Achilles v3?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a new version of Achilles called Version 3? If so, what are the new ingredients?

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
There is a new version. I just received it when I ordered Achilles. It has v3 on it and a list of ingredients not like the previous version. I cant seem to find anything about this new version or what the new ingredients are meant to do. Even the Antaeus Labs website still only has the info for the older version.
The new ingredients are:
Cyclo-Curcumin
Sodium Hyaluronate
Isopropyl-N-methylanthranilate
and then a couple of the original ingredients but at different amounts to the previous version. Gone are Cissus, Astilbin and Boswellia.

I'd really like to get more info on this new version before taking it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. Mine just arrived today and is the new version as well. I see they recommend 4 caps a day but the bottle comes with 180. I'm so used to 30 day supply, this caught me by surprise. I'm probably going to run it at 6 caps a day.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Previous version used to have 180 also (unless you had a really old version).

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
curious here as well... got 2 versions on last shipment

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered this for the first time, hoping it will help with some Achilles tendon issues I have. Have any of you guys had any tendon issues that this has helped you with?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of the previous versions were on point. Interested to see how the new version compares. I think strong still has v2 which I'll stock up on just incase since I know they work.
SFreed I had a shoulder issue that nothing worked on it for over a year. One bottle of Achilles and it was a night and day difference. Flexatril is prob second for me but Achilles has been my go to for probably two years now.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Afi140

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I emailed Strong Supplement and was told the version they had was V3. Can you confirm Afi140? I would stock up on V2 if you think it's better

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed Strong Supplement and was told the version they had was V3. Can you confirm Afi140? I would stock up on V2 if you think it's better
Yeah just checked and it's v3. Hopefully it's just as good. I'll grab a bottle soon and update you after a week or two of usage.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again Afi140. I already ordered some on the above recommendations. I'm assuming I'll end up with V3, so we'll see how it works

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do companies change successful formulas?

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I wouldn't mind if they found more effective ingredients but I still can't find any information on the v3. The Antaeus website doesn't even mention the new version. Even sites selling v3 still have the information on v2.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has to be a joke....please say it is.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately the company doesn't have much support on the forum. HENRY was really good, but he left a while back.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I even sent a query to Antaeus last week but no reply.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Any word yet? Just got my bottle and when I didn't see cissus...I was like wtf. Hope this stuff is as good as the v2.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Any word yet? Just got my bottle and when I didn't see cissus...I was like wtf. Hope this stuff is as good as the v2.
No, received nothing. At this stage I'm not sure if it's as good as v2.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I wish it would've been advertised correctly as v3. I would've ordered something else. Why do they have to mess with something that works.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran V3 for a month, hoping for some help with some tendinitis issues I've been having and it didn't help. So unless they change it back I won't be buying it again.

Flexatril on the other hand has been a noticeable improvement in just 5 days

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I ran V3 for a month, hoping for some help with some tendinitis issues I've been having and it didn't help. So unless they change it back I won't be buying it again.

Flexatril on the other hand has been a noticeable improvement in just 5 days
Damn...that's what I would've bought. Just came off of Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 60 days with not much improvement. Maybe this v3 will work at 6 caps a day then.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...that's what I would've bought. Just came off of Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 60 days with not much improvement. Maybe this v3 will work at 6 caps a day then.
I was running 4 V3 and 4 Joint Support with no change. Might work better for you.
NutraPlanet has Flexatril on sale for $20

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just got duped here too. Ordered v2 and got v3. Has this worked for anyone?

Also concerned with the maoi effects of curcumin. Any issues taking alongside rhodiola, stimulants, or anything else found in the stuff most of us take from Olympus labs or Evomuse?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got duped here too. Ordered v2 and got v3. Has this worked for anyone?

Also concerned with the maoi effects of curcumin. Any issues taking alongside rhodiola, stimulants, or anything else found in the stuff most of us take from Olympus labs or Evomuse?
I'm unsure why people are worried? It's an upgraded formula and Cissus is dirt cheap bulk to add! Let us know how it goes!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm unsure why people are worried? It's an upgraded formula and Cissus is dirt cheap bulk to add! Let us know how it goes!
I'm more concerned with the potential maoi effects of curcumin and it wasn't in v2. That's why I'm upset about it.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I'm more concerned with the potential maoi effects of curcumin and it wasn't in v2. That's why I'm upset about it.
I wasn't aware curcumin had any MAOI effects honestly. Been taking for over a decade, along with rhodiola and other stims...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn't aware curcumin had any MAOI effects honestly. Been taking for over a decade, along with rhodiola and other stims...
lol
Yeah, from what I've read it's a reversible MAO-A inhibitor.