Axon

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Axon

Please bring this back into production. It was amazing if you ate enough food with your dose. Years ago Jake said they were going to re-do it, but that never happened.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Please bring this back into production. It was amazing if you ate enough food with your dose. Years ago Jake said they were going to re-do it, but that never happened.
    Never say never, but I'm not aware of any current plans to re-release Axon.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Never say never, but I'm not aware of any current plans to re-release Axon.
    Maybe if you can get enough support from people that would like it back?

4. I'll just keep bumpin this thread. Maybe some newbs will be interested in why I liked the product so much.

5. actually... how did you make it work? i just got uncomfortably shaky from 3 caps and didnt notice much that i would not have attributed to the ~150mgs of caffeine anyway at 2 caps. what did you like about it?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yiaosen View Post
    actually... how did you make it work? i just got uncomfortably shaky from 3 caps and didnt notice much that i would not have attributed to the ~150mgs of caffeine anyway at 2 caps. what did you like about it?
    Smooth clean energy. You needed/need to take it with a higher fat meal for it to work well.

7. It's been more than 2 hours. Time to bump this again!.

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe if you can get enough support from people that would like it back?
    That would probably work. Unfortunately, as yiaosen has pointed out, customer experiences with the product varied considerably.

9. Bumper cars.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Bumper cars.
    Never heard of it T. Can you post up a link or some info.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Looks interesting. I'd give it a shot.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...y-antaeus-labs

New Stim: Anteus Labs AXON??
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

11. I want it back in stock too Guess that's enough support right? @T-Bone just a limited run. Come on! @henryv
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

12. Cut and Pasted review from another website,

Axon is suppose to be the long lost grail of supplements, filling the wide gap of a long lasting energy supplement. Forget about 5 hr Energies. This is the longest acting stimulant that I have used to date.

The positives:

-energy lasts for 5-6 hrs

-No comedown/crash

-Massive energy that gets me extremely motivated

Negatives:

-My heart races during the first hour if I am doing HIIT. That’s High Intensity Interval Training.

The ingredients in Axon, per serving, are 60 mg of Caffeine and 140 mg of Hederagenin. The bottle contains 90 pills.

Here’s a little background of Hederagenin I found from another source:

Unlike “SSRIs”, the anti-depressant medications intended to specifically inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, the naturally-occurring active ingredient in Axon hederagenin also inhibits the reuptake of several other monoamines, leading to increased levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). This is intended to cause increased metabolism, energy levels, improved mood, and heightened focus – all useful things in the sporting or weightlifting environment.

As you can see, it not only gives you energy, but will help with focus and improved mood. I find myself able to block out distractions in the gym and push harder than if I am feeling sluggish. I will often get off work feeling tired, eat my preworkout meal and not feel like working out. I know if I take 2 Axon pills I will be motivated enough to hit the gym. (1 serving is 1-3 pills)

A bottle of Axon is $31.00 off of Antaeus Labs website so you will get at least 30 servings out of the bottle. I am a heavy stimulant user and it only takes 2 pills to be me extremely motivated. I’ve been taking the pills 5 days a week for the past 2 weeks and have not built up any tolerance yet.

In conclusion, if you want long lasting energy and a slight mood enhancer with increased focus axon is a good supplement, specifically to take as a pre-workout. The one drawback that I have is a slight anxious feeling I get if doing high intensity cardio after the first hour of ingesting the pill. Overall, my favorite stimulant and longest lasting to date. (besides crack)

13. Is good????????????????

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is good????????????????
    I think so

15. Come on now. Need support on this. Gotta keep this bumped.

16. Bumpers

17. Axon for life...

18. Quote Originally Posted by bklaves View Post
    Axon for life...
    Thanks for bumping this!.

19. Best stim product I have ever tried...and I'm a junkie, for sure.

BRING IT BACK, please.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bklaves View Post
    Best stim product I have ever tried...and I'm a junkie, for sure.

BRING IT BACK, please.
    Limited run. We will all commit to buy 3-5 bottles minimum lol

21. I'm in for a case, or 3.

22. In. i loved this stuff

23. I-wanna-try.

24. It was the best!. Some people didn't like it but I don't think they took it correctly. You have to take it with a high fat meal for it to be effective.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. axon
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:53 PM
  2. Axon (90 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:49 PM
  3. New Stim: Anteus Labs AXON??
    By Whacked in forum Supplements