Modular Series: βAIBA

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Its listed, but can't be purchased for some reason. Fingers crossed this gets fixed soon. :-)

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn still not up.
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    Its listed, but can't be purchased for some reason. Fingers crossed this gets fixed soon. :-)
    I was told it should be listed tonight (but I know these estimates haven't been accurate so far).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I was told it should be listed tonight (but I know these estimates haven't been accurate so far).
    Its listed now. Does it have a scooper in it? Servings? @henryv

4. Its up and running!

5. will this be available through retailers as well?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Its listed now. Does it have a scooper in it? Servings? @henryv
    I expect there's a scoop in it. It's 30 grams, so you actually get enough for 60 days at 500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    will this be available through retailers as well?
    Yeah I'm sure it will, it's just on our site first.

7. 60 days in a single product is great. I have many female friends that will be all over this immediately. They already love Lipomorph, so this will be hot item for sure.
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  8. Modular Series: βAIBA

Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    60 days in a single product is great. I have many female friends that will be all over this immediately. They already love Lipomorph, so this will be hot item for sure.
    Not bad at all. I'll run it at 750mg though. Might buy this for wifey too

But would've been nice to get a intro price at least especially for the long wait for us that's been anticipating it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. I can't wait

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Not bad at all. I'll run it at 750mg though. Might buy this for wifey too

But would've been nice to get a intro price at least especially for the long wait for us that's been anticipating it.
    Agreed

11. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Agreed
    that's a bingo

12. What would ideal dosing be? Pre cardio? Fasted empty stomach? Before bed?

13. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    What would ideal dosing be? Pre cardio? Fasted empty stomach? Before bed?
    Once or twice a day, with food, should be fine.

14. Got my BAIBA from the contest today. Thanks again @henryv

Tub is... really cute haha. No scoop. Need a more precise scale. Will start when it arrives

15. Crap, can someone confirm if 500mg is like 1/8 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, etc.. Don't have a scale unfortunately

16. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Crap, can someone confirm if 500mg is like 1/8 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, etc.. Don't have a scale unfortunately
    Same here. I have a scale for food, but it doesn't go down to mg LOL.

17. BTW, mine was waiting on me when I got home

18. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Got my BAIBA from the contest today. Thanks again @henryv

Tub is... really cute haha. No scoop. Need a more precise scale. Will start when it arrives
    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Crap, can someone confirm if 500mg is like 1/8 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, etc.. Don't have a scale unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Same here. I have a scale for food, but it doesn't go down to mg LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    BTW, mine was waiting on me when I got home
    Glad to see they're arriving. Sorry for misleading you about the scoop, I didn't know there wasn't one. It would have delayed the release further if we'd had to wait for some. I understand that 500mg is 1/8th of a teaspoon (and dosing needn't be too critically accurate).

I suggest going to a kitchen supply store, or somewhere like amazon or ebay, where you can pick up a small measuring spoon (or set of measuring spoons) that will measure in 1/8th of a teaspoon for a couple of bucks.

19. βAIBA is suited for use by:
    - those trying to lose weight, in combination with a healthy diet and exercise regime
    - those trying to reap the maximal metabolic benefits from their exercise regime
    - those who may be temporarily unable to exercise through injury or illness
    I would also suggest that BAIBA may be useful to those looking to limit fat gain on a 'bulking' diet, since it's anti-lipogenic through several pathways.

20. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Glad to see they're arriving. Sorry for misleading you about the scoop, I didn't know there wasn't one. It would have delayed the release further if we'd had to wait for some. I understand that 500mg is 1/8th of a teaspoon (and dosing needn't be too critically accurate).

I suggest going to a kitchen supply store, or somewhere like amazon or ebay, where you can pick up a small measuring spoon (or set of measuring spoons) that will measure in 1/8th of a teaspoon for a couple of bucks.
    Yep, I already have some measuring spoons. After reading the label, I saw it is definitely doable

21. I ordered some of this last week, anyone know about how long it takes to arrive?

22. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I ordered some of this last week, anyone know about how long it takes to arrive?
    It should arrive in the next day or two. Sorry if it's not as expeditious as we would hope.

23. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It should arrive in the next day or two. Sorry if it's not as expeditious as we would hope.
    Thanks for the info, looking forward to giving solo BAIBA a try... and took the opportunity to go ahead and get 2 more bottles of 7,8 DHF.

24. Got an advanced question for henryv. According to WikiGenes and the Human Metabolome Database high urinary excretion of beta amino isobutyric acid is a significant biomarker for patients with luekemia and non Hodgkins lymphoma. Is supraphysiological supplementation with dietary BAIBA going to increase urinary excretion rate in relation to this biomarker or will it be absorbed and act as purported? The biochemistry of the pyrimidine pathways and mutation is a bit beyond me and I've had to read through many articles and Wikipedia entries to make heads or tails of this research (i.e. Thymine catabolism, PGC-1A, and PPAR-alpha thermogenesis). These are the affirmative articles that sold me on the potential of supplementing BAIBA:
    Recent data on obesity research:
    Beta-aminoisobutyric acid prevents diet-induced obesity in mice with partial leptin deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
    Abstract 15983: Beta-Aminoisobutyric Acid Increases Browning of White Fat and is Inversely Correlated with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Humans -- Roberts 126 (10021): A15983 -- Circulation

The information that raises concerns:
    Human Metabolome Database: Showing metabocard for (S)-b-aminoisobutyric acid (HMDB02166)
    https://www.wikigenes.org/e/chem/e/64956.html
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Modular Series
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
  3. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk