Original Neovar

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of this stuff lying around. How do you use this product? And what is the dosage for someone between 185-195 pounds? Is it used for cutting, bulking, performance, etc.? I see it has CEE and some herbal crap. Is it any good? AN reps, recommend something to me, thanks.

EDIT: And please don't play it up to be some amazing supp. Just be straight up with me about what kind of effects I should expect to see from it. Nothing more annoying than some rep telling you their **** is as good as steroids, etc. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How do you use this product?
Neovar is simply a creatine with other herbs such as product that also has some carb reapartioning(sp) benefits. It offers differnt ranges of "pumps", increased recovery, endurance, strength, and size gains

And what is the dosage for someone between 185-195 pounds?
8 caps, 2 doses of 4 caps daily. You can experiment with timing. My person favorite was Neovar 30 minutes Pre-wo, 60G simple/complex carb intake 15 minutes Pre-wo

Is it used for cutting, bulking, performance, etc.?
Neovar is used for all cutting, bulking, and performance enhancement as listed above.

I see it has CEE and some herbal crap. Is it any good? AN reps, recommend something to me, thanks.
Yes it is CEE, the 2 herbals you see listed are banaba extract and Rhodiola Rosea.

-Banaba extract- Offers glucose and insullin sensitive persons the carb "pump" experienced by neovar. It helps regulate insullin levels, and balance blood sugar

-Rhodiola Rosea- has many different benefits. It is used to elevate mood, aid in fatigue, and other aspects. It also helps regulate seratonin, dopamine and other to give good mood as well as improved sleep and recovery as well

My personal experience with Neovar:
I am not going to sweet it up to you and will gladly offer you the link to my neovar/rpm log that i ran before becoming a rep. It is a product I stand behind as i do for all our products here at AN. I had a decent weight gain as well as strength gains. I however didn't experience the pumps from neovar, but i did every other noted response from it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of this stuff lying around. How do you use this product? And what is the dosage for someone between 185-195 pounds? Is it used for cutting, bulking, performance, etc.? I see it has CEE and some herbal crap. Is it any good? AN reps, recommend something to me, thanks.

EDIT: And please don't play it up to be some amazing supp. Just be straight up with me about what kind of effects I should expect to see from it. Nothing more annoying than some rep telling you their **** is as good as steroids, etc. Thanks.
Bit on the rude side there mate - Good manners go a long way IMO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Austin already answered re usage, dosage, recommendations, etc...As for personal experience, the CEE messed with my bloods pretty bad. Once I started using the NeoVar Recomped (which is a creatine monhydrate/phosphocreatine blend) they returned to normal. Strength gains were made, however. Pumps not as pronounced as on NeoVar Recomped. It does its job as a creatine product, in helping with recovery...And, just for the record, ALL the AN reps will tell you nothing other than the facts and their personal experiences from an OBjective standpoint.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty cheap at the moment so it may be worth a try. I was hoping it was gonig to be a creatine/anabolic pump type supp but i didnt really feel anything from it. I think id ratehr try the new version as i like the old school creatine mono in there. Thinking of throwing in some outside Banaba into the mix as well...............if only i could afford anabolic pump to be a staple......

The AN reps are good guys........and Geujsn

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty cheap at the moment so it may be worth a try. I was hoping it was gonig to be a creatine/anabolic pump type supp but i didnt really feel anything from it. I think id ratehr try the new version as i like the old school creatine mono in there. Thinking of throwing in some outside Banaba into the mix as well...............if only i could afford anabolic pump to be a staple......

The AN reps are good guys........and Geujsn
NeoVar Recomped is definitely in a class above, IMO. AND it includes Banaba extract in the ingredient profile. AND it's cheaper then the Origival NeoVar was...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^ isnt the original running a 2-4-1 offer at the moment? Im guessing that offer will be around for a while. Is the original still being produced as well or is it being phased out bo the new one?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ isnt the original running a 2-4-1 offer at the moment? Im guessing that offer will be around for a while. Is the original still being produced as well or is it being phased out bo the new one?
I meant that NeoVar Recomed is cheaper than the Original NeoVar was...And yes, that offer will probably be around until all the Original NeoVar has been all sold out...And NO, the Original formulation is no longer being made, just the Recomped version.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant that NeoVar Recomed is cheaper than the Original NeoVar was...And yes, that offer will probably be around until all the Original NeoVar has been all sold out...And NO, the Original formulation is no longer being made, just the Recomped version.
Australian Made IS a bit of a thicko :toofunny:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
OI!! i figured it was being phased out you chump! i just wanted to make sure!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Austin already answered re usage, dosage, recommendations, etc...As for personal experience, the CEE messed with my bloods pretty bad. Once I started using the NeoVar Recomped (which is a creatine monhydrate/phosphocreatine blend) they returned to normal. Strength gains were made, however. Pumps not as pronounced as on NeoVar Recomped. It does its job as a creatine product, in helping with recovery...And, just for the record, ALL the AN reps will tell you nothing other than the facts and their personal experiences from an OBjective standpoint.
bolded is true statement. No hype, just the truth. we all run logs and they show it as well

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Bit on the rude side there mate - Good manners go a long way IMO.
I'm not being rude, I just don't want the reps to tell me Neovar is similar to shooting a gram of test like some companies will make their products out to be.

TexasLifter and Guejsn, thanks for the advice. Guej, what do you mean by the CEE messing with your bloods? Also, Texas, do you have a link to your log before you became a rep? Thanks.

I'm mainly looking for some strength and recomping effects from this. I couldn't care less about pumps. I may run it for the 8 weeks. I'll probably start it in the next few days.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm not being rude, I just don't want the reps to tell me Neovar is similar to shooting a gram of test like some companies will make their products out to be.

TexasLifter and Guejsn, thanks for the advice. Guej, what do you mean by the CEE messing with your bloods? Also, Texas, do you have a link to your log before you became a rep? Thanks.

I'm mainly looking for some strength and recomping effects from this. I couldn't care less about pumps. I may run it for the 8 weeks. I'll probably start it in the next few days.
My log

Jet

Awards
  • Established

You won't be disappointed. I'm pretty wary of supps as well, and jumped on the buy one get one free deal for the original Neovar.

Let's just say I'm liking it enough that I purchased a bottle of the recomped version :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, for starters, creatine is NOTHING like testosterone, so no chances of us telling you that.

Second, the CEE increased my creatinine levels to far too high above the UPPER limit of the 'normal range', and decreased my glomerular filtration rate to far too low below the LOWER limit of the 'normal range' (you'll find this information/details in my first couple of logs, in my 'Weekly Overviews'). However, this returned to 'normal' when I started using the Recomped version (you'll see this in my third log). It was nothing to worry about; simply an effect of changing the type of creatine that I had been using. Before using NeoVar, I was using Kre-Alkalyn, which does NOT convert to creatinine, which creatine usually does.

Third, here are the links to my logs before I became an Applied Nutriceuticals Sponsored Athlete:
1. Contest Preparation with Applied Neutriceuticals - Bodybuilding.com Forums
2. Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar - Bodybuilding.com Forums
3. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92748-female-terminator-strikes.html (I became involved with AN not long after I started this log)

Fourth, you should definitely see strength gains. If you're looking for recompign effects, then I would recommend stacking the NeoVar Recomped with IGF-2 to maximize your results.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to buy any new supps, so I'm just going to use what I have at the moment. Which brings me to my next question: would I see even better results if I were to stack the second bottle of Neovar with a bottle of Drive? And if so, how would the results be different running Neovar with and without Drive?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results are you looking for again? Drive as an addition will help keep you lean and strong and toned. Igf-2 with neovar will add mass, recovery, and strength

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not looking to buy any new supps, so I'm just going to use what I have at the moment. Which brings me to my next question: would I see even better results if I were to stack the second bottle of Neovar with a bottle of Drive? And if so, how would the results be different running Neovar with and without Drive?
Depends on what results you want. Drive will help increase your endurance and stamina, and aid in enhancing your recovery, as well as increasing your muscle mass. So, in conjunctio with NeoVar, your recovery would be better, and you will see strength, as well as endurance gains, along with ann increase in muscle mass.

what kind of results are you looking for again? Drive as an addition will help keep you lean and strong and toned. Igf-2 with neovar will add mass, recovery, and strength
The NeoVar/IGF-2 stack will also keep you lean, while adding muscle mass, increasing strength, and aiding in recovery and sleep!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks for the help guys! I think I'm going to run Activate in a couple weeks for a month, then jump into a Neovar run for 8 weeks, at which point finishing off the second four weeks with Drive.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Starting the Neovar today. Once my Jungle Warfare run is finished in the next couple weeks, I'll throw in a bottle of Drive to see the effects of that. If I'm satisfied with Drive, I'll be purchasing the OverDrive with Big Block RPM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting the Neovar today. Once my Jungle Warfare run is finished in the next couple weeks, I'll throw in a bottle of Drive to see the effects of that. If I'm satisfied with Drive, I'll be purchasing the OverDrive with Big Block RPM.
Sounds like a plan...NB: Stacking Drive with RPM will get you the best from both products.