Modular Series

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Wow I have spent the past week developing a product that is a close relative of two of these products. Very interesting new products.

Also that cyclo nano CoQ10 is sexy as hell.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

2. Already placed an order. These should definitely help with my studying for school!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. Any more info on these so far folks?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

4. I would also like to know if galantamine could help me with nightmares as I have ptsd and some nights sleep is minimal or would/could this make them worse? I have been doing a lot of research and the sleep paralysis sounds frightening to say the least...
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I would also like to know if galantamine could help me with nightmares as I have ptsd and some nights sleep is minimal or would/could this make them worse? I have been doing a lot of research and the sleep paralysis sounds frightening to say the least...
    This can produce very vivid dreams so if you have nightmares due to ptsd I would stay away from it but thats just my opinion.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

6. each capsule of the ultracoq10 equals how much ubiquinone?
    i usually take 200mg of that per day

7. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I would also like to know if galantamine could help me with nightmares as I have ptsd and some nights sleep is minimal or would/could this make them worse? I have been doing a lot of research and the sleep paralysis sounds frightening to say the least...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This can produce very vivid dreams so if you have nightmares due to ptsd I would stay away from it but thats just my opinion.
    I agree with 3clipseGT.

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    each capsule of the ultracoq10 equals how much ubiquinone?
    i usually take 200mg of that per day
    There's about 135mg CoQ10 per cap. The rest is the cyclodextrins. The nanoparticle/cyclodextrin formulation should have higher bioavailability than standard solubilized (gel cap) formulations, so it should outperform other CoQ10 products on the market mg for mg.

8. The coq10 has caught my eye also. I'm going to hop on this. The modular series will be a 1X run?

9. galantamine-I love this stuff makes me sleep and dream like no other.

10. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    The coq10 has caught my eye also. I'm going to hop on this. The modular series will be a 1X run?
    The CoQ10 represents fantastic value for money, in my opinion.
    The Modular Series is a permanent part of the Antaeus range. We'll be announcing a couple more Modular products pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bigead View Post
    galantamine-I love this stuff makes me sleep and dream like no other.
    Good to hear.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Also that cyclo nano CoQ10 is sexy as hell.
    An Israeli group working with nano CoQ10 in a liquid delivery vehicle reckoned theirs was 70% more bioavailable than standard solubilized (gel cap) formulations.

12. I've been taking the galantamine from this series lately and I'm quite impressed. When taken before studying it helps me to focus. Taken before bed, even several hours before, leads to a night full of extremely vivid dreams. Great product.

13. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I've been taking the galantamine from this series lately and I'm quite impressed. When taken before studying it helps me to focus. Taken before bed, even several hours before, leads to a night full of extremely vivid dreams. Great product.
    Have you taken the demiurge before studying? It doesn't seem to do anything for me so I might have to give galantamine a try then...

14. I have taken demiurge with studying before along with a choline source + 200 mg caffeine. I think I like galantamine better in this regard so far.

15. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I have taken demiurge with studying before along with a choline source + 200 mg caffeine. I think I like galantamine better in this regard so far.
    Cool man I will definitely give it a go. If you don't mind me asking what does your username pertain to?

16. Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack893 View Post
    Cool man I will definitely give it a go. If you don't mind me asking what does your username pertain to?
    Pharmacology was my favorite subject when I was studying to work in healthcare, but it wasn't a terribly advanced course.

17. What area are you in? I'm currently in my first year of pharmacy school

18. I actually had to leave the field due to illness, I work in the world of academia now.

19. Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack893 View Post
    What area are you in? I'm currently in my first year of pharmacy school
    I've been wondering about Pharmacy school for some time, specifically the way the curriculum is approached. Do you learn classes of meds first and then go into more detail, or do you start at the molecular level (dissociation constants for specific receptors, how meds are metabolized in the liver, etc)?

20. These new products look sick, Antaeus always producing quality! Speaking of Demiurge, that **** helped me ace an accounting final and always made me feel happier in general.

Gotta re-up this winter break for sure

21. Any feedback on the 7,8-DHF?

22. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    These new products look sick, Antaeus always producing quality! Speaking of Demiurge, that **** helped me ace an accounting final and always made me feel happier in general.

Gotta re-up this winter break for sure
    I'm glad you like it, but you know we've discontinued Demiurge right? There might still be stock at some places, but that's the last of it.

Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    Any feedback on the 7,8-DHF?
    Not that I've seen.

23. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I'm glad you like it, but you know we've discontinued Demiurge right? There might still be stock at some places, but that's the last of it.

Not that I've seen.
    Will a replacement for demiurge be along? While I like galantamine for studying, some of the other properties of demiurge are beyond compare.

24. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

Not that I've seen.
    Didn't know that, been busy at college. Havnt really been following the forums or supplement game in a few months! bought it on Amazon last time. Shame to see it go but I'll definitely try this new lineup
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clarence bass 'Ripped' series of books
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:07 PM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
  3. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk