Improved Achilles Formula

domore

Awards
Where can I find the new formula? Everywhere I've looked, I've only seen websites displaying the old label.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Where can I find the new formula? Everywhere I've looked, I've only seen websites displaying the old label.
Most of the places showing the old label are probably selling the new formula but haven't updated the listing. I would suggest contacting your preferred retailer to check.

domore

Awards
Most of the places showing the old label are probably selling the new formula but haven't updated the listing. I would suggest contacting your preferred retailer to check.
Good deal. I wasn't sure if it was distributed to select retailers, so I didn't want to be calling multiple places.

Thanks!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I wasn't sure if it was distributed to select retailers, so I didn't want to be calling multiple places.

Thanks!
It's the only one we sell. Anyone that restocked since December should have the new one. :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is your Achilles product in stock anywhere atm?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is your Achilles product in stock anywhere atm?
I can't find any in stock anywhere. The new batch is just about ready though and should be in stock at retailers like Nutraplanet by next week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't find any in stock anywhere. The new batch is just about ready though and should be in stock at retailers like Nutraplanet by next week.
Good deal, thanks