Achilles v3?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I was running 4 V3 and 4 Joint Support with no change. Might work better for you.
    NutraPlanet has Flexatril on sale for $20
    Thanks! Just picked up a couple.

2. I just got duped here too. Ordered v2 and got v3. Has this worked for anyone?

Also concerned with the maoi effects of curcumin. Any issues taking alongside rhodiola, stimulants, or anything else found in the stuff most of us take from Olympus labs or Evomuse?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I just got duped here too. Ordered v2 and got v3. Has this worked for anyone?

Also concerned with the maoi effects of curcumin. Any issues taking alongside rhodiola, stimulants, or anything else found in the stuff most of us take from Olympus labs or Evomuse?
    I'm unsure why people are worried? It's an upgraded formula and Cissus is dirt cheap bulk to add! Let us know how it goes!

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I'm unsure why people are worried? It's an upgraded formula and Cissus is dirt cheap bulk to add! Let us know how it goes!
    I'm more concerned with the potential maoi effects of curcumin and it wasn't in v2. That's why I'm upset about it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I'm more concerned with the potential maoi effects of curcumin and it wasn't in v2. That's why I'm upset about it.
    I wasn't aware curcumin had any MAOI effects honestly. Been taking for over a decade, along with rhodiola and other stims...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    I wasn't aware curcumin had any MAOI effects honestly. Been taking for over a decade, along with rhodiola and other stims...
    lol
    Yeah, from what I've read it's a reversible MAO-A inhibitor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardio with partially torn achilles need help please
    By jcam222 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 07:03 PM
  2. Sore Achilles
    By jcam222 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:37 PM
  3. Symbol for achilles, is there one? (tattoo)
    By Grant in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:14 PM
  4. Fatbody V3.0
    By RRAdam in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 06:02 AM