Neovar Recomped cycling - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar Recomped cycling

  1. New Member
    jjblacksheep's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    6519

    Reputation

    Neovar Recomped cycling


    I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?
    NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    good advice rosie! beat me to it you little stinker
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jjblacksheep's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    6519

    Reputation

    Awesome...that makes more sense to me. Thanks.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    Awesome...that makes more sense to me. Thanks.
    No worries, babe; that's what we're here for
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89661

    Reputation Reputation

    damn you go girl
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. New Member
    yorkshire_boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).
    Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

    Thanks
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

    Thanks
    I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    yorkshire_boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.
    Hi, thanks for the response!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Hi, thanks for the response!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neovar recomped and Keto
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
  2. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in