Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Feedback

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
We at Antaeus Labs are always looking for your feedback on our products so we can continue to improve them and design products for you all. If you have tried our newest product, Thunderbolt, feel free to post your feedback here. If you have any questions about Thunderbolt, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help out any way I can. Thank you all for your love and support over the years.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just ordered mine at nutraplanets intro-sale price!! not bad IMO. i will give review as soon as i get a week into it. can't wait!!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so i just got my bottle in and was wondering, do i need to load first? i wont get to the gym till tues and today is Sunday. should i start taking now or wit till gym day?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thunderbolt is not a product you have to load, just take it on training day.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
if taken with 250/500mg agmatine the effects seem synergistic and the feeling and fullness is terribly spectacular. This is important because agmatine lost its effect on me with anything less than a gram.
"insert catchy title" AL thunderbolt log sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com

First two days with this and I can definitely say it is the most effective supplement for pumps that I've ever used, and I've tried a lot of them. Pumps and vascularity are ridiculous and almost painful. Feels like I'm on cycle even tho I'm not. We'll see if this translates to gains but so far I love it.
Antaeus Thunderbolt - AnabolicMinds.com

I've been quite impressed with AL's Thunderbolt, which is a pump product...
pump supplement for fasted training - AnabolicMinds.com

After my first two lifts on Thunderbolt the most noticeable effect in the gym is thermogenesis, and [what I've noticed when] running is a more efficient CO2/O2 exchange and lactate threshold.
By the beard of Zeus! Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Thunderbolt is amazingly potent. I have added this to my essential preworkout stack.
On shoulder and arm days are where Thunderbolt has been absolutely noticeable, within the first few sets I've been getting red, hot, and swole while not feeling any increase in perceived work capacity in calorie deficit training.

So far I'm about halfway through the bottle and my opinion is that this is absolutely the best pump product I've ever tried; it beats the **** out of Agmatine, Citrulline and GPLC, which are great in their own right. Thunderbolt is awesome for weight training and I would chose this over a stim-cocktail preworkout powder.
So far Thunderbolt is delivering on it's claims, novel ingredients that give and incredible pump.
By the beard of Zeus! Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

so far it is a quality product
Im a bit surprised with this
Pumps are deff there and they motivate me to push harder
Vascularity has increased and pumps are great actually i still need to cut back on some bf but so far solid product
im loving the vascularity increase and the pump after only 1 set
i must add i been loading up on power carbs along with this to aid its great
i actually been getting stretch marks on my arms recently
I dont attribute it fully to this but that pump probably did have something to do with it along with the hard work i been putting into the gym
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

they smell bad!! almost like an old wet sock
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

I tried to assess it as objectively as I could after a single use.

Pump:

The pumps during the initial phase of my workout were not particularly improved over my usual pumps, and indeed, on a set by set basis, I didn't notice a profound pump spawning from one set or another. What I did notice was that once the pump was achieved, it did not dissipate in between sets as it often does due to my long rest periods. It really seemed to linger as a "constant" pumped-up feeling, which was evidenced by the fact that I still felt unusually full roughly 15 minutes after completing my session. This is a kind of cool effect. I've seen it before with nitrates and to a lesser degree agmatine, but this puts Thunderbolt in pretty "special" territory in this aspect.

8/10

Performance:

I'm not sure how many people will take Thunderbolt for improved performance, but this was the most stand-out feature to me. I breathed much easier between sets and I put up more weight than usual with a general lack of fatiguability. I wouldn't take this too far: I did 1-2 more reps than usual, but that's pretty good for a 1-time use.

9/10

I'd really like to emphasize that all of this is after a single use. This means that it could have been a variety of factors contributing to the above phenomenon. I train fasted, so one factor to rule out is preworkout diet. I think my final review after 30 full uses will be a lot more telling, and I may even take blood pressure readings before and after consumption to see if that lands us anywhere, objectively speaking.

So far though, Thunderbolt has outperformed most any "pump" product I've tried in 2 areas:

1. Sustaining the pump (about equal to nitrates)
2. Improving performance (also about equal to nitrates, but without the tachypnea/dyspnea that nitrates sometimes give me)
Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt - Initial Impression - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I used this stuff yesterday. Very different type of pump IMO. It was not the acute crazy AAS type of pump. It was like a mind muscle connection along with great contractions that then led to a full muscle pump. Hard to explain but i enjoyed it a lot. Really helped me feel the muscle working.
Antaeus Labs new product Thunderbolt

Day 1

thunderbolt is no joke.. arms are quivering right now and i only did two supersets for bis/tris. intense pump during warm ups, which is similar to what i felt on arachodonic acid.
Day 2

awesome leg workout. pumps were pretty crazy.
Day 3

had the most insane workout to date. no lie, this was, without a doubt, the best workout ive ever had.. i want to take credit away from thunderbolt, but even when i was training like a bodybuilder, i never had pumps like this.. EPIC, agmatine, alpha mass, x gels, etc.... this was the greatest workout to date... went full retard and felt like i could keep going and going and going.
meal timing seems to be a big component. im having good results by eating a high protein, moderate carb meal 1 hour before taking thunderbolt, which i take 30 minutes before i train.

The only thing i can compare thunderbolt is to double the dose of my favorite preworkout supplement lol
anyone thats using hormones should strongly consider thunderbolt for their PCT.*
*Not as PCT.

just 40 minutes of fasted cardio... i recall some people stating that thunderbolt makes cardio exponentially easier.. i noticed that for the first time this morning. last meal i ate was around 8pm yesterday... woke up and did cardio on a completely empty stomach and i wasnt dragging ass... was pushing the same pace as normal..
forgot to mention that my vasuclarity was off the charts yesterday... biceps veins were very prominent throughout the workout.
Day 6

thunderbolt is 110% legit.
love this stuff.
Sponsored Thunderbolt Log!!!

The pump keeps on getting better the more I train with Thunderbolt. For upper body and arms it is phenomenal, for legs it's pretty good, and for running and cardio it's not very noticeable.
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

Day twenty two

Thunderbolt is definitely behind the endurance factor of pushing up the weights and then maxing out set numbers on it. It's goddamn ridiculous, I have never increased my weight sets like this and powered out through multiple sets... It isn't even like it's something I am really pushing on myself, I feel like I can do it. Then I do it.

Love this ****, pump is crazy, endurance is awesome, no bp headaches... Excellent addition to any run.
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/84913-antaeus-labs-thunderbolt-meets-aas-3.html#post1431645

I have really enjoyed Thunderbolt. It's easily the best pump product on the market. It has been a great addition to my PCT. Pumps have been as good as they were on cycle.

Antaeus Labs haven't made me disappointed yet.
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/84819-thunderbolt-pct-log-3.html#post1432187

I used Thunderbolt preworkout on training days, 3 caps a day 15-30 minutes before my workouts. I noticed a few things immediately: better vasodilation and endurance were noticed immediately. If caffeine/preworkout is added it increases the Thunderbolt/vasodilating effects. As you continue to use this product it will increase in effectiveness. The pumps come on very quickly and last for hours after the gym. This is a great pump product and as always AL is producing quality products for the market.

PROS:
Endurance (extra reps)
Vascularity
Pumps
Mentally more alpha because pumped longer (for me).

CONS:
$$$
Suggested dosing on off days can be a challenge if not working out 4+ days a week.
I picked up a bottle and the endurance effects are starting to blow me away. Honestly I feel unbelievable after my workout and consistently have to say 'okay you've done enough go home.'
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/85244-thunderbolt-review-antaeus-labs.html

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Pumps Like Thunder!!! Lightning Bolt Vascularity!!!

At last, the final review from my recently completed log.

Thunderbolt is Antaeus Lab's new Nitric Oxide product designed to give you outstanding pumps, reduce fatigue, and improve muscle circulation-nutrient delivery.

So does it work? Well, allow me to delve into my experience with this interesting product...

Taste (N/A): The caps are average sized, easy to swallow, and tasteless. The only thing I would note here is that there is a slightly odd aroma that comes from the bottle. The aroma is not overpowering at all nor is it horrendous, just not something you'd expect.

Profile: Thunderbolt contains four ingredients including....

L-Arginine Butyrate 1,500 mg **
S-Nitrosoglutathione 10 mg **
Kallidinogenase 175 IU **
Copper (as Copper L-Asparate) 1 mg **

Aside of the copper, the three other ingredients I had actually never heard of before including this particular form of arginine. From my research, this is what I've gathered about these particular ingredients as following.

L-Arginine Butyrate: This form of arginine is said to activate the nitric oxide pathway and act as an inhibitor to an enzyme known as histone deacetylase. Histone deacetylase is actually of class of enzymes invovled in DNA structuring. While these enzymes o have some normal roles in the body, these enzymes have been linked to both cancer and neuro-degenerative diseases. Inhibiting these enzymes is said to be an effective preventative measure.

-In the context of bodybuilding, inhibition of these enzymes allows for the increased up-regulation of the activin-binding protein follistatin. Follistatin has been demonstrated in some studies to inhibit the activity of myostatin, a negative regulator of muscular growth. In essence, increased follistatin can potentially encourage increased muscular hypertrophy through myostatin inhibition and increased cellular proliferation.

S-Nitrosoglutathione (GSNO): This compound is said to mediate the cellular signalling effects of nitric oxide and is also a bioavailable source of nitric oxide in general. GSNO's mechanism of action is quite complex. To summarize it to the best of my knowledge, in addition to providing a source of NO itself, it also serves to protect the NO molecule's moiety. Moiety is a term used to describe a particular chemical structure's functional group. By protecting these functional groups, NO molecules are able to remain more bio-available and exhibit their actions more efficiently. GSNO has also been shown to have neuroprotective and anti-oxidant properties. The addition of copper is believed to compliment GSNO's benefits.

Kallidinogenase: This is a naturally occurring human enzyme that also acts as a peripheral vasodialator agent. Its mechanism of action includes its effects on a receptor called the Bradykinin B2 receptor. Activation of this receptor increases blood flow to both muscles and vital organs including the brain. This receptor also mediates anabolic activity via gene expression. Kallidigenase itself also converts into bradykinin, which is involved in glucose uptake and blood circulation.

Talk about a science lesson....lol

Usage: The use of Thunderbolt is very simple. Pop three caps 25 minutes before your workout and your good to go. Antaeus labs notes that you can take this [with] a pre-workout, but I wasn't using a PWO at the time because I wanted to assess thunderbolt's benefits independently.

Effectiveness (9): Oh man, this stuff was absolutely pumpalicious!!! The pumps and vascularity I got from Thunderbolt alone were astounding. Within one week on, I noticed incredible muscle fullness and a good reduction in fatigue as well. During my high volume supersets is when the pump was most substantial. In terms of vascularity, I noticed plenty of veins popping out of my arms, some on my chest and shoulders, neck, and a good amount on my legs as well. I looked like one of those demo mannequins you see in a phlebotomy training school. Once my log with condense and slinshot is complete and after Ramadan, I am going to try thunderbolt again this time with a pre-workout. In closing, thunderbolt gets the job done.

As a side note, I gave it a 9 as opposed to a 10 because, thunderbolt is only the second primary standalone NO supplement that I've used next to Allmax's hemagnovol. With all of the NO pills out there, I think there is still plenty of room for comparisons.

Side effects: The only side effect from this was an increase in urination. The ingredients in thunderbolt were noted to have diuretic effects. Therefore, ensure you keep your fluid intake high with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.

Value (9): The average price I've found for Thunderbolt is 35-38 dollars. For the results and efficacy thunderbolt gives, this price is pretty fair.

Overall (9): Thunderbolt gets a solid 9 overall. I would've given it a 10, but as I stated, I lack experience with standalone NO products, so more comparisons can be made with future experience. Other than this, thunderbolt will give you outstanding pumps and definitive vascularity when you train intensely and diet properly. The last thing I will say is....

GRAB A BOTTLE AND ENTER THE STORM ARMED WITH THUNDERBOLT!!!

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

Pros:
Incredible Pumps
Superb Vascularity
Increased Energy
Good Value

Cons:
Pills Have An Odd Aroma
Thunderbolt Reviews (Antaeus Labs)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle and the endurance effects are starting to blow me away. Honestly I feel unbelievable after my workout and consistently have to say 'okay you've done enough go home.'
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/85244-thunderbolt-review-antaeus-labs.html#post1434562

just past the halfway mark on thunderbolt and this may be one of the most perfect supplements ive ever taken.

Pumps: 10/10

stack with 500mgs agmatine and be prepared to be blown away. as a standalone on 3 caps, this **** delivers, no questions asked. the last time i had pumps like these was back in 2012 when i was logging alpha bullk/mass/test. seriously, thunderbolt during post cycle therapy would do wonders to keep motivation going strong. the pumps come fast and they last several hours following the workout. i literally feel like im "on" something.

Vascularity: 10/10

vascularity on thunderbolt is amazing. i am currently fluctuating around 225-228lbs, yet have the same vascularity as i did when i was weighing around 205lbs.. my veins become extremely pronounced once i start warming up and by the time i get near the end of my workouts, i can feel the blood pulsing through. damn it feels good to be fat and have veins running up and down your arms. good ****.

Strength: 8/10

i cant attribute all the strength gains thus far to thunderbolt, but my rep PRs keep climbing and climbing. i hit a massive Personal Record on machine military presses despite my lack of sleep this week. i am going to love thunderbolt during a bulk.

Endurance: 10/10

this is where thunderbolt shines. even when i was eating lower calories, i felt like i could keep going and going and going and going. i have to kick myself out of the gym because my workouts keep getting longer. no matter what i do to annihilate my muscles, they keep wanting more.

if thunderbolt continues to deliver these results until the end of this log, ill be a happy man. cant wait to stock up on this ****.
Sponsored Thunderbolt Log!!! - Page 2

Without any doubt I can say that Thunderbolt works...
...this is a pump product that works exceptionally well!
By the beard of Zeus! Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used one bottle of Thunderbolt as a part of my PCT protocol after being on for several months (Nolva, Clomid, SUP3R PCT and STR3NGTH was what I was using for PCT).

Pumps were just as good as they were on cycle so Thunderbolt is definitely a real deal.

EDIT: Sorry, henryv had already linked my log/review here!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank cmac and Antaeus Labs for the chance to try out their new pump product. I was just coming off a hard cut with low carbs so I didn't know what to expect.

The 1st week I was getting great vascularity but little to no pump. Had me bewildered but now I know it was my body getting acclimated back into a surplus of carbs. Once that happened, the effects were very noticeable.

I took my dose 20 to 30 mins before training and it started on my 1st lift. Huge pumps were common but not painful ones. I could feel that blood flow had greatly increased. I blew up but never to the point of uncomfort. Starting this week I had to lower carbs again to around 100 grams but my pumps stayed the same.

I even started skipping using Thunderbolt on my leg days because of the size they took on. I would give this product a 9 out of 10. Great product to help with training and growing.

Final Review - Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt

I'm on online retailer and also own a local gym that carries Antaeus products. After reading these reviews I thought what the hell and popped open a bottle to try for myself so I knew if I should recommend it to customers or not. It did not disappoint. Did shoulders with traps today and the pump was so great that it was sort of painful,, but in that good painful sort of way. Great stuff that I look forward to sharing with my members.
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php?/topic/81347-antaeus-labs-thunderbolt-feedback-thread/?p=1344227

First off, I do want to mention that I tried Thunderbolt as a sponsored log courtesy of cdiblasi. Secondly, I want to mention that I will absolutely be buying this as a part of my permanent supp stack, because ...it works!

As far as value goes Thunderbolt is great, 34.95 plus shipping on Lockout Supplements or Nutraplanet. Considering that L-Arginine Butyrate and kallidinogenase are very rare and esoteric ingredients that I have only found mentioned in PubMed articles about muscular dystrophy, lymphoid malignancies choroidal blood flow, and laboratory induced ischemia; they present a very innovative way to get a savage pump at the gym! Thunderbolt is capable of holding it's own as a standalone pump based pre-workout, but I used it in conjunction with MusclePharm's new version of Assault with the nitrate bonded ingredients. With the cocktail of Thunderbolt (taken 25min before lifting) and the Assault taken about 15-10 min before lifting I had the best upper body pumps I've ever had from athletic supplements. That being said, there was the side effect of Thunderbolt super potentiating the beta alanine in the Assualt and feeling like my elbows and ears had acid poured on them.

Now, where this product shines is upper body lift days, the pump you get in your arms and shoulders is epic! Fatigue thresholds go up on lifts, strength goes up, and personally I felt like my joints were less susceptible to injury due to increased blood flow and were warmer much faster than usual. I even felt like I could work abs and core much harder than usual while taking Thunderbolt due to the sensation of feeling warmer and less fatigue over the duration of a lifting session.
Being that I'm a trail runner and have been steadily increasing my milelage to train for ultrarunning I am always looking for a supplement that can help with fatigue resistance. However, Thunderbolt did let me down in this capacity. Anyone who has ever rock climbed before and has felt their forearms crap out on them, just imagine this feeling in your calves after about 3 miles.

My final thought on Thunderbolt is that it is the real deal when it comes to an innovative pump product. We've all tried arginine, arginine akg, l-citrulline, GPLC, agmatine sulfate and every other possible NO precursor with the hope that it is "the best" pump product. As far as I'm concerned this one is the best I've tried and can't be beat by anything else on the market.

Thunderbolt (90 Caps) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com

most intense pumps ever.

http://www.*************/forum/sponsored-supplement-logs/20406-sponsored-thunderbolt-log-2.html#post331469

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Have a log running here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250450
Quick dosing question: (and my apologies if it's been answered before)

Can I dose Thunderbolt then 25 minutes later take karbolyn, or any other high gi carb drink, then lift?
Based on some user's feedback med-high carb-diets are more satisfactory/noticeable for pumps. That should be fine (though i personally would do it the other way around; i.e. drink shake before taking thunderbolt).

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Based on some user's feedback med-high carb-diets are more satisfactory/noticeable for pumps. That should be fine (though i personally would do it the other way around; i.e. drink shake before taking thunderbolt).
I am on a medium carb diet, but I simply save most of my carbs for the evening while keeping some for pre/post. The first portion of my day is protein and fat.

I thought of drinking the carb drink after thunderbolt because it needs to be dosed on an empty stomach.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I agree with above... you can do it that way but I think you would notice more from Thunderbolt if you had the Karbolyn about 45 minutes to an hour or so before Thunderbolt.

dsseven

Banned
Awards
Gotta say thunderbolt delivers as promised! Can't wait to pair up with the new fat burner you guys have coming out.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say thunderbolt delivers as promised! Can't wait to pair up with the new fat burner you guys have coming out.
Thank you, I'm a big fan of Thunderbolt as well. Our fat burner should be top-notch when it hits the market and I'm very excited to hear some feedback from you guys.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I just want to say that I am one of those guys that never really posts, just use the forums more for research etc. But I have to post about thunderbolt.. Plain and simple this stuff is legit.... AMAZING PUMPS!! Planning on picking up a couple bottles of lipomorph too cant wait to see what that does. Thanks Anateus Labs!!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say that I am one of those guys that never really posts, just use the forums more for research etc. But I have to post about thunderbolt.. Plain and simple this stuff is legit.... AMAZING PUMPS!! Planning on picking up a couple bottles of lipomorph too cant wait to see what that does. Thanks Anateus Labs!!
Thank you. We're glad to see someone else enjoying Thunderbolt :) LipoMorph shouldn't disappoint either.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So this is long overdue, mostly because I had been out of the gym for a while and I didn't want to use up the rest of my bottle until I'd given my training adaptations time to normalize to prior baseline levels.

Without further ado, here's the final review on Thunderbolt.

Pumps

The pumps here are fairly unique in that they give you the "filled balloon" feeling in the trained bodyparts without causing symptoms of global hypotension like reflex tachycardia. This is interesting, because most pump products that create this significant of an effect also come with a list of side effects. Whereas this had none. The pumps are second to none, on par with nitrates easily.

10/10

Performance

This was an unexpected benefit. Obviously, improved bloodflow can cater towards improved performance, but usually not to this significant of a degree. The main thing I noticed was highly compound endurance movements, i.e. high-rep deadlifts/squats, could be executed with much greater ease. This was also pretty valuable for cardio after training sessions...the exception being the bike, which thanks to the vasodilation provided by this product, gave the quads some inhuman pumps.

9/10

All in all, this is a top notch pump product that doubles up as a performance enhancer.

Key Features

1. This should be used continuously. I felt the effects peak about a week into use and stay at that level thereafter.
2. The timing around the workout didn't seem to be a big deal. 30 minutes prior felt like 1.5 hours prior.
3. Buy it.

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/84101-thunderbolt-final-review/

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks for the reps! just ordered up some Lipomorph.. cant wait to see what it can do !!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this to stack with my other few staples. The feedback seems very positive.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this to stack with my other few staples. The feedback seems very positive.
I would really encourage you to give it a try. It's one supplement that truly makes for a big difference in your workout.

henryv

Awards
  • Established

henryv

Awards
  • Established
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I have been longing for a no product to fill the void that has left me since the discontinuation of plasmajet, and thunderbolt is imo the only to deliver those kind of results. If you want a dynamite n.o. product T-BOLT has you covered.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I originally purchased this out of curiosity in June, and since then I can't do another workout without it!

I use this in conjunction with a diy pre-workout cocktail consisting of: tmg, beta alanine, caffeine/theanine/tyrosine.

Pump: 5/5

Thunderbolt fires on all cylinders and hits the mark every time.

This is a different kind of pump. It's a denser, fuller pump. It blows agmatine or nitrates out of the water (however it competes competently with a mix of nitrates + agmatine). Veins are thicker and scarier. It's great, especially on arm day.

I've noticed there's a slight difference between dosing this 30 minutes away from a CHO meal/drink and fasted. CHO will provide a better pump, but it works in a fasted state as well.

Taking this on upper days you really feel your muscle swelling up. Not only do you look good after a set, but this really assists in providing the "mind-muscle" link.

Muscles felt dense and hard.

Dosing: 5/5

Easy: 3 caps 25 minutes pre-workout. As mentioned before, it's recommended to be taken in a fasted state or at least away from food, but I noticed that if I had a CHO/protein drink 30 minutes before and popped 3 caps after my warm-up set I had better pumps than dosing it fasted. This isn't to say you won't feel anything in a fasted state. I've taken this plenty of times before fasted morning training and definitely experienced its full benefits.

Endurance: 5/5

This is user-dependent, but on high rep days, the "mind-muscle" connection helped me crank out more reps than usual. For example on the flat barbell bench, I could feel my chest muscles pushing out each rep and instead of a lactic acid burn, all I felt was blood pumping into the area. Note: while conducting this "experiment" I had taken beta alanine, therefore I must conclude that Thunderbolt will greatly enhance beta alanine supplementation.

I never dosed this before cardio, but it's something I will do and will update this review with.

Price: 4/5

$33-40 depending where you look.

I have to knock it because it is expensive and because it should be used as an addition to a stimulant based product. If you're like me and buy bulk ingredients your mileage may vary, but if it was at $25, I'd buy an entire case.

Other aspects:

Nutrient partitioning: didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary in terms of partitioning or fullness in my post workout shake/meal.

Lasting pump: completely dependent on the rep scheme for the day. 6x15 had the most noticeable lasting pump. If I trained fasted, I'd feel full and plump till the evening. On a heavy 8x3 or 5x5 day the pump was different. It was still dense and full, but it didn't have the same vein structure of the high rep days.

Angiogenesis: I noticed a few new veins, but it could be from playing around with caloric intake around workouts.

Summary: 4.75/5

A worthy product indeed and has a graced a permanent spot in my pre-workout protocol.

I've run this intermittently, but I'd like to run two bottles back-to-back dosing every day to see if these effects build up over time.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/246132-thunderbolt-90-caps.html#post4669301

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
henryv What do you think of a pre-bed dose? Just out of curiosity

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought a bottle to try out..

I noticed the grey caps contained some yellow on then, yellow circular lines, and smelt funny, is this normal??