Looking for IGF-2 feedback, 5on/2off

  1. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Looking for IGF-2 feedback, 5on/2off


    Hello,
    Wondering how the feedback has been with IGF-2 when used 5 days on, 2 days off per week. Having trouble searching with the new google setup here - good stuff, but not as accurate as the last system.

    Does anyone have any solid experience/knowledge utilizing this dosing plan? With its relation to GH production, it would seem to be the course of action to take, but I have yet to come across any detailed source or log that used the plan. Just straight through, 6-8 weeks for maximal efficacy.

    Any thoughts on going 5 on 2 off, for 8 weeks?

    With the sale at NP, I think it might finally be time to try this stuff. Phenominal reviews, but the price tag has honestly turned me away a bit. Get for what you pay for though, right.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Hello,
    Wondering how the feedback has been with IGF-2 when used 5 days on, 2 days off per week. Having trouble searching with the new google setup here - good stuff, but not as accurate as the last system.

    Does anyone have any solid experience/knowledge utilizing this dosing plan? With its relation to GH production, it would seem to be the course of action to take, but I have yet to come across any detailed source or log that used the plan. Just straight through, 6-8 weeks for maximal efficacy.

    Any thoughts on going 5 on 2 off, for 8 weeks?

    With the sale at NP, I think it might finally be time to try this stuff. Phenominal reviews, but the price tag has honestly turned me away a bit. Get for what you pay for though, right.
    Sometimes you get MORE than what you pay for (although IGF-2 is certainly worth the usual price). But anyways...

    As for the 5 on/2 off, usually I would do the 8-10 weeks straight as you mentioned. And then for a couple of weeks I dose only on training days, which would make it 3-5 days on and 2-4 days off; this just allows me to run IGF-2 as a staple. I don't experience any loss of strength or anything doing it like this. But, as I said, I only do it for 2 weeks, and then start dosing again every day.

    Sean (samboz19) or Dirk (rms80) may have dosed it as you are asking, as they have been using IGF-2 since it first came out. Perhaps PM them and ask?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sounds good Guejsn - from what I'm picking up here and there, it definitely seems like a staple product as you mentioned rather than a staggered 5on/2off product. It's good news to hear that the effects don't diminish over lengthy periods of time (which is why I would mainly run the 5on/2off to begin with).

    I'll be sure to drop one of those two a line if something else pops up though, thanks.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,842
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    it definitely doesn't loose effectiveness in 8 weeks taken straight, i've dosed it well over label recommendation for that length of time and had no loss. The rhodiola i believe is responsible for that, helps with avoiding the desensitization to it, but thats just me guessing
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Sounds good Guejsn - from what I'm picking up here and there, it definitely seems like a staple product as you mentioned rather than a staggered 5on/2off product. It's good news to hear that the effects don't diminish over lengthy periods of time (which is why I would mainly run the 5on/2off to begin with).

    I'll be sure to drop one of those two a line if something else pops up though, thanks.
    No worries, Highlanda01602; glad I could help out. Although I run it as a staple, because IGF-2 IS a Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster (albeit natural), you may see better effects by cycling it for 8-10 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off.

    If you have any more questions regarding IGF-2, feel free to PM me or said mentioned.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    bigthick44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%

    what would be the effectiveness of that dosing? i used every day and it worked fine for me
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,842
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    it would be slightly cheaper, and its the recommended dosing of another similar product
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it would be slightly cheaper, and its the recommended dosing of another similar product
    Dude, you gotta help me out on that one. Drawing a blank here. RPM? Or similiar as in testosterone boosting?

    I was even thinking of running it at a higher dosage, 5on/2off. So roughly the same cost, but would possibly allow resensitization. Just thoughts...
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,842
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Dude, you gotta help me out on that one. Drawing a blank here. RPM? Or similiar as in testosterone boosting?

    I was even thinking of running it at a higher dosage, 5on/2off. So roughly the same cost, but would possibly allow resensitization. Just thoughts...
    It was powerfull that has that as a recommended dosing scheme

    Really i'd see more advantage to running it every day at label dose than the 5 on 2 off.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1T - 2 on,2off or 4 on,4off
    By 2ndtourofduty in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:25 PM
  2. HGH Cycle use EOD or 5On& 2Off ??!!
    By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:34 PM
  3. 5on/2off with T3 as well as HGH??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:17 PM
  4. How about 2on/2off with dbol?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:14 PM
  5. Any tried running mdien 2on/2off?
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in