BAIBA explained visually

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    In......

What's the MOA of this stuff?

Want to see what might possibly be used for synergistic effect.
    Iirc, PPAR agonist...so like how TTA or GW work..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    In......

What's the MOA of this stuff?

Want to see what might possibly be used for synergistic effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Iirc, PPAR agonist...so like how TTA or GW work..
    Its effects have been variously identified as PPARa-dependent and leptin-dependent, yeah. As far as synergism goes, the LipoMorph formula was designed to work synergistically around BAIBA. EvoMuse BRITE also works along the same lines (white fat browning/PPARa).

Journal articles on BAIBA:
    β-Aminoisobutyric acid induces browning of white fat and hepatic β-oxidation and is inversely correlated with cardiometabolic risk factors (free pdf)
    Recent data on obesity research: β-aminoisobutyric acid (free pdf)
    •   

3. Lipomorph Is Golddddddddddddddddd lost a lot of weight with it stacked with synthermo was losing 3lbs a week lol. Imagine exotherm with it. Interesting was just curious about BAIBA saw it in a stack on TGB.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    Lipomorph Is Golddddddddddddddddd lost a lot of weight with it stacked with synthermo was losing 3lbs a week lol. Imagine exotherm with it. Interesting was just curious about BAIBA saw it in a stack on TGB.
    You can use code **** for 5% off at tgb
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. If your diet is sound, and you're doing cardio, baiba is great. It's not super fast, but it works steady. If you want to stay lean yr round, it would be great. It's more of a crock pot type of approach. It's slow and steady. If you want the microwave oven, buy some thermo that is bad for your heart. I'm knocking on 40. Baiba is gonna be in my mix for a while.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

6. @henryv (or anyone else):

Can I throw the BAIBA in with a BCAA drink (that I either drink throughout the day or pre/intra workout)?

7. @Lendo yea I'd throw it in with your BCAAS u probably could in a pre workout but would be better off putting it in your BCAAS

8. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    If your diet is sound, and you're doing cardio, baiba is great. It's not super fast, but it works steady. If you want to stay lean yr round, it would be great. It's more of a crock pot type of approach. It's slow and steady. If you want the microwave oven, buy some thermo that is bad for your heart. I'm knocking on 40. Baiba is gonna be in my mix for a while.
    Also great for reverse dieting phases, keeping bulks lean, and helping with individuals with metabolic damage
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also great for reverse dieting phases, keeping bulks lean, and helping with individuals with metabolic damage
    Brilliant.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

10. Gonna have to keep that in mind so many people have ruined people on crash diets and wrecked their metabolism . So that would be good to use thx for suggestion.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    Gonna have to keep that in mind so many people have ruined people on crash diets and wrecked their metabolism . So that would be good to use thx for suggestion.
    I speak from Experience so no problem
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. Would it be benifial to stack Lipomorph with Cardar1ne ? Synergy of PPar-modulation?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    @henryv (or anyone else):

Can I throw the BAIBA in with a BCAA drink (that I either drink throughout the day or pre/intra workout)?
    Yeah, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Would it be benifial to stack Lipomorph with Cardar1ne ? Synergy of PPar-modulation?
    There are several different PPAR receptors, the modulation of which have different effects. BAIBA's effects are understood to be PPARα (alpha) dependent. Cardarine (GW501516) is a PPARδ (delta) agonist. Both receptors are involved in lipid metabolism, but the latter product isn't something we'd be comfortable recommending, nor could I confidently say there'd be any synergism.

14. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yeah, absolutely.

There are several different PPAR receptors, the modulation of which have different effects. BAIBA's effects are understood to be PPARα (alpha) dependent. Cardarine (GW501516) is a PPARδ (delta) agonist. Both receptors are involved in lipid metabolism, but the latter product isn't something we'd be comfortable recommending, nor could I confidently say there'd be any synergism.
    Would you please expound on this Henry? Other than the cancer risk (which is a biggie of course), I have not heard of any potential adverse sides or risks of GW (PPAR-beta/delta).

Thanks in advance.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Would you please expound on this Henry? Other than the cancer risk (which is a biggie of course), I have not heard of any potential adverse sides or risks of GW (PPAR-beta/delta).

Thanks in advance.
    Interested in this as well.

16. Just a guess, but probably can't recommend GW b/c it's a research drug and not classified as a dietary supp...

17. I would personally stay away from GW after all the research I did. I had opportunities to take it for free and didn't..
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Thanks in advance.
    PPAR beta/delta isn't just involved in lipid metabolism. It's also involved in things like skin and the immune system (see for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300524).
    I don't really want to derail the thread though.

19. I would be interested to throw this in my stack next month but not sure if it would be worth it. I was gonna run lipomorph,synthermo,exotherm,v asoburn,epg epi,.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    I would be interested to throw this in my stack next month but not sure if it would be worth it. I was gonna run lipomorph,synthermo,exotherm,v asoburn,epg epi,.
    If you're going to be taking LipoMorph, you'll be getting BAIBA in there. It's the cornerstone of the formula.

21. K then il just skip out didn't know if id be better off adding it or just would be nough in lipomorph. I have taken lipo before and man a diet in check its soliddddddddddddd formula I stacked it with synthermo but most cut I ever got .

22. I can get your guys BAIBA for super cheap from a friend and was wonder if it would be worth adding it to my stack that i will be using very soon? I will be taking EvoMuse brite, metabolic rebirth, and epitome and OL ep1c unleashed.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I can get your guys BAIBA for super cheap from a friend and was wonder if it would be worth adding it to my stack that i will be using very soon? I will be taking EvoMuse brite, metabolic rebirth, and epitome and OL ep1c unleashed.
    Yes
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I can get your guys BAIBA for super cheap from a friend and was wonder if it would be worth adding it to my stack that i will be using very soon? I will be taking EvoMuse brite, metabolic rebirth, and epitome and OL ep1c unleashed.
    It should work well with the EvoMuse products.

25. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It should work well with the EvoMuse products.
    Ok thanks i will get some then.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat-burning explained: Diet, insulin and body fat!
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 02:35 PM
  2. abs explained
    By WiNgS in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:35 PM
  3. Training Frequency Explained!
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 05:56 PM
  4. t-3 please explain