Talos has been improved

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The second of our promised product upgrades has taken place. The formula for Talos, our industry-leading 'cycle-support' product, has been improved with the addition of a number of new ingredients.

- Black Rice extract has been replaced with Sour Cherry extract. Like black rice, sour cherry is loaded with anthocyanins.

- Matrine has been shown in animal models to have a powerful protective effect against cholestasis caused by steroids and other drugs.

- 9-Cis-Beta Carotene is a precursor to vitamin A, which is good for the skin. In the form of 9-Cis-B-Carotene, it is also anti-atherogenic.

- Coenzyme A is important to a number of the body’s metabolic functions (like the oxidation of fatty acids). Supplementation has the potential to improve a number of end-points, including acne and triglycerides.

- Cepharanthine is a naturally-occurring alkaloid extracted from Stephania cepharantha. It scavenges free radicals, inhibits platelet aggregation, is anti-inflammatory (through the inhibition of histamine release from mast cells), and improves bloodflow to peripheral tissues and organs.

In addition, Talos still contains effective doses of trans-resveratrol, salicin, astaxanthin, and vitamins B6, B9, and B12.

New-and-improved Talos is available now from Nutraplanet.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Why the change? It seemed like the old formula had many proven ingredients, like SAMe, Ubiquinone, and Astilbin. Too pricey to manufacture? Or better research on the new ingredients?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Why the change? It seemed like the old formula had many proven ingredients, like SAMe, Ubiquinone, and Astilbin. Too pricey to manufacture? Or better research on the new ingredients?
SAMe and ubiquinone can have bioavailability issues. We think the new formula is a better product for the same price.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Does it have to be stacked with aegis or is it strong enough to protect the liver, in such as a methl ph such as m-sten?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Does it have to be stacked with aegis or is it strong enough to protect the liver, in such as a methl ph such as m-sten?
That option is ultimately up to you. I've ran m-sten along with other things using Talos without Aegis, but many people prefer to use Aegis as well to make sure that their liver will be just fine. Talos has a bit of liver protection and should be sufficient by itself for many things, but if you want the big guns to insure safety, adding Aegis is the way to go.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
So I have about 3 bottles o***eis Tudca liver support.. I have had then for about a year or so stored in the fridge.. I wanted to know if they would still be effective after this length of time. I need to use them but want to make sure there is no expiration on them.. any thoughts?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
So I have about 3 bottles o***eis Tudca liver support.. I have had then for about a year or so stored in the fridge.. I wanted to know if they would still be effective after this length of time. I need to use them but want to make sure there is no expiration on them.. any thoughts?
Yes, they will still be more than fine. They really don't need to be stored in the fridge, a cool, dry environment is acceptable.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I really need to pick up a bottle of this just for general health purposes has a good profile.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Achilles getting a rework or will it be back in stock soon? Has some really good feedback.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Achilles getting a rework or will it be back in stock soon? Has some really good feedback.
Aww good question I have a bottle of Achilles I need to use. In for answer also.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
We are constantly working on upgrading our current products, but as far as I know, the upgraded version isn't going to be released for a while longer. Achilles should be back in stock soon. It's hard to keep our products well-stocked with the current demand.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are constantly working on upgrading our current products, but as far as I know, the upgraded version isn't going to be released for a while longer. Achilles should be back in stock soon. It's hard to keep our products well-stocked with the current demand.
That's a good problem to have!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Should be back in stock in about one week.