About 500mg Ultra Tomatidine purchase

IronFanatic

Awards
Hi,

messaged Jake, not sure if he received, but would like to know how to purchase the 500mg Ultra Tomatidine capsules that aren't on regular line.

Thanks

IronFanatic

Awards
Antaeus and who knows on pricing or availability. No response so far.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would also be interested in more information.
Thanks

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus and who knows on pricing or availability. No response so far.
good luck on getting a response. Ordered directly from their website March 20th and have yet to receive an email stating my order has been shipped or get in contact with anyone.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Besides that, the HED is 500mg daily, not 50mg as dosed in Titan.

Solution:
Buy 5 bottles per month
62.95 x 5 = $314.75 (60 caps) Dosing 2 caps per day = 500mg

Of course then you will be taking 400mg of Shilajit daily, which by itself is pretty amazing.
It will be an inexpensive raw soon enough. You can't patent green tomato powder.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides that, the HED is 500mg daily, not 50mg as dosed in Titan.

Solution:
Buy 5 bottles per month
62.95 x 5 = $314.75 (60 caps) Dosing 2 caps per day = 500mg

Of course then you will be taking 400mg of Shilajit daily, which by itself is pretty amazing.
It will be an inexpensive raw soon enough. You can't patent green tomato powder.
Why would taking 400mg Shilajit be amazing, have you read about Shilajit overdosing?

Technically then you get 100mg Tomatidine per day if you stick to two caps. QUESTION is people missing and no reference to studies, what was clinical dosage to see result without Shilajit?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would taking 400mg Shilajit be amazing, have you read about Shilajit overdosing?

Technically then you get 100mg Tomatidine per day if you stick to two caps. QUESTION is people missing and no reference to studies, what was clinical dosage to see result without Shilajit?
The OP wanted 500mg caps made by Antaeus Labs, and I proposed how he could just go buy 5 bottles to get what he wants. He'll have to deal with the sudden higher dose of Shilajit which is not toxic even at 2grams[SUP]1[/SUP].

One could however make a 2 cap dose with 250mg Tomatidine, 125mg Shilajit. Each and have a 30 day supply which the recommended manufacturer dosing of Shilajit for the delivery system. This would be better, but apparently not going to happen as I'm sure the raws are expensive.

If I had the funds and the desire, I would experiment with this, and pyramid up my dose of both until I reached the desired amount and then ran an 8-12 week cycle after the pre-load of Shilijit.

To your question:
[SUP]1[/SUP]Safety and Toxicology
In rats, 100mg/kg bodyweight Shilajit daily for 6 weeks is not associated with any abnormal organ weights relative to control.[16]

One human intervention using 200mg daily in men for 90 days (dose determined from Ayurvedic recommendations) failed to note any clinically significant toxicological symptoms when measuring standard toxixological biomarkers, but noted a small decrease in serum creatinine by 7.8% and increases in both Haemoglobin (no morphological changes of RBCs) and WBC count by 5.2% and 6% respectively.[8] A larger dose of 2g Shilajit (6.61% fulvic acid) daily for 45 days in humans aged 16-30yrs did not note any significant toxicological signs in serum, but did not note any significant influence on haemoglobin.[12]
It's safe, so what's your point? You remind me of this guy: D0b That's not you is it?

Cheers!
Welcome (back) to AM my man.

Last edited:
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OP wanted 500mg caps made by Antaeus Labs, and I proposed how he could just go buy 5 bottles to get what he wants. He'll have to deal with the sudden higher dose of Shilajit which is not toxic even at 2grams[SUP]1[/SUP].

One could however make a 2 cap dose with 250mg Tomatidine, 125mg Shilajit. Each and have a 30 day supply which the recommended manufacturer dosing of Shilajit for the delivery system. This would be better, but apparently not going to happen as I'm sure the raws are expensive.

If I had the funds and the desire, I would experiment with this, and pyramid up my dose of both until I reached the desired amount and then ran an 8-12 week cycle after the pre-load of Shilijit.

To your question:

It's safe, so what's your point? You remind me of this guy: D0b That's not you is it?

Cheers!
Welcome (back) to AM my man.
Thanks for the info, that makes sense on the Shilajit side, but do you have link to main study on Tomatidine, as readying on forums there was hype then died down maybe due to it being expensive. Shilajit was only added for absorbption as far as I remember.. So far been using a bottle but not felt any changes. So not sure if the product works..

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Danes do you have any info from AL about the high dose tomatidine?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info, that makes sense on the Shilajit side, but do you have link to main study on Tomatidine, as readying on forums there was hype then died down maybe due to it being expensive. Shilajit was only added for absorbption as far as I remember.. So far been using a bottle but not felt any changes. So not sure if the product works..
Shilajit on it's own is an incredible compound. I know of a few people personally whom have taken the powder twice daily for two months and had great benefits with energy and weight control without loss of muscularity. It is more than a delivery system at 200mg. I think 50mg is not properly dosed for expectations to be realized without long-term use. The optimum effective dose will be much higher than that, if it is effective at all.

Undersstand CLA for instance is a failure, but people who consumed specific Sicilian Olives (12 every day) actually lost weight and added muscle over a 30 day period. They do not know the mechanism of this. I think something similar is happening here, or dose discrepancy.

I really don't know, and would like to see someone log a higher dose but with a more proper ratio of Tomatidine to Shilajit. I might even add a few more things in there to aid the process a little more, as I do like Ayurveda quite a bit and it has captured my interests. Danes is more versed with this and maybe he will jump in with a few thoughts.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shilajit on it's own is an incredible compound. I know of a few people personally whom have taken the powder twice daily for two months and had great benefits with energy and weight control without loss of muscularity. It is more than a delivery system at 200mg. I think 50mg is not properly dosed for expectations to be realized without long-term use. The optimum effective dose will be much higher than that, if it is effective at all.

Undersstand CLA for instance is a failure, but people who consumed specific Sicilian Olives (12 every day) actually lost weight and added muscle over a 30 day period. They do not know the mechanism of this. I think something similar is happening here, or dose discrepancy.

I really don't know, and would like to see someone log a higher dose but with a more proper ratio of Tomatidine to Shilajit. I might even add a few more things in there to aid the process a little more, as I do like Ayurveda quite a bit and it has captured my interests. Danes is more versed with this and maybe he will jump in with a few thoughts.
Huum I see, im not familiar with Ayurveda can your provide link to specifics you talking about?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huum I see, im not familiar with Ayurveda can your provide link to specifics you talking about?

Ayurveda
Sure, you may recognize some of these compounds in various supplements today.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ashwagandha (KSM 66) 600mg; Shilijit 200mg; and a few others at the moment. Yes, some of them do work very well together. I take Ashwagandha and am looking into Shilajit as there are quite a few options out there.

I think 200mg is the magic number for Shilajit at this point so you're good there with Titan. You should log your progress with It.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the small Batch of high dosed tomatidine supplement will be ready pretty soon. Glad to see there is other who want to try Tomatidine at higher doses :)

Tomatidine seems very interesting and I believe it has nice potential

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This High Dosed Tomatidine product will be bonded to CD and Shilajit.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to add, reading online :

"Researchers are optimistic that the results of studies on the safety of tomatidine will be positive"

It does not say if tomatoes used by antaeus are organic(need to be) also the type( green or non green)

??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to add, reading online :

"Researchers are optimistic that the results of studies on the safety of tomatidine will be positive"

It does not say if tomatoes used by antaeus are organic(need to be) also the type( green or non green)

??
Tomatidine is Tomatidine. Chemical Structure should be same. If its different chemical Structure,molecular weight etc , then its a different compound and not Tomatidine

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha (KSM 66) 600mg; Shilijit 200mg; and a few others at the moment. Yes, some of them do work very well together. I take Ashwagandha and am looking into Shilajit as there are quite a few options out there.

I think 200mg is the magic number for Shilajit at this point so you're good there with Titan. You should log your progress with It.
Maybe Olympus Labs Kings Blood is for you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man, I'm on TRT and well covered in all areas of need, thank you. K1NGS BLOOD is the kitchen sink for PCT, and has some value I'm sure but I don't fancy taking 10 caps per day forever, let alone 30 days.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man, I'm on TRT and well covered in all areas of need, thank you. K1NGS BLOOD is the kitchen sink for PCT, and has some value I'm sure but I don't fancy taking 10 caps per day forever, let alone 30 days.
What is TRT, new to all jargon.
Can you not just take kings blood empty capsules and then drink with water?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is TRT, new to all jargon.
Can you not just take kings blood empty capsules and then drink with water?
I suggest you do a little research.
Maybe we could get back to the topic of the OP. (Original Poster), and his desire to take 500mg of Tomatidine.