Antaeus Labs PSyche

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Hey just an update. I've still been taking this stuff sporadically. I'm letting the bottle last since it has acute effects and I like taking it "as needed". Took some today, 3 caps and I'm feeling better all day. I had actually been pretty stressed for the past week or so. Today I took 3 of these and now I look back on things and wonder why I got so stressed about little things.

Definitely pick up a bottle of this stuff if you haven't tried it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hey just an update. I've still been taking this stuff sporadically. I'm letting the bottle last since it has acute effects and I like taking it "as needed". Took some today, 3 caps and I'm feeling better all day. I had actually been pretty stressed for the past week or so. Today I took 3 of these and now I look back on things and wonder why I got so stressed about little things.

Definitely pick up a bottle of this stuff if you haven't tried it.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it!
    Credit where credit it due!

4. Would d-serine or PS have a more pronounced/long term effect on memory enhancement?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Would d-serine or PS have a more pronounced/long term effect on memory enhancement?
    Good question. Although both contain serine they function differently. D-serine is an agonist of the glycine site of the NMDA receptor; the NMDA receptor is involved in (among other things) long term potentiation (LTP). PS is incorporated into the cell membrane, where it helps keep the cell healthy (maintaining fluidity, acting as a cofactor for enzymes etc.) as well as helping get rid of the cell when it dies. D-serine/Testforce 2 (both rely on NMDAR agonism) are worth a try for memory enhancement. PS may do more for brain health (e.g. mood, cognition, attention) than for memory.
    •   

6. i love ant labs- there is still one product that is available, but not sold here in the US- sold overseas and still can be shipped - even though the bottle says for sale in the EU- nanodrol liquid- taste like the armpit of a 400 lb man, but God, does this stuff work- seriously can anyone say anything bad about AL?

7. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    i love ant labs- there is still one product that is available, but not sold here in the US- sold overseas and still can be shipped - even though the bottle says for sale in the EU- nanodrol liquid- taste like the armpit of a 400 lb man, but God, does this stuff work- seriously can anyone say anything bad about AL?
    No Antaeus Labs is awesome. I remember beta testing trenazone. I used to talk to Jake through email but I'm even sure he is still with them. He's a really nice guy and will do anything for his customers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No Antaeus Labs is awesome. I remember beta testing trenazone. I used to talk to Jake through email but I'm even sure he is still with them. He's a really nice guy and will do anything for his customers.
    T- I lol still have a bottle of Tren in my upstairs fridge. is it still good? who knows, but the day is coming and i promise when i use it will let you know. as far as any reps from AL- yes great guys- and now i can add sns-

9. sns has a great reliable line as well- several great write up about cit mal and choline- lets just say, if there are write ups on google about those 2 supps, a company is doing something right

10. When this thread went up, I asked Henry for product availability at retailers. He said it is up to them and offered to send me a bottle to post my thoughts on. I declined because I prefer paying for my stuff and because last time I used phosphatidylserine it barely did anything for me. The very first time I used PS years ago it had a profound effect on my sleep and recovery from physical and mental work. It did not work as well, if at all, later on.

I started with 2 caps after work on Friday on an empty stomach. It is the worst time of the week for me after hours of mental exertion and I was literally finished. I decided I'll go do the grocery shopping for the week, I got a very pleasant boost of alertness soon afterwards and an hour later I was feeling really good and energetic. Great!

Next day I took 3 caps before the gym and 2 later in the day. I had a good boost in mood again and a significant reduction in mental chatter.

The following week I took 2 caps with lunch(first meal of the day) to get rid of the afternoon slump and it kind of worked for that too. It did not make my work any easier though, but knowing my brain biochemistry, it was expected.

However, the most significant effect I had from the very first dose is that it obliterated my cravings that started to increase since I started dieting the prior week. It makes sense to me to load some PS every now and then through Psyche and reap the benefits of well-nourished neurons.

It is an excellent product and has a variety of applications due to the lower caffeine content. I will be a repeat buyer.

11. Great review machinehead thank you
    Antaeus Labs Rep

12. Is 1 capsules PSyche 150mg PS? so 4 capsules would supply 600mg PS, that is a good dose.

How would you guys dose this? 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps Pre workout? Works fine to take with a pump/stim free pre workout? Adding coffee in the morning and 200mg Caffeine pre workout if needed is fine?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Is 1 capsules PSyche 150mg PS? so 4 capsules would supply 600mg PS, that is a good dose.

How would you guys dose this? 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps Pre workout? Works fine to take with a pump/stim free pre workout? Adding coffee in the morning and 200mg Caffeine pre workout if needed is fine?
    I take 3 usually with some coffee. Works pretty good that way. It's not an in your face stim. In fact I find it quite relaxing.

14. 1 Cap=300mg of PS, 100mg of Ornithine, 35 mg caffeine

15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I take 3 usually with some coffee. Works pretty good that way. It's not an in your face stim. In fact I find it quite relaxing.
    Sounds good! I like a relaxing clean focus feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    1 Cap=300mg of PS, 100mg of Ornithine, 35 mg caffeine
    I thought it was 300mg standardized for 50% PS? which would be 150mg PS. 300mg PS in one cap is a lot.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Sounds good! I like a relaxing clean focus feeling.

I thought it was 300mg standardized for 50% PS? which would be 150mg PS. 300mg PS in one cap is a lot.
    Was just reading off my bottle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Was just reading off my bottle.
    Aight.

Will give this product a try. Seems to be a good nootropic and mood product. Found it for 30$ + 17$ for international shipping. Much cheaper then from a UK vendor who as it at 71$.

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    1 Cap=300mg of PS, 100mg of Ornithine, 35 mg caffeine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Pec.Major is correct. It's 300mg soy lecithin per cap, standardized for 50% PS, for a dose of 150mg PS/cap. Sorry, the label could certainly be clearer.

19. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Pec.Major is correct. It's 300mg soy lecithin per cap, standardized for 50% PS, for a dose of 150mg PS/cap. Sorry, the label could certainly be clearer.
    Alright. 150mg PS per cap is a good dose.

I have a question regarding the L-Ornithine content as well. Is the L-Ornithine in PSyche bounded to HCI? So it is actually 150mg L-ornithine HCI in PSyche which is equivalent to 100mg L-Ornithine per cap, correct?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Alright. 150mg PS per cap is a good dose.

I have a question regarding the L-Ornithine content as well. Is the L-Ornithine in PSyche bounded to HCI? So it is actually 150mg L-ornithine HCI in PSyche which is equivalent to 100mg L-Ornithine per cap, correct?
    Let me check that for you. Forgive the pedantry, but I think 150mg Ornithine HCl would be more like 120mg Ornithine (HCl = 32MW, ornithine ~132MW).

21. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Let me check that for you. Forgive the pedantry, but I think 150mg Ornithine HCl would be more like 120mg Ornithine (HCl = 32MW, ornithine ~132MW).
    Okey, I see.

But how about the L-Ornithine in PSyche. Is it actually 130mg L-Ornithine HCI but you have only right up the actual amount of L-Ornithine it supplies(100mg)? Reason I am asking is because most of the studies on Ornithine effects have used the HCI bounded. Just want to double check.

22. Extracts from a sponsored review of PSyche on supplementreviews.com:

Quote Originally Posted by horsty
    Solid supplement that does a great job at a select few of it's claims

- Ingredient Profile --
    Starting with the ingredient profile, Psyche has three simple ingredients dosed pretty well. Phosphatidylserine has been shown to improve memory and cognitive ability, andit is also good at being a mood booster at higher dosages.
    Other than that they have Ornithine at 100mg and Caffeine at 35mg per capsule. The caffeine dosage is spot on, letting the Phosphatidylserine do its job rather than hiding it with caffeine. Overall I give the ingredient profile a 9/10.

- Effectiveness -

Boost cognition: Okay now this is where Psyche really stands out. My ability to work at a faster more focused rate went up when I took Psyche. I noticed the best results when I took two capsules with my coffee. Normal coffee works okay for me, but Psyche and coffee together meant I was going to get a lot done, and done right. Taking this combination before work or schoolwork did wonders for me.

Improve mood: Yes, yes and yes. When I would supplement Psyche into my daily grind I would noticed an improved mood from the get good. At 4 capsules I got a similar feeling to that euphoria that AfterGlow provided.

- Conclusion -
    Antaeus Labs has some interesting formulas and Psyche is one of them and overall I was impressed by Psyche, however I think they should cut down on the claims and focus more on the proven few of the ingredients in their product. Enjoyed using Psyche and thanks go out to Antaeus Labs for sending this out for review!

Pros:
    Improved Mood
    Increased Cognition
    Decreased Stressed

Overall: 7.0 | Effectiveness: 7.0 | Value: 7.0
    Read the full review here: http://supplementreviews.com/antaeus...b-select-51450

23. So my wife was feeling groggy and unmotivated etc etc.

I gave her two of these and told her to let me know how she liked it. I did not tell her what it was.

Later she found her self cleaning and focused and driven to get things done. Not in a frenzy or cracked out. Just solid productive mental alertness and clarity.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me and said "what the hell did you give me? It's awesome" I told her and she grabbed the bottle and put it in with her supplements and said "thank you sweetie but you'll have to get yourself a new bottle now because this one is mine now"
    Antaeus Labs Rep

24. its been awhile since this thread was updated.

for those interested in Psyche - here is another great article that explain it very well and easy to understand. This guy nailed it:
    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplemen...us-labs-psyche
    Antaeus Labs Rep

25. Have to give this a try
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs and Jakes awsome customer service
    By MTAC in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:36 AM
  5. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:55 AM