IGF 2 tiredness and gyno

  1. IGF 2 tiredness and gyno


    Am 10 days into my IGF2 course on a low dose of 3 tabs twice a day. Have started to feel lethargic all day now and also have a feeling of soreness in my right nipple and a small lump is appearing. Basically the classic signs of gyno. Have there been any other individuals experiencing these symptoms??


  2. I have not heard of anything gyno related with Igf-2.... Are you using it as a standalone? Are you PCT'ing from a past cycle? It has L-dopa which is used to lower Prolactin levels, as for estrogen levels I don't see any ingredients that would have an impact on that. Safed musli can help to release testosterone... other than that I don't see any reason that Igf-2 would be the cause here. Can you give me somemore information on what you are currently taking, have taken recently?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ed gladstone View Post
    Am 10 days into my IGF2 course on a low dose of 3 tabs twice a day. Have started to feel lethargic all day now and also have a feeling of soreness in my right nipple and a small lump is appearing. Basically the classic signs of gyno. Have there been any other individuals experiencing these symptoms??
    IGF-2 could be causing the lethargy, from the extra release of growth hormone; this has been common, especially if you start dosing at the recommended dosage (instead of using half dosage for the first few days) straight away. As for the gyno, the IGF-2 would NOT cause that; it is NOT hormonal and does NOT increase estrogen.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. I do the same thing man. If im taking it and stop taking it after a few weeks. My tits start too hurt pretty bad. Its a great product but it makes me wounderif there is something in there that is not known...... But yeah glad to see that mi not the only one. Plus i thought this was just an herbal product? i dunno.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I do the same thing man. If im taking it and stop taking it after a few weeks. My tits start too hurt pretty bad. Its a great product but it makes me wounderif there is something in there that is not known...... But yeah glad to see that mi not the only one. Plus i thought this was just an herbal product? i dunno.
    it is an herbal product, but just because it is herbal does not mean it does not affect your natural hormone levels. Perhaps your experiencing prolactin rebound?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    it is an herbal product, but just because it is herbal does not mean it does not affect your natural hormone levels. Perhaps your experiencing prolactin rebound?
    I know i woundered the same thing. Im not saying this product sucks at all. I recommend it to everyone. I would just stick with a estro blocker after or some tribulous. That might help. Im not sure why my body acts the way it does but,,,, oh well! great product htough!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I know i woundered the same thing. Im not saying this product sucks at all. I recommend it to everyone. I would just stick with a estro blocker after or some tribulous. That might help. Im not sure why my body acts the way it does but,,,, oh well! great product htough!
    are you positive it is estrogen related? I mean from what you are saying about the lump... that sounds to me like estrogen related, but Igf-2 does not lower estrogen. Have you ever used any hormonal products prior? I am sorry to hear this happened to you and find it very odd...
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  8. I have pre-existing gyno and so far, months of IGF-2 use has not aggrevated it all.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ed gladstone View Post
    Am 10 days into my IGF2 course on a low dose of 3 tabs twice a day. Have started to feel lethargic all day now and also have a feeling of soreness in my right nipple and a small lump is appearing. Basically the classic signs of gyno. Have there been any other individuals experiencing these symptoms??
    Personally...I think you may be getting a bit paranoid...IGF-2 is not going to lead to gyno...period! I am most likely the most experienced user of IGF-2...I'm not a 100% sure on that, but I'm right up there regardless and needless to say...never an issue. Here is the reason why....IGF-2 does not shut down your natural testosterone production...it works endogenously, therefore increasing your body's own natural production of testosterone through the increase of leutinizing hormone.

    A lot of the time...people freak out thinking they have gyno when in fact the soreness is just from training and the puffiness is just from excess water retention, or eating poorly.

    As for your lethargy...thats a good sign....that means it is working very good for you. Your body is releasing more growth hormone. If you don't want to feel lethargic at the beginning of the day...cut your dose back by a cap, and then add that extra cap to your bedtime dose...so you sleep deeper.

    Hopefully that helps you out. If you need anything else...either post here, or pm me.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  10. would upping carbs counter the lethargy feeling?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  11. When I was taking IGF-2 I was lethargic ALL day bro. I took lil 10 minute cat naps on break and stuff at work. But I would wake up from those 10 minute naps feeling like I slept 8 friggin hours, felt good. I do admit though. It was hard to get going at first, but 7 pounds of gain (i was using DRIVE/RPM too) wasnt to shabby.

  12. Ed, you should have received an email from Dirk a couple days ago. You had pre-existing gyno issues, correct?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    would upping carbs counter the lethargy feeling?
    It would depend on the TYPE of carbohydrates and WHEN they were taken (and sometimes lethargy could be INcreased further). But probably not, since the lethargy is NOT from glycogen depletion, but from extra release of Growth Hormone.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    are you positive it is estrogen related? I mean from what you are saying about the lump... that sounds to me like estrogen related, but Igf-2 does not lower estrogen. Have you ever used any hormonal products prior? I am sorry to hear this happened to you and find it very odd...
    Yeah i have taken many ph's im sure it is from that probably. But no need to appologize mate! Even though i appreciate it. Yeah i have been having problems with gyno lately. ANd thet aggrevated it. But eve though it had aggrevated it. My results were pretty sweet. I just know to cycle it like a ph for me. Even though it is not a ph. But great product! i will still buy it. Even though its a bit annoying, gyno that is, I can ignore it. lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yeah i have taken many ph's im sure it is from that probably. But no need to appologize mate! Even though i appreciate it. Yeah i have been having problems with gyno lately. ANd thet aggrevated it. But eve though it had aggrevated it. My results were pretty sweet. I just know to cycle it like a ph for me. Even though it is not a ph. But great product! i will still buy it. Even though its a bit annoying, gyno that is, I can ignore it. lol.
    60% of the time it works every time.....
  16. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    would upping carbs counter the lethargy feeling?
    it would, but it would also blunt the GH release :P
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    60% of the time it works every time.....
    Classic line right there! LOL.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    60% of the time it works every time.....
    lol i know i said it wierd. Im working late every night this week. Soooooo im a screwing up my sentences. Hey! as long as yall are understanding me.

  19. Very underrated product. I too fell prey to feeling sleepy during the day, but the strength gains and muscle fullness on it were great.

    Due to price, I plan on just using it before bed because it's provided me with the deepest sleep of anything I've taken.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Very underrated product. I too fell prey to feeling sleepy during the day, but the strength gains and muscle fullness on it were great.

    Due to price, I plan on just using it before bed because it's provided me with the deepest sleep of anything I've taken.
    It may have made you feel 'sleepy' due to the growth hormone release.

    Yes, excellent product ("underrated" as you out it). My personal favourite though (the other is Lipotrophin-PM (also very underrated IMO), and that gives deeper, more restful sleep, if you're looking for a supplement that can give better quality sleep).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It may have made you feel 'sleepy' due to the growth hormone release.

    Yes, excellent product ("underrated" as you out it). My personal favourite though (the other is Lipotrophin-PM (also very underrated IMO), and that gives deeper, more restful sleep, if you're looking for a supplement that can give better quality sleep).
    Thanks for the recommendation. Would you say the sleep on Lipotrophin-PM is just as deep as on IGF-2? Thanks.
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    depending on details, sometimes its even better. pretty close either way
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  23. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Would you say the sleep on Lipotrophin-PM is just as deep as on IGF-2? Thanks.
    BETTER, actually. I have used Lipotrophin-PM as a standalone and my sleep was noticeably different in only a couple of days; the stuff is honestly worth its weight in gold to me.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  24. I'm on day 5 of IGF-2 now and i've noticed better sleep already, plus more dreaming too!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  25. Wrong. I also got a lump in mu left nipple while on IGF-2. It went away shortly after I finished the bottle. My strength gains were awesome though.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm on day 5 of IGF-2 now and i've noticed better sleep already, plus more dreaming too!
    Yep, you start noticing results re sleep and recovery (and muscle hardness) in a few days of using it
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Mucuna Pruriens contains highly active amounts of L-DOPA [levodopa], a direct amino-acid derivative of L-Tyrosine, and the body's direct precursor to Dopamine synthesis. This is important to the discussion as L-DOPA displays a marked ability to increase Testosterone and LH in healthy, normal males, through the inhibition of PRL [prolactin]; it does so by increasing Dopamine production in the hypothalamus. In turn, Dopamine site-binds to D2 [dopamine] receptors found on the anterior pituitary cells responsible for PRL secretion, "lactotropes". This direct site-binding by Dopamine alters Ca2+ currents in the lactotropes, and also promotes a reorganization of protein lines responsible for cell structure. In combination, this inhibits PRL secretion and promotes healthy LH, and Testosterone synthesis.

    Now, I say this because PRL is also known to increase the expression of ER-A [estrogen receptor alpha], the estrogen receptor sub-type responsible for the proliferation of breast-cancer cells. The selective modulation of this receptor is the target of certain drugs in the drug-class SERMs [selective estrogen receptor modulator]. The inhibition of PRL, therefore, has been demonstrated to decrease ER-A sensitivity to estradiol [estrogen] and decrease ER-A related gene expression. In concert, these inhibitory effects on PRL would most likely attenuate breast-glandular expansion [i.e., development of breast tissue associated with gynecomastia].

    In simpler terms, Mucuna is highly unlikely to promote gynecomastia, and it all likelihood works to decrease factors that promote it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens contains highly active amounts of L-DOPA [levodopa], a direct amino-acid derivative of L-Tyrosine, and the body's direct precursor to Dopamine synthesis. This is important to the discussion as L-DOPA displays a marked ability to increase Testosterone and LH in healthy, normal males, through the inhibition of PRL [prolactin]; it does so by increasing Dopamine production in the hypothalamus. In turn, Dopamine site-binds to D2 [dopamine] receptors found on the anterior pituitary cells responsible for PRL secretion, "lactotropes". This direct site-binding by Dopamine alters Ca2+ currents in the lactotropes, and also promotes a reorganization of protein lines responsible for cell structure. In combination, this inhibits PRL secretion and promotes healthy LH, and Testosterone synthesis.

    Now, I say this because PRL is also known to increase the expression of ER-A [estrogen receptor alpha], the estrogen receptor sub-type responsible for the proliferation of breast-cancer cells. The selective modulation of this receptor is the target of certain drugs in the drug-class SERMs [selective estrogen receptor modulator]. The inhibition of PRL, therefore, has been demonstrated to decrease ER-A sensitivity to estradiol [estrogen] and decrease ER-A related gene expression. In concert, these inhibitory effects on PRL would most likely attenuate breast-glandular expansion [i.e., development of breast tissue associated with gynecomastia].

    In simpler terms, Mucuna is highly unlikely to promote gynecomastia, and it all likelihood works to decrease factors that promote it.
    yes sir! That is why I don't understand how they could have received gyno from igf-2. If anything it would reduce it....
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes sir! That is why I don't understand how they could have received gyno from igf-2. If anything it would reduce it....
    I agree it's very unlikely anybody would suffer gynecomastia directly from Mucuna, but the biochemistry of predisposed users may be easily offset! In an individual with pubertal gynecomastia or a history of steroid-induced gynecomastia, the promotion of testosterone by Mucuna [shown to be substantial even in non-pathological states] could lead to a rise in estradiol - coupled with extremely sensitive receptors, gynecomastia could erupt. This would most definitely take a confluence of a wide-range of gynecomastia-attractive factors, though; factors which aren't at play in the general pop.
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Yah, that was the only way I could see it happening too, and it just seems farfetched. Literally if you were that sensitive a change in your saturated fats dietary intake could bring on a gyno "attack", or taking 50mg DHEA a day
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    BETTER, actually. I have used Lipotrophin-PM as a standalone and my sleep was noticeably different in only a couple of days; the stuff is honestly worth its weight in gold to me.
    Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
    Let us know how it works out for you.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dizziness/tiredness during work out
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:59 PM
  2. Tiredness...please help
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes
    By hormones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. NO xplode=tiredness?
    By sreed11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:01 AM
  5. Gh , tiredness, bloat and dosing questions
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in