anyone had good results from Lipotrophin AM?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.64%

anyone had good results from Lipotrophin AM?

I have noticed that alot of stim based products get a bad rap but to be honest I could really care less if the product is stim based or not. I am actually a lot more concerned about the results. I have recently started to take the Lipo AM with my RPM/Drive stack and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad results as far as cutting fat. I would appreciate any good feedback from anyone. Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by michael021875 View Post
    I have noticed that alot of stim based products get a bad rap but to be honest I could really care less if the product is stim based or not. I am actually a lot more concerned about the results. I have recently started to take the Lipo AM with my RPM/Drive stack and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad results as far as cutting fat. I would appreciate any good feedback from anyone. Thanks
    I no longer use Lipotrophin-AM (the only AN product that I DON'T use), because it gave me severe nausea.

However, from what I have read of others' usage of it, stacked with Lipotrophin-PM, it is very effective.

As far as fat loss, the RPM/Drive stack (provided that your diet and training, but especially DIET, is right) will do this well enough for you; adding in the Lipotrophin-AM will just 'help' it along.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The only difference between the AM and the PM formula is the caffeine in the am versus banaba in the pm.

That being said I use the PM one and have had good results. I myself get plenty of caffeine so I never use the am.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

I use RPM, Drive, Lipo AM & PM for contest prep. I had fantastic results. I lost the fat was able to retain my muscle mass. For me this is a big deal. I lose muscle really fast. Also I never lost mymy strength. Actually for part of my contest prep I was able to gain strength and the last 2 weeks I held even.
    Usually the last 2 weeks I lose energy and strength. So yes it worked GREAT FOR ME.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodwork results not so good.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 07:57 AM
  2. Has Anyone had good results with CLA?
    By colindep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. Anyone have good results from pre exhaustion?
    By jjm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 01:59 PM
  4. Anyone have good results with TNE transdermal?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 03:10 PM
  5. Not sure if Im' seeing good results from T1/4AD
    By blown_stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 01:52 PM