***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 20 of 24 First ... 1819202122 ... Last
  1. Delta Force

Delta Force: Delta Force is in search or "The One" Holly Grail

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review

Product Write up!!!

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
    * Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
    * Overall hardening effect to physique
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
    * Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
    * The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
    * The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
    * The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
    * The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
    * The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
    * Overall hardening effect to physique
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

"The ONE" Effects

Body Composition 9/10 -- I notice great body recomp changes on this product with in 2 weeks in, my body filled up well, along with a good and clean diet consuming high calories I filled my frame up, I particularly enjoyed seeing the definition on my arms, my biceps and triceps were separated, that alone made this a great run

Increased vascularity 8/10 -- I'm not that vascular to begin with but got to seen veins run down my forearms, I was still battlelling tendonits or else I could have blown out those veins even more.

Increased Strength 9/10 -- Strength was noticeable from the very beginning, I've feel strength increases from day one, at first I thought it was a placebo effect but it lasted till the end. It has not been the most explosive strength I've ever felt during a cycle but having that noticeable increase from day one was a bonus added for sure.

Mood-enhancing Effect 10/10 -- Seeing that recomp changes and new strength take effect brought along a great elevate and calm mod changes, no negative mod swings to report either. Blood pressure was checked every morning and always with a good range.

Overall hardening effect to physique 8/10 -- Saw some effects of this while my biceps and triceps were noticeably separated, my tris sure looked bigger and look hard from the back view, they had that square look to them I had not seen before, after leg days my legs felt damn hard as well.

Recovery 10/10 -- Recovery has been very superb on TO, from the very beginning noticed my recovery was lighting fast, even on my leg workout days I was pushing very heavy and hard. later on the same day I did not feel sore at all, or a few days later like I would before! I was very impressed by this b/c no matter how hard I trained recovery was fast.

"The ONE" Sides

Aggression 10/10 -- Aggression in the gym was always high, it kept me focus during my workouts, outside of the gym I did not have amy aggression issues, the mod enhancing properties took over any aggression.

Joints 10/10 -- I supplemented my cycle with 10mg of fish oil each day as a result I have did not experienced any dry joints and its been sufficient.

Libido 10/10 -- There was no libido decrease at all experineced, if anything I notice an incease

Gyno 10/10 -- This is added just to clarify that no gyno was experienced during this cycle

Summary

In summary, its very hard to point out any negatives from using this product, AppNut sure has/had a winner with this, all effects I experienced were all positive, at times I could not believe I was taking a PH b/c strength was through the roof and yet no sides were companied. Sure I could have wished for more strength and recomp effects and probably would have gotten a better bang for my cycle if it would raise the dose and shorten the cycle to 4 weeks, all in all I cant complain for not having ANY negative sides!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, and I will, its only a matter of time, got my next bottle lined and ready, I just need to plan for it!

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend to everyone who wants a solid PH that gives you good and quick results with very little sides (who doesn't?) the only problem is finding it, if you can still find it get it, unfortunately AppNut voluntarily stopped making this great product, my advice is, get it while you can!

Here's a good reference thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
    >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

2. Espritcorps59

Espritcorps59: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Espritcorps59 View Post
    My experience with The One was great, it was the first time (except for Anabolic Pump from USP Labs) that a stuff like this worked so great.

The One started to kick in after a week or two but my diet wasn't very heavy on calories. The pump I got is amazing, near to Anabolic Pump but not so full and intense. At the end of the bottle I was very hard, with a amazing density and I gain about 1,5 kg (very far from the labels talk about). Even without getting so much weight I was very satisfied from this supplement, the recomp effect was clearly there and I didn't loose what I had gain after stopping it. I took the Second and was also satisfied. Finally I loose a bit of volume but I regained it easily thereafter.

The best thing I gained from The One was that I still had my libido intact which is not always the same with other f*** PH from other brands. The motivation was also great with this amazing stuff when side effects seems to go near zero which is really the best thing we could hope from this kind of supplement, especially designed PH.
    •   

3. Gonzo14

Gonzo14: Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    ...I've notice my BF took a very solid drop from 19% from the start to just under 15%. My weight today is at 206 up from day 1's weight of 192, a 14 pound increase. Now consider a 4% drop in BF, 14 pound increase and the fact I wasn't training for size, with a slightly off par diet, full practice twice a week, 2 inter squad games sat and sun, half practice 2 days a week starting in week 2. (practice and games are high heart rate actives, not constant running, but enough) With all that I believe The One is a very amazing product...

4. awesome read, great product, good thing i got some

5. damn, there is nowhere to buy The One online, right?
    I'm from Colombia and yesterday spent all night searching for a online store with The One but didn't find it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    awesome read, great product, good thing i got some
    Let us know what happens when you use it

Quote Originally Posted by alrededar View Post
    damn, there is nowhere to buy The One online, right?
    I'm from Colombia and yesterday spent all night searching for a online store with The One but didn't find it
    Some places may still have stock left; you'll just have to search for it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
  7. BobbyRayburn

BobbyRayburn: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRayburn View Post
    I love The One, in fact I just bought two more bottles this week before its never seen again. I gained 12 solid lbs while using it going from 212lb back up to 224-225lb and kept it all during PCT. And for those of you worried about BP going up I have high BP and The One barely affected it, which is a good thing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by alrededar View Post
    damn, there is nowhere to buy The One online, right?
    I just ordered my cycle of the one on ebay yesterday.

9. decent gains im on week 2 up 6 pounds not bad cant complain tho

10. So The One is gone forever?!?!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wordz_Worf View Post
    So The One is gone forever?!?!

. Does anyone know where to find some or is anyone willing to sell a bottle?
    Read post #490.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

12. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Read post #490.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Opps,sorry.My apologies.
  13. ss7seven

ss7seven: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by ss7seven View Post
    Ok. so I started my cycle this past monday. I topped the scale at 216. Had great workouts all week, felt really focussed and determined in the gym. weighed myself Tuesday morning as I always do this in the morning. I was 217.5!...Feeling great the rest of the week. Get up this morning (Friday) and I weigh 221.5!
    ...I know some people have reported the same kind of weight gain, but I usually see around half of the normal gains that everyone else has. That being said, I am more than happy so far with the product and can't wait to hit the gym everyday.

Thanks AppNut

14. Small update:

Last thursday I began my cycle of The One.. Now I'm 4.85lbs up.

I began @ 219.36 lbs, now I'm 224.21 lbs.

Good ****! :thumb:

15. Quote Originally Posted by PsychiatricAs View Post
    Small update:

Last thursday I began my cycle of The One.. Now I'm 4.85lbs up.

I began @ 219.36 lbs, now I'm 224.21 lbs.

Good ****! :thumb:
    Thank you for your feedback

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

16. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. We have a specific feedback thread for The ONE - ***FEEDBACK on The ONE*** - for any more that you may have over your run of the product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I know.. This one

17. Quote Originally Posted by PsychiatricAs View Post
    I know.. This one
    LOL. Sorry, I must have been thinking that this was the HGHup♂ feedback thread; keeping track of them all sometimes runs into each other.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

18. i don't know if anyone is still posting in here....but i know everyone runs it at 3 caps a day and some heavyweights at 4 caps a day, just curious if anyone has run it at 2 caps a day and what the results have looked like

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i don't know if anyone is still posting in here....but i know everyone runs it at 3 caps a day and some heavyweights at 4 caps a day, just curious if anyone has run it at 2 caps a day and what the results have looked like
    All The ONE logs have finished; if there is any fresh feedback then it will be posted here...I think that one of those who pulsed The ONE did 2 caps on the days that they pulsed; you;d have to look through the threads.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

20. On beginning of 3rd week very strong but weight still the same

21. why did thay stop selling the one+2nd gear.......?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jnthnkrr1985 View Post
    why did thay stop selling the one+2nd gear.......?
    This has been covered before. Besides, there are other new products that will be released later this year.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

23. i bet there are still selling some around .....?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jnthnkrr1985 View Post
    i bet there are still selling some around .....?
    If you can find someone who has them, then all the best to you. However, we discontinued them quite a while ago and retailers probably will no longer have stock.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

25. Oh alright....wish you guys did discontinued it.....is there anything else out there similar to The One
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Voting on the one..
    By justreading in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM
  3. Any feedback on the Test 500??
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:49 PM