Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    Day 14 and here is what I have noticed so far, Libido is up and morning wood and desire to have sex up. Appetite has increased as well as my overall mood is happier too. Weighed myself this morning and I am up 2 pounds. My Skin is looking better it is exfoliating on its own, specifically in the nose area.
    All positives. Thanks for the feedback as I know myself and plenty of others who read the forums appreciate feedback like this. Non-sponsored self purchased product feedback is always good to have.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Day #14 for me now as well,

I have still not noticed anything that I can attribute to this product, yet I realize that does not mean that itís not working.

So happens that I started Ostarine yesterday in an effort to diffuse some persistent tendonitis. I plan to continue my run of Ultra Test for the other health benefits, and who knows...maybe it will minimize suppression on some level!

Either way, my experience from this point onward will largely be irrelevant..

Still looking forward to following the experience of others though!
    •   

3. I’m almost a week in. Obviously too early to tell. In PCT for DMZ and oral tren and def feel shutdown pretty hard. Recovery won’t be solely from this product, so it’ll be hard to gauge but I’ll take any benefit I can get.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Day #14 for me now as well,

I have still not noticed anything that I can attribute to this product, yet I realize that does not mean that itís not working.

So happens that I started Ostarine yesterday in an effort to diffuse some persistent tendonitis. I plan to continue my run of Ultra Test for the other health benefits, and who knows...maybe it will minimize suppression on some level!

Either way, my experience from this point onward will largely be irrelevant..

Still looking forward to following the experience of others though!
    Yeah osta can be suppressive even at low doses but could still help you feel better overall. I know osta had me pretty lethargic a few years back when I ran it (Canít remember the dose though). Hopefully this can help you out even in terms of body composition with its forskolin like properties

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Iím almost a week in. Obviously too early to tell. In PCT for DMZ and oral tren and def feel shutdown pretty hard. Recovery wonít be solely from this product, so itíll be hard to gauge but Iíll take any benefit I can get.
    Most definitely. I always notice tongkat alone so it will be nice to see what this adds to the table on top of my normal tongkat feels

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JakeAntaeus
    Okay, so Tongkat Ali has credible ergogenic effects, and vitamins D3 and K2 won't hurt on a bulk...

Possible danger from curcumin?

As much i know vitamin K can be dangerous with blood-thinners...

7. Ok so I am going to run this alongside dermacrine. If running at 2ml a day is it best to split the dose??

8. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Ok so I am going to run this alongside dermacrine. If running at 2ml a day is it best to split the dose??
    I would definitely split into two doses

9. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Ok so I am going to run this alongside dermacrine. If running at 2ml a day is it best to split the dose??
    let me know how this treats you... @jim2509
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    let me know how this treats you... @jim2509
    Well ive started Ultra Test today. I have decided to run it solo so I can get a better idea of effectiveness on how i feel and any obvious effects. I will report back on any obvious noted effects. I will be sticking to my current program but with 500 kcal surplus to try and gain some lean mass.

Fingers crossed this will help.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Well ive started Ultra Test today. I have decided to run it solo so I can get a better idea of effectiveness on how i feel and any obvious effects. I will report back on any obvious noted effects. I will be sticking to my current program but with 500 kcal surplus to try and gain some lean mass.

Log it for us!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post

Look forward to your feedback

13. 3 weeks in for a few of you guys, any big updates thus far?

14. I gave my 2 week update last week...no big changes since then. Weight is still about 2-3lbs up overall. Libido is up as is appetite.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

15. Using for 3 wks..noticed nothing..if anything my libido has dropped

16. FYI: I never stayed on Ostarine..haha!

Yes, I am all over the map with my supps...and I am the first to admit that. I was only on 12.5 of Osta for maybe 7 days at most, and then decided I didn’t want to face a PCT just for Ostarine! I just saw my chiropractor today, and we are going to deal with this elbow/forearm pain. Point being, I am back in this game!

I still don’t notice a darn thing from this supplement either. My libido has been lower than usual as well, but I have been using Kratom here and there recently too. Needless to say, this is an extremely subtle supplement thus far IMO...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Look forward to your feedback
    Day 2 for me and all i can report is libido seems higher. Currently have a bit of painful inflammation in glutes/pelvis from plate carrier defective but still did 5x5 workout yesterday and warm up run and weights still increasing. Not expecting much so early on but will weigh in again on Saturday and will see if kcals are on point.

18. To start off, I take many supplements daily that I’ve seen recurring in some other Test boosting products

Boron
    Vit D
    Zinc/magnesium
    Shilajit (primavie)
    Ashwaganda (KSM-66)

At 43 my libido is average, it’s been a few years since I’ve been tested, but back than it was in the low normal range. But I still generally feel decent for an older dude.

I started Ultra Test on sept 24th. Around day 14, I had a decent libido boost for a few days, but it’s just kinda been “there”. Meaning some days libido is a bit higher and other days it’s not.

Unfortunately, any other positive side effect that can come from increased Test hasn’t surfaced...increase sense of well being, alpha male mindset, better pumps and drive at the gym etc.

I have taken a few T boosters over the years and a few other ones were much more effective in all aspects compared to Ultra Test.

Perhaps upping the dose to the 2ml mark would produce tangible results, but at that point it’s not remotely cost effective.

Maybe it’ll work for you, but for myself, this one is a dud.

19. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    To start off, I take many supplements daily that I’ve seen recurring in some other Test boosting products

Boron
    Vit D
    Zinc/magnesium
    Shilajit (primavie)
    Ashwaganda (KSM-66)

At 43 my libido is average, it’s been a few years since I’ve been tested, but back than it was in the low normal range. But I still generally feel decent for an older dude.

I started Ultra Test on sept 24th. Around day 14, I had a decent libido boost for a few days, but it’s just kinda been “there”. Meaning some days libido is a bit higher and other days it’s not.

Unfortunately, any other positive side effect that can come from increased Test hasn’t surfaced...increase sense of well being, alpha male mindset, better pumps and drive at the gym etc.

I have taken a few T boosters over the years and a few other ones were much more effective in all aspects compared to Ultra Test.

Perhaps upping the dose to the 2ml mark would produce tangible results, but at that point it’s not remotely cost effective.

Maybe it’ll work for you, but for myself, this one is a dud.
    That would be another way to summarize my experience thus far as well. All of the top testboosters I have taken over the years have resulted in notable benefits in one way or another.

I can’t say the same on this one. I was definitely expecting something special out if this so it’s kind of disappointing. Maybe things will turn around, or someone will get some amazing bloodwork!

For now though, I am glad I only bought 2 bottles..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    That would be another way to summarize my experience thus far as well. All of the top testboosters I have taken over the years have resulted in notable benefits in one way or another.

I can’t say the same on this one. I was definitely expecting something special out if this so it’s kind of disappointing. Maybe things will turn around, or someone will get some amazing bloodwork!

I was expecting way more than what I’m getting out of it, glad I only bought one bottle at the intro discount, which for the results Ive gotten was still too expensive.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

I canít say the same on this one. I was definitely expecting something special out if this so itís kind of disappointing. Maybe things will turn around, or someone will get some amazing bloodwork!

I was expecting way more than what Iím getting out of it, glad I only bought one bottle at the intro discount, which for the results Ive gotten was still too expensive.

22. First 3 nights were great woke in middle of the night with hard on that almost hurt but after that it fell flat. My skin is better than before though so he's right about this. But maybe LJ is overrated. Maybe use EU instead.

23. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    I was expecting way more than what I’m getting out of it, glad I only bought one bottle at the intro discount, which for the results Ive gotten was still too expensive.
    Hmmm these reviews have got me thinking i might just use it as an add on for PCT instead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thunderbolt by Antaeus Labs
    By klpfitness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:50 AM
  2. Talos by Antaeus Labs
    By Veritatis in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:02 PM
  3. axon by antaeus labs...
    By mylo in forum Supplements