osteo-sport dosage - AnabolicMinds.com

osteo-sport dosage

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

osteo-sport dosage

so i just grabbed a bottle from appnut.com. im taking it help with the healing process of my left shoulder joint, and to also better the health of all my joints as i plan to be lifting heavy my whole life. i also had a tad bit of tendonitis in my left biceps where it attaches at the shoulder/front delt.

my question: i weight about 180-176. u should be dosing it at 3 per day. but with an injury at hand, would it be best to dose it higher? my thought was was to do 5 per day. 2 am, 1 afternoon, and 2 pre-bed. and i also have seen the rosie likes to double dose this. which kinda which it made me think i need to high dose it too.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'd say probably 6 a day for the first month would help a lot, then you can likely go lower as it heals. 3 will help, but since you are dealing with an acute issue rather than a chronic one it could be beneficial to dose high for a little while
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

would you recommend 2-2-2 throughout the day, or 2 am, 1 pre and 1 post, then 2 before bed?
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think 2-2-2 would be good. even 3-3 wouldnt be too bad
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

cool deal. thank man.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    so i just grabbed a bottle from appnut.com. im taking it help with the healing process of my left shoulder joint, and to also better the health of all my joints as i plan to be lifting heavy my whole life. i also had a tad bit of tendonitis in my left biceps where it attaches at the shoulder/front delt.

my question: i weight about 180-176. u should be dosing it at 3 per day. but with an injury at hand, would it be best to dose it higher? my thought was was to do 5 per day. 2 am, 1 afternoon, and 2 pre-bed. and i also have seen the rosie likes to double dose this. which kinda which it made me think i need to high dose it too.
    Since you have an injury, I would start off with 4 caps a day (all taken first thing in the morning) for a week, and see how that goes. If you don't notice anything, then increase the dosage to 5 caps, and see how that goes. Because of the more potent extract of Cissus, and the Hyaluronic Acid, you DON'T need to take MORE (and in this case, more is definitely NOT better; the recommended dosage is set thus for a REASON); and to get the FULL benefit of the Hyaluronic acid, the dosage should be taken all at once!

Yes, Rosie double doses the Osteobolin-C (but only because at the recommended dosage nothing happens for me). As for OsteoSport, I was SPLITTING up my dosing (like I do with Osteobolin-C), which wasn't the best thing to be doing (from now on, I will be dosing OsteoSport at 4 caps first thing in the morning). And just because I do something doesn't mean that you need to as well (everything works differently for different people; you need to find you OWN 'sweet spot' for ANYthing).

You could do what Easy recommended, dosing high for a while, but I wouldn't do it for TOO long. Dosing it first thing and immediately post-training would be my suggestion, if you are going to double the dosage (i.e. 3 caps first thing, and 2-3 caps post-gym).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

thanks for your input rosie. i think ill try 4 in the morning for a week. if im not seeing an improvement, ill use a higher dose, and split it to 3 in the morning, and 2 post w/o.

ive already seen a huge improvement using super cissus and more strict dosage of omega 3's. but my bottles pretty much gone after about 2 weeks. hence buying osteo-sport. plus, ive been waiting on osteo-sport for a while now. cant wait to get this baby healed.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Team AN:

Will this product be any good for my tendonitus?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    thanks for your input rosie. i think ill try 4 in the morning for a week. if im not seeing an improvement, ill use a higher dose, and split it to 3 in the morning, and 2 post w/o.

ive already seen a huge improvement using super cissus and more strict dosage of omega 3's. but my bottles pretty much gone after about 2 weeks. hence buying osteo-sport. plus, ive been waiting on osteo-sport for a while now. cant wait to get this baby healed.
    All good...Make sure you're rehabbing it as well, while taking the OsteoSport!

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Team AN:

Will this product be any good for my tendonitus?
    Yes, most definitely.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Senior Member

How do you recommend dosing for chronic tendon injuries? I fall in the 3 cap bottle recommended dosing range.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    How do you recommend dosing for chronic tendon injuries? I fall in the 3 cap bottle recommended dosing range.
    Try dosing at 3 caps first thing in the morning, and then increase this to 4 caps after a few days...If it is a chronic injury, then I suggest (if you haven't/aren't already), also work on strengthening and stretching out the area of injury.

12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Try dosing at 3 caps first thing in the morning, and then increase this to 4 caps after a few days...If it is a chronic injury, then I suggest (if you haven't/aren't already), also work on strengthening and stretching out the area of injury.
    I have a half kilogram of cissus also at my disposal. Would it be unadvisable to take in a little extra cissus prior exercising?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I have a half kilogram of cissus also at my disposal. Would it be unadvisable to take in a little extra cissus prior exercising?
    Taking in a little Cissus pre and immediately post exercise would be beneficial, yes. You want to be careful that you don't OVERdo it, though.

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

bursitis and tendentious will both benefit from Osteo-sport- i've been on OS for a several weeks @ 175lbs- 3 caps in the morning. I was really having issues with both in some old injuries but my joints feel better, rom is greatly extended and pain is much better from the bur/tend. my joints feel like they got a lube job. thanks dirk & don you guys rock
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rudee13 View Post
    bursitis and tendentious will both benefit from Osteo-sport- i've been on OS for a several weeks @ 175lbs- 3 caps in the morning. I was really having issues with both in some old injuries but my joints feel better, rom is greatly extended and pain is much better from the bur/tend. my joints feel like they got a lube job. thanks dirk & don you guys rock
    not a problem man glad to know you enjoying it! Cant wait for your final Eval!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. App nut Osteo-sport vs BCS Elastiflex???
    By nick1990 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. Osteo Sport
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 07:58 AM