RPM sample review

  1. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    RPM sample review


    RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did)

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did)
    Thank you for your honesty. True, not every product is for everyone.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thank you for your honesty. True, not every product is for everyone.
    Not a problem.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did)
    Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    AN are pretty cool with their samples
  6. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

    Cheers!
    I guess that explains it! I am a major stim junkie! Not for me I guess.
  7. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,299
    Rep Power
    49682
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I guess that explains it! I am a major stim junkie! Not for me I guess.
    dose higher
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,288
    Rep Power
    15977
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    36.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I think you should give yourself a break from stims for a while, then try it again. Or, minimize your caffein intake during the day before taking it. Does any other pre workout supp work for you? Try JP8, that might help, but I will try the first option first.
  9. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I guess that explains it! I am a major stim junkie! Not for me I guess.
    Well...I figured you might be. RPM may very well not be for you, but try RPM with Reset AD sometime and then see if it does anything for you...I really liked how that combo worked for me.

    Regardless...thank you for your honest feedback...if I can assist you any further feel free to pm me.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    dose higher
    I only had a sample pack and I took them all
  11. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I think you should give yourself a break from stims for a while, then try it again. Or, minimize your caffein intake during the day before taking it. Does any other pre workout supp work for you? Try JP8, that might help, but I will try the first option first.
    Most work fo me(but they also have alot of stims int them). Ive been wanting to try JP8, but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked so I should be good for a bit. No shotgun looks sick also.
  12. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3038
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did)
    AN Reps - Did the RPM formula change somewhat recently? I remember when the stuff came out, I would practically get insomnia if I took it too late in the day, like around noon. The last bottle I bought (~ a month ago) didn't seem to have the same stimulating effect, and I was pretty much off of stims for months prior. If I remember correctly, I believe the order of the ingredients on the label was different.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    dose higher
    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I only had a sample pack and I took them all
    The dosages are set as they are because they are OPTIMAL for said bodyweight.

    As for dosing HIGHER; this will NOT necessarily give you any better (or any, if none felt at your recommended dosage) effects, etc. tim1985, your recommended dosage is 2-3 caps, so dosing at 5 caps may have not given you the effects you sought (or you could just be non-responsive, as you said). I know that when I dosed at 5-6 caps (and I've experimented with 1 to 6 caps) I felt NOTHING; but dosing at 2-3 caps I get the effects I need.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    AN Reps - Did the RPM formula change somewhat recently? I remember when the stuff came out, I would practically get insomnia if I took it too late in the day, like around noon. The last bottle I bought (~ a month ago) didn't seem to have the same stimulating effect, and I was pretty much off of stims for months prior. If I remember correctly, I believe the order of the ingredients on the label was different.
    Yes, RPM was reformulated a little while back.

    The new formula is:

    Amount per capsule - 500mg:

    P-SARM Synthase AI Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 290mg
    L-Arginine
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Oliogometric Proanthocynandins)
    Epidemium Extracts (40% Icariin)
    Naringin(98% Extract)

    Methyl AMP Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 210mg
    Cocao Extract (Standardized to 10% Theobromine)
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Theobromine (99%)


    There are a couple of threads asking the same thing:
    * Did RPM get reformulated?
    * What the hell? (RPM)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

    Cheers!
    that's exactly my experience with RPM too...nothing until im through my first few sets...then it hits and i'm lifting the gym...
  15. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    stim junkie crew checking in

    we need to form a support group
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  16. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    stim junkie crew checking in

    we need to form a support group
    Seriously! We need help
  17. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

    haha..and this junkie has the added dilemma of only being able to lift at night...i gotta dose my RPMs earlier and just right or sleep is just something other people do...
    The company that comes up with a PWO stim with all the goodness of RPM but lasts, say, 3 hours, is going to make a TON of money off guys like me...I'll back the truck up if that day ever happens...
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    haha..and this junkie has the added dilemma of only being able to lift at night...i gotta dose my RPMs earlier and just right or sleep is just something other people do...
    The company that comes up with a PWO stim with all the goodness of RPM but lasts, say, 3 hours, is going to make a TON of money off guys like me...I'll back the truck up if that day ever happens...
    If that's the case, then maybe adjust your sleeping schedule a little to make things more convenient for lifting and work (unless you get up really early and go to bed late as it is).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

    yeah i'm on a 7am train every day and dont get to the gym till around 7pm...on WO days, i dose 2 RPMs around 3pm and another at around 6pm...i get clean energy and focus but can still fall alseep by 11.30ish...however i dont get that awesome RPM aggression/focus unless i dose 4...i save that for the weekends when i can hit the gym early in the day...

    RPM is a staple...no crash and it never feels like i'm assaulting my body with some sort of speed...great product...!
  20. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3038
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, RPM was reformulated a little while back...


    There are a couple of threads asking the same thing:
    * Did RPM get reformulated?
    * What the hell? (RPM)
    Thanks. I haven't been around much lately, so I missed all of that.
  21. New Member
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

    i have been taking RPM since it came out. Its more than just a stim if you know your body you will feel it. I only take on training days but I also do not have other caffeine. soon as i start training...Bam........there it is. If you want a pre-workout i think this rocks, if you just want a stim to train on buy a 4.00 bottle of caffeine. Pre workouts are so hard to judge as daily distractions and other factors can play a part, such as meal timingt etc.just my .02
  22. New Member
    Jaidmaster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.95%

    I wish all companies would provide samples, especially things like this. I got a sample of drive and rpm. I am very sensitive to stims and usually stay away from all caffeine. Felt a slight lift with 1 cap. Ordered a small bottle to experiment with.
  23. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

    Cheers!
    I agree a 110% with SamBoz19!!!!! You cant just take it and sit there and expect a surge of energy(if you are a stim junkie) If you are that stim junkie, once you start working out you will a TREMENDOUS surge of energy, focus, and motivation!!! So, i agree totally with SamBoz19, take the RPM about 30-60 mins before workout and you will reep the tremedous benny's of RPM, Great Product!!!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    I agree a 110% with SamBoz19!!!!! You cant just take it and sit there and expect a surge of energy(if you are a stim junkie) If you are that stim junkie, once you start working out you will a TREMENDOUS surge of energy, focus, and motivation!!! So, i agree totally with SamBoz19, take the RPM about 30-60 mins before workout and you will reep the tremedous benny's of RPM, Great Product!!!!!!
    I did work out about 50-60 minutes later. I didn't take them and expect some intense rush of energy so I don't know where that came from.
  25. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I did work out about 50-60 minutes later. I didn't take them and expect some intense rush of energy so I don't know where that came from.

    Well, i guess ur just a junkie, stim junkie that is. Try some Ya-Yo next time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample review
    By MMABoxing in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:35 PM
  2. SAmple Review
    By Link24 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in