Modular Series: βAIBA

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Anyone seeing good results? Going to start my two tubs soon, once my brite is finished.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]


  2. here is a link to AM thread with some reviews:
    Modular Series: βAIBA

    here is another:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post5148929

    here is a quote from Scope75:

    "From the first dose I've felt it working. ...what enhancement it's giving me is legit...
    This is just a HONEST NO HYPE review because I paid for it myself and I could see this being a game changer after a few more weeks because it feels like it's building up in my body and everyday it just gets better. I want to figure out what pathway this product uses to make it work so damn good.
    So far this is getting 5 stars from me and if your on the fence about picking some up just JUMP and get yourself a good supply."
    Antaeus Labs Rep
    •   
       


  3. I will add that I have personally seen excellent fatness results with this. And I have given it to several female competitors/trainers and they all love the results. Especially those that don't want the "stim" feel and they all love the "heat" you can feel it working.

    my wife used it to loose the baby fat after our 2nd child and she stepped on stage 15 months after. She still takes it during off season to keep lean and inhibit fat storage while gaining lean mass.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  4. Ima get this for wifey too
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Modular Series: βAIBA


    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    I will add that I have personally seen excellent fatness results with this. And I have given it to several female competitors/trainers and they all love the results. Especially those that don't want the "stim" feel and they all love the "heat" you can feel it working.

    my wife used it to loose the baby fat after our 2nd child and she stepped on stage 15 months after. She still takes it during off season to keep lean and inhibit fat storage while gaining lean mass.
    Awesome! Looking forward to testing then, planning on staggering doses towards the 2g a day mark.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   
       


  6. BAIBA is such a nice, friendly supplement. I haven't heard of anyone have any undesirable sides, and as Daniel said it's perfectly good for women. Not just that, the vast majority of the fat loss reports I hear range from "I'm fairly certain it helped, I was bulking and stayed pretty lean" to "I was cutting and the felt just melted off". I think it's one of those things you just can't go wrong with, bulking, cutting, on/off, male female...
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisripped View Post
    BAIBA is such a nice, friendly supplement. I haven't heard of anyone have any undesirable sides, and as Daniel said it's perfectly good for women. Not just that, the vast majority of the fat loss reports I hear range from "I'm fairly certain it helped, I was bulking and stayed pretty lean" to "I was cutting and the felt just melted off". I think it's one of those things you just can't go wrong with, bulking, cutting, on/off, male female...
    This x 2

  8. Ergo-log have published this today: Ergo-Log - Beta-AIBA, a new weight-loss supplement
    It's a translation of the article originally found on the Dutch version of the site: Ergogenics - Beta-AIBA, a new weight loss supplement
    There's a follow-up article that's currently only available in Dutch (you can run it through a translator): Ergogenics - Animal study: BAIBA effective and safe weight loss supplement

    Some more articles on BAIBA:
    Molecular Gainz - BAIBA: A new weight loss supplement that might actually work?
    PricePlow - BAIBA: New Ingredient Generates Exercise in a Pill?!
    TFB - What is BAIBA?
    and some free-to-access journal articles:
    β-Aminoisobutyric acid induces browning of white fat and hepatic β-oxidation and is inversely correlated with cardiometabolic risk factors (free pdf)
    Recent data on obesity research: β-aminoisobutyric acid (free pdf)

    In the interests of completeness, a critical but flawed appraisal from suppversity: Suppversity - Is BAIBA the next big thing in fat loss?

  9. Having been OFF BAIBA for about 5 weeks now and only adding about 300 calories to my total daily intake over the course of this time I have noticed slight gains in body fat versus adding 500 calories prior with BAIBA

  10. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Ergo-log have published this today: Ergo-Log - Beta-AIBA, a new weight-loss supplement
    It's a translation of the article originally found on the Dutch version of the site: Ergogenics - Beta-AIBA, a new weight loss supplement
    There's a follow-up article that's currently only available in Dutch (you can run it through a translator): Ergogenics - Animal study: BAIBA effective and safe weight loss supplement
    The second Dutch article has been translated and republished on Ergo-Log: Animal study: slimming supplement BAIBA is effective and safe

  11. This journal article from last summer has a nice, easily digested section on BAIBA: Essential roles of four-carbon backbone chemicals in the control of metabolism.
    In observing that butyrate derivatives modulate energy metabolism in various ways, the piece shares similarities with my earlier article on Butyrates.

  12. Any mechanisms by which Baiba can cause someone to hold onto water. I used for around 7 weeks (around 2.5-3 grams a day the last few weeks) and didn't notice much in terms of weight loss. A week after stopping I am down around 4 pounds. No change to calories/macros.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Any mechanisms by which Baiba can cause someone to hold onto water. I used for around 7 weeks (around 2.5-3 grams a day the last few weeks) and didn't notice much in terms of weight loss. A week after stopping I am down around 4 pounds. No change to calories/macros.
    I noticed this anecdotally as well. I wouldn't say 4 pounds worth but a modest increase in belly water retention. It did go away after stopping like you said. Interestingly enough, I started taking it again after 4 weeks off and have not noticed any water increase... So ... Hopefully someone can shed some light on this more scientifically

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Any mechanisms by which Baiba can cause someone to hold onto water. I used for around 7 weeks (around 2.5-3 grams a day the last few weeks) and didn't notice much in terms of weight loss. A week after stopping I am down around 4 pounds. No change to calories/macros.
    I'm not aware of anything specific, but anecdotally water retention is a potential issue with other amino acids like glutamine and creatine, and could plausibly be an issue with BAIBA. We'll give it some thought.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I'm not aware of anything specific, but anecdotally water retention is a potential issue with other amino acids like glutamine and creatine, and could plausibly be an issue with BAIBA. We'll give it some thought.
    It happens to me with beta alanine too if I take it daily
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Modular Series
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
  3. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 04:22 AM
Log in
Log in