Achilles formula question

1. Achilles formula question

I just bought a bottle of achilles to try out as my new joint support and realized that there are two versions after I received my bottle. I have one without Asttilbin and was wondering if this was an important part of the formula (from what I read it helps in wound healing) or is it a bonus?

Basically, I just want to know if I purchased the older version (or newer) and what the astilibin does. Also can I dose it with fish oil at the same time?

On the bottle it says "Updated and Augmented"" Batch: AL0408 Exp:Oct2016.
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer

2. Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    I just bought a bottle of achilles to try out as my new joint support and realized that there are two versions after I received my bottle. I have one without Astilbin and was wondering if this was an important part of the formula (from what I read it helps in wound healing) or is it a bonus?

Basically, I just want to know if I purchased the older version (or newer) and what the astilibin does. Also can I dose it with fish oil at the same time?

On the bottle it says "Updated and Augmented"" Batch: AL0408 Exp:Oct2016.
    Isn't astilbin in Talos and not Achilles? The formula was updated, and you have the new version, but I don't think astilbin is one of the differences.
    Dosing alongside fish oil is fine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Isn't astilbin in Talos and not Achilles? The formula was updated, and you have the new version, but I don't think astilbin is one of the differences.
    Dosing alongside fish oil is fine.
    I just pulled this from the main website, which is why I was wondering

5. @henryv @hewhoisripped
    does dosing change with ArA supplementation? I know to dose my fish oil away from ara but should achilles as well?
    •   

6. I would try to separate them, due to the antiinflammatory properties of Achilles
    Antaeus Labs Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    @henryv @hewhoisripped
    does dosing change with ArA supplementation? I know to dose my fish oil away from ara but should achilles as well?
    PEA is a COX-2 inhibitor (though that's not its main mechanism of action), which could theoretically reduce the effectiveness of ArA.

8. thank you guys! I will does it 4-6hours away from ArA as with the fish oil

9. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    thank you guys! I will does it 4-6hours away from ArA as with the fish oil
    That's a great plan. I have one of those 7 day pill organizers that have 'detachable squares' for each day, and set it up so I have a morning, a night and a 'not close to my workout' group. Works great for me!
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:01 AM
  2. Improved Achilles Formula
    By domore in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
  3. New Erase Formula Question