Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

  1. Aver, I have suffered some of the same I'm thinking you have: stims can give me more anxiety, mess with my sleep and make me crash, all which leads to (possibly a small) increase in average calorie intake. If that increase is even 5% it could totally offset any effect from the stimulant. To note is that all of these essentially work by messing with your energy balance (I.e. your caloric expenditure). Lipomorph on the other hand is a completely different approach.
    Antaeus Labs Rep


  2. Yep those stimulants among other recreational stuff. I do experience all those things and taking a pre workout really makes my workouts worse.

    I went a bit nuts on the supplements recently but it is a different approach.

    Will be using Lipomporph with Oneromancer. Then after that bottle I will be using Evomuse Ammo/Evomuse Epitome followed by 2 months of the new DCP. Lets see how the non stimulant approach pans out...
    •   
       


  3. Not feeling a whole lot so far on lipo been about 5 days. No bodyheat. Bit of menthol uncomfort but nothing that is that bad. Hopefully see results after 2 weeks. Going to take 3 to 4 a day

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Not feeling a whole lot so far on lipo been about 5 days. No bodyheat. Bit of menthol uncomfort but nothing that is that bad. Hopefully see results after 2 weeks. Going to take 3 to 4 a day
    Maybe wait until you're done with 2 weeks before upping?
    Any changes in weight or appearance?
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  5. Area around my top abs and rib cage has leaned out for sure but bottom stomach fat and lower back still remains. Adding in evomuse brite this weekend plus some HIIT to get things going
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Area around my top abs and rib cage has leaned out for sure but bottom stomach fat and lower back still remains. Adding in evomuse brite this weekend plus some HIIT to get things going
    Sounds like a great plan! I've heard good things about their product. For added BAIBA, we also carry a standalone under the Modular Series line. Let us know how it goes with the extra umpph.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  7. Will do! I have been really enjoying the oneromancer. Fav sleep supp. Admittedly I also have epitome, ammo and dcp coming in too. Is there such thing as overkill for a non stim stack

  8. 2 weeks on Lipomorph,Shift and ignit3, so far so good. Lipomorph is really good at appetite suppressing and the sweats are legit.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisripped View Post
    Sounds like a great plan! I've heard good things about their product. For added BAIBA, we also carry a standalone under the Modular Series line. Let us know how it goes with the extra umpph.

    I am doing just the opposite. Polished off bottle #1 of Brite yesterday and started Lipomorph along with bottle #2 today.

    I have some Baiba to stack with Brite in the near future, too.

    Love the long term prospects of all 3 supplements.

  10. Did I read someplace a new version of Lipomorph is in the works?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Did I read someplace a new version of Lipomorph is in the works?
    Really ? I hope it will not contain any capsaicin analog..

  12. So is the water retention issue with Baiba legit? I think that is why I am looking a little washed out/bloated from the Baiba

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Really ? I hope it will not contain any capsaicin analog..
    I just got in a new bottle and its got in it a new ingredient named dihydromyricetin. Ive looked it up and really the only thing I can find is that it is good for hangovers. Not sure what capacity it has in the formula though. Would be nice to know what it adds to lipomorph.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I just got in a new bottle and its got in it a new ingredient named dihydromyricetin. Ive looked it up and really the only thing I can find is that it is good for hangovers. Not sure what capacity it has in the formula though. Would be nice to know what it adds to lipomorph.
    Is it a 120 capsules bottle ? As far as I can see they are using this ingridient as glucose and lipid metabolism agent

  15. Yea it is 120 per bottle.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Is it a 120 capsules bottle ? As far as I can see they are using this ingridient as glucose and lipid metabolism agent
    That makes sense though as I hadnt eaten in a while and I definitely felt a drop in my blood sugar.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Can any reps help me I placed a order and have a issue with my order, I emailed them but haven't had a response.

  18. Can you stack Lipomorph and Titan together?

  19. Yes absokutely
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Antaeus Labs introduces: Thunderbolt
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:44 AM
  2. Introducing Antaeus Labs Introductory Sale up to 72% Off!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 422
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:17 PM
  4. Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in