Achilles v3?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Achilles v3?

Is there a new version of Achilles called Version 3? If so, what are the new ingredients?

2. There is a new version. I just received it when I ordered Achilles. It has v3 on it and a list of ingredients not like the previous version. I cant seem to find anything about this new version or what the new ingredients are meant to do. Even the Antaeus Labs website still only has the info for the older version.
    The new ingredients are:
    Cyclo-Curcumin
    Sodium Hyaluronate
    Isopropyl-N-methylanthranilate
    and then a couple of the original ingredients but at different amounts to the previous version. Gone are Cissus, Astilbin and Boswellia.

I'd really like to get more info on this new version before taking it.
    •   

3. Yep. Mine just arrived today and is the new version as well. I see they recommend 4 caps a day but the bottle comes with 180. I'm so used to 30 day supply, this caught me by surprise. I'm probably going to run it at 6 caps a day.

4. Previous version used to have 180 also (unless you had a really old version).

5. curious here as well... got 2 versions on last shipment
    •   

6. I just ordered this for the first time, hoping it will help with some Achilles tendon issues I have. Have any of you guys had any tendon issues that this has helped you with?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Both of the previous versions were on point. Interested to see how the new version compares. I think strong still has v2 which I'll stock up on just incase since I know they work.
    @SFreed I had a shoulder issue that nothing worked on it for over a year. One bottle of Achilles and it was a night and day difference. Flexatril is prob second for me but Achilles has been my go to for probably two years now.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Thanks @Afi140
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. I emailed Strong Supplement and was told the version they had was V3. Can you confirm @Afi140? I would stock up on V2 if you think it's better
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I emailed Strong Supplement and was told the version they had was V3. Can you confirm @Afi140? I would stock up on V2 if you think it's better
    Yeah just checked and it's v3. Hopefully it's just as good. I'll grab a bottle soon and update you after a week or two of usage.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

11. Thanks again @Afi140. I already ordered some on the above recommendations. I'm assuming I'll end up with V3, so we'll see how it works
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. Pea is gone ? Someone should take a pic

13. Name:  v2 vs v3.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  73.9 KB

Version 3 compared to Version 2

14. Why do companies change successful formulas?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. I wouldn't mind if they found more effective ingredients but I still can't find any information on the v3. The Antaeus website doesn't even mention the new version. Even sites selling v3 still have the information on v2.

16. This has to be a joke....please say it is.

17. Unfortunately the company doesn't have much support on the forum. HENRY was really good, but he left a while back.

18. I even sent a query to Antaeus last week but no reply.

19. Any word yet? Just got my bottle and when I didn't see cissus...I was like wtf. Hope this stuff is as good as the v2.

20. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    Any word yet? Just got my bottle and when I didn't see cissus...I was like wtf. Hope this stuff is as good as the v2.
    No, received nothing. At this stage I'm not sure if it's as good as v2.

21. I wish it would've been advertised correctly as v3. I would've ordered something else. Why do they have to mess with something that works.

22. I ran V3 for a month, hoping for some help with some tendinitis issues I've been having and it didn't help. So unless they change it back I won't be buying it again.

Flexatril on the other hand has been a noticeable improvement in just 5 days
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I ran V3 for a month, hoping for some help with some tendinitis issues I've been having and it didn't help. So unless they change it back I won't be buying it again.

Flexatril on the other hand has been a noticeable improvement in just 5 days
    Damn...that's what I would've bought. Just came off of Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 60 days with not much improvement. Maybe this v3 will work at 6 caps a day then.

24. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    Damn...that's what I would've bought. Just came off of Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 60 days with not much improvement. Maybe this v3 will work at 6 caps a day then.
    I was running 4 V3 and 4 Joint Support with no change. Might work better for you.
    NutraPlanet has Flexatril on sale for $20
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardio with partially torn achilles need help please
    By jcam222 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 07:03 PM
  2. Sore Achilles
    By jcam222 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:37 PM
  3. Symbol for achilles, is there one? (tattoo)
    By Grant in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:14 PM
  4. Fatbody V3.0
    By RRAdam in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 06:02 AM