerfull, i feel confident with that too.

Minor suppression is evident, but my libido is way up, i have a very strong and active libido normaly, but i am having erections 4-6 times through the day for no real reason, and even at night ive woken up 1 or 2 times with them, that seems to be the only thing that can stop me sleeping, so thats good anyway.

I still feel that this is the strongest anabolic ive taken, remember most anabolics cause a lot of water gain, or huge amounts of glycogen retention that you loose once the cycle is over, well im gaining lbm, without either of those, just solid hard gains...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cmc

cmc: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/119050-numero-uno-log.html

...Most impressive is the strength gains so far, vascularity, and pumps.

The strength increases by comparison-
Day 3
Delts
Seated Barbell presses (behind the neck)
135x8
135x8
145x8
155x8

Day 7
Delts
Seated Barbell presses (behind the neck)
135x8
145x8
155x8
165x7

Day 5
Chest
Barbell flat bench-bar warm up, 225x8, 245x5, 245x5, 225x5

Day 9
Chest
Flat bench Barbell
Bar warm up
225x8,250x5,250x5,250x5,135x20 Last set-fast positives, slow negatives with pause, forced reps

Day 9 vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHWlLVVpbg8

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
To be honest right now I am not very impressed with it. Although I am still gonna finish up the cycle and check back in later.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest right now I am not very impressed with it. Although I am still gonna finish up the cycle and check back in later.
What has your experience been like with it so far, then?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poundit

poundit: no log.

Monday the 16th i will start my 2nd week on The One. So far I am very pleased with it. I have gained 5 pounds in these 2 weeks but my waist size has actually gone down. I feel a bit stronger just walking around and have consistently lifted more in my gym. My appetite is through the roof which is a good thing because it has always been hard for me to eat as much as i should during training...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too early for me to tell how effective The One may be. As of right now i'm not feeling an Alpha Male(tm) feeling. Although i've never really understood what exactly that was suppose to feel like :p A little bit of lethargy along with a little bit of an increase in sex drive. I was losing strength at the time of starting The One but I haven't had a max bench(only recent max effort that could be compared) since the original one to tell if there's been an increase in strength.

At this point i'm not overly impressed from an all out strength/size supplement to rival those of M1T/Superdrol/Havoc etc. However, if by the end of my cycle, i've even picked up a little strength and/or size it tells me it had an effect to keep my loss from cardio down and so far i have had no real side effects at all. Combining those two things and it will be a nice alternative to harsher compounds for those who want a push in the rihgt direction without worrying about things like back pumps, high bp etc

Final opinion on The One is on hold till after my cycle ends as well as PCT. It's only been 12 or so days so far.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
What has your experience been like with it so far, then?
Very slight strength gains. Temporary libido increases. Increase in hardness. No weight gain. Im still gonna give it some time though.

I'm just not impressed with it especially for 70 bucks. I could have bought mdrol/epistane and got superior gains.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I think this product is great for newbs with no PH/DS experience. this product clearly comes nowhere close M1t superdrol, Hdrol or epistane. Definetly not a m5aa replacement. M1AD is gonna blow this sucker out of the water when it's released.

I would have expected more especially after all the hype that was put into this product. "If you can't grow on this, find another hobby"- I think I'll just run M-drol for twenty bucks and grow instead.

Even at 4 caps the results are marginal at best.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been around AS and prohormones for a long time and as far as I've read on these reviews this supp looks great! The greatest thing is is that I haven't heard anything negative towards sides! Mostly positive things and I put my hat down to
AN! I will give this a go ASAP! Thank you for this log!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very slight strength gains. Temporary libido increases. Increase in hardness. No weight gain. Im still gonna give it some time though.

I'm just not impressed with it especially for 70 bucks.

I think this product is great for newbs with no PH/DS experience...Even at 4 caps the results are marginal at best.
Thank you for your feedback, nopeace.

Young One

Awards
Just a quick report.
I'm on Day 6 and weight is up +3lbs. Not bad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not even close, 1/2 way through the bottle and never been this happy with a product. You have a log going?
That's awesome to hear...And no, he has no log running.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm just not impressed with it especially for 70 bucks. I could have bought mdrol/epistane and got superior gains.
My best advice is you find a new hobby.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Viper504

Viper504: no log.

Well i started The One about 10 days ago here's my results so far

[size=+2]Starting Stats[/size]
Height: 5'11
Weight: 168
BF%: around 12%

[size=+2]Supplements Used:[/size]

The One: 3 Caps/Preworkout, 1 Cap/Afterworkout
RPM: 3 Caps/Preworkout

[size=+2]Other Supplements:[/size]
AI Cycle Support
Vitamin B5
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon

Anyways ill get to my results so far, the first 5 days of the cycle i did not feel much difference, but days 6-10 are pretty intense , i feel pretty normal no crazy energy rush or anything till i get to gym, once i start drinking some water and about 10-20 minutes in to my workout i blow the hell up, my Veins start popping every where i get a crazy pump and strength is through the roof.

Here's my results so far after 10 days

Weight: 173 so Up 5 Pounds
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: Previous Best 65'sx5 now 70'sx7 (not to bad considering i could not even get 70's up before)
incline Dumbbell Bench Press: Previous Best 80'sx5 Now 90'sx6
(also i could not get 85 Up by my self but this time did 90's after doing 80's and 85's)
Deadlift: usually struggle with 405x3(lack of training) But now i was able to do 405x5 and probably could have done more, will try next week

every time i go in i feel stronger then the day before tomorrow is squat day i hope it goes as well as the previous days

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
herewego

herewego: no log.

Size gains for me. Just finished up first week and am 7 pounds in 7 days heavier from 203 last Friday to 210 this morning. I am training 3-4 times a week with a HST type full-body workout simply adjusting the weights as I see fit for that day, rather than a pre-planned routine with set weights, gearing up to a max rep range effort on the last workout of the week. Low volume, usually 2 or 3 work sets per exercise, 1 main exercise per body part per day, except for back which is 2 per day.

Strength gains not really what I am going for, so the size gains have definitely lived up to my expectations with this compound. I could see how strength gains would come if your workout is geared more towards strength with longer rests in between workouts.

Anyway, my .02

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, since i'm not seeing the same results as some others i'm going to take that advice. Stopping the cycle today and picking up bowling. Chicks dig guys with balls...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could just use HCG jay :D

Something I noticed today that sorta crossed my mind other days but I never quite put my finger on is that the pumps last a looooooong time. its 10 hours after my bi/tri workout and i've still got a decent pump

ilovefish

Awards
Lol Don, Well lets see at this point day 6 for me this has been the best 70 bucks ive spent on a sup. I was skeptical of course but i decided to give it a go an i'm glad i did.

Started Monday at 229 weighed in today at 238, i'm visually leaner strength gains started within the first few days more reps/weight added set after set and the recovery between sets is god like i fly through my workouts.

Don Question, Having run this for 5 weeks yourself did you notice the gains slowing consideraly in weeks 3-5? im planning on going 5 weeks myself.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
The ONE is letting me down right now and is nowhere near as effective as PP's 1-t. (for me anyways).

I think this product works great for people who do not have much PH/DS or experience. Since their bodies will respond a lot easier to new compounds. I'm just dissapointed because I bought all the hype. Now, I am finishing my cycle to be fair because I might have a delayed response to certain compounds. Epi didn't kick in for till week 3, m-drol at 2.5 weeks and HDrol in the 2nd week and 1t didnt start up till week 3.

I do like AN because they are a fairly solid company. Other product like RPM are awesome.

I just don't think is right for a board sponsor to bash a customer for giving honest feedback on a product and they can't handle the negative PR.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Not even close, 1/2 way through the bottle and never been this happy with a product. You have a log going?
No log. I wish I was as happy as you. What are your stats? Are you using it for cutting or bulking?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I have not experienced a big jump in strength yet, but im only on day 8. I have been attempting heavier weights but still not getting the amount of reps i would like, although my endurance and recovery time is quicker. Since I am on spring break this week i plan to devote my whole week off to training hard and eating a **** load now that i dont have midterms to study for.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
russianstar

russianstar: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html

UPDATE DAY 10, THE ONE...UP 5LBS!!!

THOUGHTS

...still feeling like im leaning out slightly, and i feel great other than being very tired...no itchy nips, water retention, no sides at all...Oh yeah and a little tiredness.
Strangley i woke up looking really flat today, but after breakfast and a snack, i have swollen right up, it seems that i feel very shakey, almost hypoglycemic if i dont eat every 2 hours, so it could be that THE ONE has great nutrient repartitioning effects, wich would explain the reason behind the dynamic recomp effects that it exhibits.
All in all im giving the run 9/10 so far, if it wasnt for the odd bout of feeling tired and the slight loss of gonad size it would be an easy 10...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cmc

cmc: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/119050-numero-uno-log.html

I am noticing a leaning effect as well. Kind of hard to notice as I am quite lean to begin with. The way my abs look now would only look like that provided I was doing ab exercises, introducing cardio, and cutting back carbs in my diet. However, Im not doing any ab specific exercises, no cardio, and am taking in a lot of carbs. I have also noticed overall muscle fullness and hardness outside of being pumped in the gym. I too felt flat one morning but quickly resumed to that "full" feeling after the absorbtion of food.

Day 11 The One

Strength is up still(increasing on shoulder press). All is is normal. Libido is fine, no acne, no hair loss, no atrophy, no alpha male feeling, no huge weight gain..just up a few pounds from the start of the cycle. Pumps and vascularity remain very high in the gym. Muscle hardness after the gym remains high. Slight leaning effect seems to be taking place in the abdominal area.

Guys in the gym keep asking me whats going on due to the major pumps and vascularity that is now dominating while the muscles are under load...a good sign.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metroba

Metroba: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/115625-inarius-metroba-orby.html

Day 9

I didnt have any aminos, ba, intra aid, taurine...nothin! All but water. I went in there with the determination to break PRs....anddd I did!

The w/o:
1. Spider curls (reversed on preacher pad) - 35x10 for 3 sets
2. superset w/ Seated overhead db ext. - 70x10 (up 5lbs and up 2 reps), 80x10 (2 reps), 90x6 (+1 rep)PR Beeeyotch!
3. Rope P/L preacher curls - 85x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 95x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 100x8 (up 2 reps)
4. superset w/ Ez bar pressdowns - 60x10 (+2 reps), 75x10 (+4 reps), 82.5x9 (+3 reps), 90x7 (PRRRR) :dance:
5. Overhead cable curls to head (arm fully extended) - 15x10, 20x10, 30x8 this one is new to me but like it a lot!!

Day 10 (+4lb)

Still 176 :rant:. I really dont get it. I ate an ish load of food yesterday. I not only got an extra meal in. I got TWO extra meals in...I cant get my weight to budge...Ive had a nice little recomp on this and my strength has gone up. But I have not gotten what I wanted out of this...yet. Not bashing TO. I know this stuff works. And I know Im eating enough. Ive never eatn so much in my life...ever!

7. Seated cable press - 70x8, 80x8, 90x8, 100x4 I think this is a PR!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Shame for the guys not responding, i wonder if its to do with diet, or just that not everyone responds to every compound, you get some who swear by creatine, others do not, some swear my superdrol, others do not, but i can honestly say its the best steroid ive used, and im hoping my final pics will prove it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think theres a dietary relationship, but i'm still working it out

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.

Get that diet in check and things will change. When I normally bulk I have to go 500 over maintance but when I cycle and bulk I almost have to go 700-1000 cal over maintance due to increase glycogen storage.

herewego

Awards
Just to add to the diet issue.... I have increased consumption of fat through fish oil, but mainly olive oil added to a couple shakes or drinks, it's virtually tasteless, and have been having good size gains while staying lean. Without looking back I think Easy had mentioned fat intake while on this compound, which is important anyway if trying to bulk. Just thought I would add my experience on the fat component to the conversation.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never stated I didn't respond to The One. My comments are more directly comparing levels of strength and size versus other compounds. A lot of ppl want to ask how is this compared to X.

Certain things I've noticed have been an increase in muscle fullness that lasts a long time (12+ hours) and possibly strength increase but the problem is that at this point the strength increase is too mild to know if it's The One at work or if it's my diet and intensity in the gym that has allowed it to increase.

I've used products in the past where there was no doubt where the gains were coming from regardless of diet.

The One has no side effects that I know of yet and that in itself is great and so is the extended non painful pumps I get. When this cycle is complete I will be able to better judge the effects and even mild gains with what you get would make this a great product as a stand alone but the stacking potential is going to be damn near limitless.

What I don't appreciate is getting what it seems to be a cold shoulder because I'm not stating that I've gained 12pounds and made new PR's in ever lift. I made that mistake when I was new until I realized I have to take into account of the 'cycle mania' you get into. Watching diet and increasing calories, detailed and dedicated lifting all play an important role in size and strength gains. I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets. This is not replacing dbol and has not given me the same results of other orals. I had the same holes in my lifting routine, diet etc then as I do now.

If my life was dialed in and everything was down perfect prior to The One then I would probably look like Tripdog and wouldn't want/need a boost in the first place. Reality is, imho, most lifters are more like me and less like a pro and most of the consumers likewise. If something doesn't work because you have problems keeping diet and training perfect then tha should be known.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyways, I have two weeks left and results could start kicking in within that time frame and prove me wrong. It could also be me needing a higher dosing protocol.

I don't think The One isn't effective I just don't think it's as potent/powerful as I thought it was going to be and I'm perfectly aware that it could be due to my diet and training not being dialed in enough to reap the benefits.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet could be a definite issue.
It would be re lack of gains in weight/size.

As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.
It depends on the individual. Those who are not gaining weight are not debating whether or not they are responding; just stating their observations. Those who are gaining strength, etc. (but not the weight that some others are) acknowledge that they are, but for them this was not the primary focus.

Never stated I didn't respond to The One...

...I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets...
We know, Jason. And your unbiased and honest opinion is what we want. Keep doing what you are doing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Weight Friedel

Free Weight Friedel: ***Free Weight Friedel's AN "The One" Log*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

SHOULDERS

Barbell Shoulder Press

135x10
165x8
185x4 *Personal Record*
185x2
135x4 *Drop Set
135x6

Workout Notes: Holy Shiat was my strength ever awesome today! I set a Personal Record on the Barbell Shoulder Press! I felt like nothing could stop me today. This is, without a doubt, the BEST Shoulder workout I've had in a very long time! I sweating profusely today and I felt like I was high during my entire workout!

Muscle Hardness: It was increased drastically today!

Vascularity: Normal

Strength: Very Good

Co-ordination: Good

Quality of Training: Excellent!

Mood/Aggression: Outstanding

Libido: Normal

Joints: No Problems

Overall Sense of Feeling: Awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rosie Chee Supplement Logs 4
CrownRoyal Cycle Logs 138