No more Uk suppliers for AN products?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Unhappy No more Uk suppliers for AN products?

Hey guys,

on my 2nd month of some of your products, needed some igf-2 for starting a cycle of Form + IGF-2 but the company in the UK i ordered from told me today they've ran out of igf-2 but wont be stocking the AN stuff as they're finding it a bit expensive.

Sad to see them stop ordering your products guys. Just a request though, any other companys you've manage to get through to regarding your products in the UK? I know I cant list sources but theres one company now that sells your products here, they're prices are a bit high though, which is a shame.

Any idea on if there will be any other companys offering your product line soon? Gunna find another nice supplement to stack with my form cycle for a lean bulk/recomp.

Cheers for your time

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey guys,

on my 2nd month of some of your products, needed some igf-2 for starting a cycle of Form + IGF-2 but the company in the UK i ordered from told me today they've ran out of igf-2 but wont be stocking the AN stuff as they're finding it a bit expensive.

Sad to see them stop ordering your products guys. Just a request though, any other companys you've manage to get through to regarding your products in the UK? I know I cant list sources but theres one company now that sells your products here, they're prices are a bit high though, which is a shame.

Any idea on if there will be any other companys offering your product line soon? Gunna find another nice supplement to stack with my form cycle for a lean bulk/recomp.

Cheers for your time
    Have you considered ordering from the AN website (or one of the American ones)? Seriously, when Tanya sends me packages, they get here FASTER (3-5 days) than stuff sent to me from withIN my own country!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

price on the AN website is the price i paid for in the UK with free delivery, the AN site price is without international shipping lol. Its gunna cost me an arm and a leg to order from AN's site or one of the other american based sites.

I checked yesterday, the shippings coming too much, otherwise i order stuff from the US all the time. But this is gunna be little expensive as I just needed the one bottle to finish my cycle. Nevermind, i'll run a 2month cycle later on sometime, gunna find something else meanwhile to stack my form with

Will be happy if they'res another one or 2 UK suppliers for the AN line at good prices though, that wud be awesome!
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

We are working on this as far as I know
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    We are working on this as far as I know
    we are indeed
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

price on the AN website is the price i paid for in the UK with free delivery, the AN site price is without international shipping lol. Its gunna cost me an arm and a leg to order from AN's site or one of the other american based sites.

I checked yesterday, the shippings coming too much, otherwise i order stuff from the US all the time. But this is gunna be little expensive as I just needed the one bottle to finish my cycle. Nevermind, i'll run a 2month cycle later on sometime, gunna find something else meanwhile to stack my form with

Will be happy if they'res another one or 2 UK suppliers for the AN line at good prices though, that wud be awesome!

My latest order from NP was

2x large Purple Wraath
    3x gut health
    2x RPM
    1x Activate Extreme

if you include postage aswell, which took 6 days to get to me from when i ordered. I still saved a load! Even when i'm buying a couple bottles i'm still saving loads! and i live in Scotland! The exchange rate is really good at the moment. I order all my supps from NP nowadays
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

hey Chub, yeh, its nice to order from the states when you got multiple bottles to order, no doubt. I made a order a few months back for 200bucks so it was worth mywhile me ordering from the states, just needed the one bottle to finish the cycle thats all.

As for the bodybuilding warehouse, yup, had a looked at them, there prices are a little high. I'll give the AN products a break for the next 2months or so anyway as ive got some stacks to finish, hopefully by that time the great guys at AN will have an affordable Uk supplier to buy from

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

Wilteredfire,

********************* is the UK supplier. Anything imported is going to see additional fees; it's a law of economics my friend. No one overseas anywhere will carry it for U.S. prices. Shipping, duties, taxes, etc. have to be accounted for.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

With america getting weird I always wanted to move to britain...now that I am a supp junkie....I am forever doomed....maybe canada and I can smuggle across the border....make quarterly trips
  10. AN Rep
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by The Graduate View Post
    bodybuilding warehouse have some of the AN stuff in the UK.

Yes, they are our main distributor. They are also carrying a product called Backdraft, which we only sell in Europe. It's a unique fat burner designed by our European customers.
  11. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    With america getting weird I always wanted to move to britain...now that I am a supp junkie....I am forever doomed....maybe canada and I can smuggle across the border....make quarterly trips
    I suggest you read up about the current state of great britain before you consider any moves seriously.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Is there any reason IGF-2 isn't available over here from ********************* etc? It's hard to import as sites don't accept a lot of british bank cards and Paypal won't allow itself to be used for this product!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Is there any reason IGF-2 isn't available over here from ********************* etc? It's hard to import as sites don't accept a lot of british bank cards and Paypal won't allow itself to be used for this product!
    Nutraplanet.com
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Nutraplanet.com
    Don't use credit card
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Don't use credit card
    go into Barclays and get one of their student credit cards. they have a £250 limit which is perfect if you dont trust yourself. thats what i did, came in handy for ordering my supps from the states.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Don't use credit card
    oh

I just use my visa debit card, works a treat!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    oh

I just use my visa debit card, works a treat!
    Just have a Maestro here, will have to pay the bank a visit methinks! Thanks for the help
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

I usually end up using Nutraplanet...

I'm sorry but i don't buy the import fees and shipping excuse for the prices of supplements in the uk. If I can buy small amounts from abroad and import them, including any taxes for less than it costs to buy those products from uk suppliers, they can definately afford to do it a bit cheaper with buying in bulk and cheaper per unit shipping costs.

Most supplements here cost the same figure in pounds as in dollars. (case in point - NP neovar = $27, Neovar in uk = £29.99) and with the exchange rate being as near as dammit 2:1 i don't see that as reasonable. As far as i'm aware we don't have a 100% import tax.... not yet anyway. Give it time and it'll probably happen!

But yeah, nutra is the way to go... which is a shame because i'd like to support uk sellers, if they weren't so intent on ripping me off.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1234 View Post
    I ordered some Drive from sportsupplementsuk.com, £24.99 with free delivery. They don't carry any other products in the range though.
    Also a clearance item I believe
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

MOD EDIT: People, you need to read the rules of this forum. This forum has an exclusive agreement with NP.com. Other matters need to be taken up privately.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF Suppliers
    By JohnnyQ in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:40 PM
  2. DAA suppliers
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. Suppliers
    By Wards in forum Anabolics