Modular Series

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Will a replacement for demiurge be along? While I like galantamine for studying, some of the other properties of demiurge are beyond compare.
    We have a few new nootropics. I wouldnt pitch any of them as replacements for demiurge, but they're worth looking into.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

    We have a few new nootropics. I wouldnt pitch any of them as replacements for demiurge, but they're worth looking into.
    Why the discontinuation of Demiurge if you don't mind me asking?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Why the discontinuation of Demiurge if you don't mind me asking?
    Just buy bulk phenlypiracitum, cheaper and the same thing

  4. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Why the discontinuation of Demiurge if you don't mind me asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Just buy bulk phenlypiracitum, cheaper and the same thing
    Competition made the product less profitable.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I've been wondering about Pharmacy school for some time, specifically the way the curriculum is approached. Do you learn classes of meds first and then go into more detail, or do you start at the molecular level (dissociation constants for specific receptors, how meds are metabolized in the liver, etc)?
    idk about other schools but I would imagine they are like ours starting with the molecular level
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack893 View Post
    idk about other schools but I would imagine they are like ours starting with the molecular level
    This. You need to start at that level for mechanism then look at the bigger picture

  7. It makes sense, but I think there's something to be said for taking a broad overview and then going class by class (or system by system) to cover each in greater detail. Just a different perspective.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    It makes sense, but I think there's something to be said for taking a broad overview and then going class by class (or system by system) to cover each in greater detail. Just a different perspective.
    Also true. Plus, different people will grasp concepts in a better manner. I've been taught from both ends of this spectrum, I like em both!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    These new products look sick, Antaeus always producing quality! Speaking of Demiurge, that **** helped me ace an accounting final and always made me feel happier in general. Gotta re-up this winter break for sure
    it's winter break what do you think you're going to grab? We have the line up below if you're looking.

    http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/.../antaeus-labs/
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I've been taking the galantamine from this series lately and I'm quite impressed. When taken before studying it helps me to focus. Taken before bed, even several hours before, leads to a night full of extremely vivid dreams. Great product.
    Thanks for the positive feedback.

    We're currently giving away a free bottle of Galantamine with every bottle of Oneiromancer sold on our website.

  11. Anything particular that would stack well with 7,8 dihydroxyflavone?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Anything particular that would stack well with 7,8 dihydroxyflavone?
    I would suggest queen bee acid. In animal models they've both been shown to behave similarly to BDNF.

  13. Follow up question, are there any supplements that one should steer clear of when taking 7,8 dhf?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Follow up question, are there any supplements that one should steer clear of when taking 7,8 dhf?
    Not that I'm aware of.
    If you try it, we'd be interested to hear your feedback.

  15. Should I be watching for acute effects or does 7,8 DHF show itself primarily in cumulative benefits?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Should I be watching for acute effects or does 7,8 DHF show itself primarily in cumulative benefits?
    I think most people report a mood boost pretty quickly. There should be some user reports [of other brands] on places like reddit/nootropics and on longecity that may be helpful. There's also a fairly good page on examine.com about 7,8-DHF [link].

  17. I've been taking it for several days now and thus far the most prominent improvement has been in recall. I've had zero hint of interactions with any of the other supplements I've been taking and no sides whatsoever. If it continues to trend positively in this direction this would be a great one to continue indefinitely.

  18. If you want a good noot stack , Try 100mg phenylpiracitum, half scoop focus xt and 30 my noopept. Reload with choline and phenylP every 4-5 hours.

  19. How should 7,8 DHF be cycled?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    How should 7,8 DHF be cycled?
    It's a good question, one that I'm not sure can be answered with any degree of confidence. I'd suggest a standard cautious approach of 8 weeks on/4 off, with an extended break every now and then, an approach advisable with any product where data on long-term use isn't available. And [obviously] to discontinue should there be any unwanted effects, though I'd think that unlikely.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It's a good question, one that I'm not sure can be answered with any degree of confidence. I'd suggest a standard cautious approach of 8 weeks on/4 off, with an extended break every now and then, an approach advisable with any product where data on long-term use isn't available. And [obviously] to discontinue should there be any unwanted effects, though I'd think that unlikely.
    Thank you for the response. The only concern would be downregulation of the target receptors. I haven't noticed any negative effects so far.

  22. On another note, have you considered reintroducing Phenyl-P but in the modular series? It was one of the few (if any) capped products available with this compound, and doesn't come from some random nootropic powder importer.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    On another note, have you considered reintroducing Phenyl-P but in the modular series? It was one of the few (if any) capped products available with this compound, and doesn't come from some random nootropic powder importer.
    I can ask, but I think it's unlikely. There are too many bulk suppliers out there for it to be a market worth getting back into.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I can ask, but I think it's unlikely. There are too many bulk suppliers out there for it to be a market worth getting back into.
    True. But some of these bulk suppliers seem a bit questionable, and it would round out the modular series nicely.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    True. But some of these bulk suppliers seem a bit questionable, and it would round out the modular series nicely.
    It's not going to happen, I'm afraid. Liftmode seem pretty cheap and get good reviews.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clarence bass 'Ripped' series of books
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 09:07 PM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 10:44 AM
  3. Who's your early World Series pick ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 05:22 AM
Log in
Log in