Modular Series: βAIBA

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. This looks interesting...


  2. looking forward to this... hoping I win via the promo!
    •   
       


  3. would there be any positive effects to stack additional Baiba with Lipomorph..?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    would there be any positive effects to stack additional Baiba with Lipomorph..?
    We've put what we think is the optimum amount of BAIBA into LipoMorph, based on the available evidence, but some may want to exceed the suggested dose for experimentation purposes, and some might want to take a lower dose of LipoMorph (e.g. because of the menthol) and top up their BAIBA intake with βAIBA.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    eta? @henryv
    This week I think.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    This week I think.
    I hope so.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. What's the dosing guidelines on Baiba? I've looked around briefly but didn't see any...I would imagine dosed 1-2x/day away from working out..?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    What's the dosing guidelines on Baiba? I've looked around briefly but didn't see any...I would imagine dosed 1-2x/day away from working out..?
    Once/twice a day with food should be fine.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

    Once/twice a day with food should be fine.
    500mg-750mg/day?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    500mg-750mg/day?
    Yeah, sounds about right. The tubs will contain 30g.

  11. For a point of reference, what's a stronger PPAR-A agonist, this or TTA?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    For a point of reference, what's a stronger PPAR-A agonist, this or TTA?
    I don't think enough evidence to come down down on one side or another. For that matter, it's not entirely clear that BAIBA is a PPARa agonist; just that it requires PPARa for activity - in much the same way as a previous study also demonstrated that it required functional leptin for activity.
    More interesting than comparisons with TTA, perhaps, might be the parallels with beta-alanine.


  13. In to find out when this comes out..I'd love to try some baiba.

  14. Takin long for release. Any real ETA?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    In to find out when this comes out..I'd love to try some baiba.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Takin long for release. Any real ETA?
    Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
    Awesome. Can't wait.

    Intro sale?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
    Awesome! I'm really excited to see what this can do!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
    Woohoo. Excited to add this in

  19. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
    I see that BAIBA is now listed on your product page. The only problem..is that when you click on "buy now", it disappears. Is BAIBA ready to he sold on the Antaues labs site yet, and if so, how can we purchase it?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I see that BAIBA is now listed on your product page. The only problem..is that when you click on "buy now", it disappears. Is BAIBA ready to he sold on the Antaues labs site yet, and if so, how can we purchase it?
    Supposedly today it'll be available
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I see that BAIBA is now listed on your product page. The only problem..is that when you click on "buy now", it disappears. Is BAIBA ready to he sold on the Antaues labs site yet, and if so, how can we purchase it?
    It's ready, it just needs listing.

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Supposedly today it'll be available

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Supposedly today it'll be available
    darn. not today it looks like

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    darn. not today it looks like
    Damnnnn. I hope tomm. Need that
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Damn still not up.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Modular Series
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
  3. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 04:22 AM
Log in
Log in