Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Would there stacking this with BRITE make it even more effective?
    They would likely have additive effects, yeah. [Potentially] potentiating stacking options could include things like BRITE, L-Carnitine, Ursolic Acid, or BHB (Ketoforce).

2. Quote Originally Posted by beniowiec View Post
    I'm using Achilles 3 months without break there is no information about cycling or not should I use this staff for example 3 months on one off or just cut the dosage to 2 cap a day I know I just a herb but I'm worry about safety
    3 months on 1 off sounds fine, and quite sensible.
    •   

3. The full text of the BAIBA study appears to be downloadable for free from the following URL: bms.ucsf.edu/sites/ucsf-bms.ixm.ca/files/20140213.lowe_.dylan_.pdf.

4. My lipomorph just got in. I'll start dosing tomorrow

5. Anyone logging this?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Anyone logging this?
    Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose. Too early to really determine if any fat loss is happening or not.
    which would suggest that it's working as intended.

7. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is:

which would suggest that it's working as intended.
    Was there in house testing with this and if so, can you share any results users had?
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

8. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is: which would suggest that it's working as intended.
    Gotcha. You guys need loggers. I'm willing to log it if u need someone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Was there in house testing with this and if so, can you share any results users had?
    There wasn't - we released it as soon as it was ready.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Gotcha. You guys need loggers. I'm willing to log it if u need someone.
    You can win a bottle in our acronym acrostic. If you win, you'd be welcome to log it.

10. Yup. I gotta say I feel heat when I take doses of this stuff.

11. Wow you sure can smell and feel the menthol in this! It leaves a very odd cooling feeling in my stomach along with some heat after taking it. This should be a fun few weeks with Lipomorph.

12. Someone log it!!!

13. What vendors can we find lipomorph at?

14. Quote Originally Posted by lepiricus View Post
    What vendors can we find lipomorph at?
    You can buy it now at Nutraplanet & Strong Supplements. It should be in stock very soon at Lockout and PHF.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose. Too early to really determine if any fat loss is happening or not.
    Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    I can certainly say that after just about a week I am having appetite suppression for sure. In a good way. Just not thinking about food and when I do eat I get full quickly.

Also starting to notice some fat loss for sure.

16. I'm stacking this with 11KT from Iron legion and am noticing significant recomp effects. Bodyweight is staying at around 170 - 173 lbs not limiting carbs at all and still remaining lean. So far I haven't noticed any thermogenic effects after taking the Lipomorph.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

17. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    I'm stacking this with 11KT from Iron legion and am noticing significant recomp effects. Bodyweight is staying at around 170 - 173 lbs not limiting carbs at all and still remaining lean. So far I haven't noticed any thermogenic effects after taking the Lipomorph.
    Interesting one of our other users reported a feeling of increased body temperature. That doesn't mean its not working for you. While it is sometimes nice to feel sides to know that something is working, the best supplements will work out the sides.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

18. Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though? Especially if you get hot after eating carbs as your body is burning it more efficiently?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though? Especially if you get hot after eating carbs as your body is burning it more efficiently?
    Well what I mean is that hot after carbs is an indication of increased thermogenisis, which yes is good, but lipolysis (the ultimate goal) can happen without it. Early morning makes it hard to put out coherent sentences.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though?
    Absolutely. That may happen sooner/to a greater extent for some people than for others though, and may depend on the amount of pre-existing brown/beige fat, and the rate of white fat browning. Also some may perceive nociception/temperature variation more acutely than others.

21. I think it depends on what I eat when I take lipomorph as to if I feel more body heat or not. I'm on day 7 today and I woke up looking leaner than I did 7 days ago. Not sure about weight yet. I just got a new battery for my scale at home. I don't even think my scale works well but I'll keep note of it. 210.5 this am in boxers only. Was 217 with cloths on in the pm when I started 7 days ago. Battery sided after that so I haven't recorded weight for the past week. I also don't care about weight. I only really care about changes in that mirror! This looks to be happening.

I am also taking 3 a day since I am over 200 lbs.

22. Entered the contest. Looking to win a bottle and order two more. Will be stacking this with our Brite beta. I'm glad we're working with you guys, I love Antaeus Labs!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

23. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Absolutely. That may happen sooner/to a greater extent for some people than for others though, and may depend on the amount of pre-existing brown/beige fat, and the rate of white fat browning. Also some may perceive nociception/temperature variation more acutely than others.
    Good point about the nociception, I usually run a body temp 1 to 1.5 degrees below normal. It takes a good 10 to 15 min in a sauna before I break a sweat.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Entered the contest. Looking to win a bottle and order two more. Will be stacking this with our Brite beta. I'm glad we're working with you guys, I love Antaeus Labs!
    This is what I wanna do too. Stack the two. Should yield some pretty good results.

25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    This is what I wanna do too. Stack the two. Should yield some pretty good results.
    I can't decide. I ordered 2 of the BRITE betas, but I kinda want to run lipomorph solo first. I am really liking it so far. But I also really want to stack the two for an epic summer cut.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs introduces: Thunderbolt
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:44 AM
  2. Introducing Antaeus Labs Introductory Sale up to 72% Off!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 422
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:17 PM
  4. Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:55 PM