Oneiromancer Customer Review / Feedback Thread

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
This thread will be dedicated to the feedback and reviews from customers and online loggers who are currently using Oneiromancer. If you have any questions regarding Oneiromancer feel free to post them up in this thread as well and I will answer them asap!

Sweet Dreams all! zZzZzZz

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

gabys225

Awards
Why is there 5-htp in the product if it already has melatonin (assuming it's so it could eventually convert to more melatonin)? Couldn't the dose just be raised a milligram or so? Is there a chance of this product being reformulated without 5-htp for those of us who are sensitive to it? It gives me a crazy migraine and although this is looks like yet another brilliantly formulated product I wouldn't want to risk it.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
5-HTP is a fairly widely-used supplement that is generally well tolerated. When taken before bed (as intended with Oneiromancer) most people don't notice any waking effects from it.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Why is there 5-htp in the product if it already has melatonin (assuming it's so it could eventually convert to more melatonin)? Couldn't the dose just be raised a milligram or so? Is there a chance of this product being reformulated without 5-htp for those of us who are sensitive to it? It gives me a crazy migraine and although this is looks like yet another brilliantly formulated product I wouldn't want to risk it.
I was waiting for someone who is sensitive to 5-htp. But, it shouldn't effect you to much as henryv stated. Since you will be taking it before bed this should help to migrate the potential migraines that 5-htp has caused you in the past. I know that 5-htp may cause migraines in some users, but with Oneiromancer this should not be the case as it is intended as a sleep supplement to support rest and recovery. As far as reformation of the product is concern Oneiromancer was just release about a month ago and it has been receiving stellar reviews on all the various forums/boards so I do not for-see a reformulation in the near future. Hopefully you are able to try Oneiormacner and the 5-htp doesn't negatively effect you as it has previously.

gabys225

Awards
I'm gonna give it a shot, I appreciate your sincere response. Thanks AL!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using oneiromancer for a week or so now, and haven't noticed a thing. No vivid (colorful, extreme detail) or lucid dreaming. Only thing I have noticed is, grogginess when waking. I've tried taking oneiromancer 3-4 different ways:
- 2 caps with last meal (30-45mins) before bed
- 2 caps pre bed on an empty stomach with a glass of water
- 2 caps pre bed with two tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cap pre bed
- 1 cap 30-45 mins before bed with last meal

Haven't noticed a thing.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I've been using oneiromancer for a week or so now, and haven't noticed a thing. No vivid (colorful, extreme detail) or lucid dreaming. Only thing I have noticed is, grogginess when waking. I've tried taking oneiromancer 3-4 different ways:
- 1 cap pre bed

Haven't noticed a thing.
Finish up the bottle and if you're not satisfied by then, shoot me a PM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finish up the bottle and if you're not satisfied by then, shoot me a PM.
Is there a possibility I just don't respond to the actives? Melatonin and 5htp never did a thing for my when used separately and together... Although this supplement/ingredient panel has more to it then just melatonin and 5htp

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is there a possibility I just don't respond to the actives? Melatonin and 5htp never did a thing for my when used separately and together... Although this supplement/ingredient panel has more to it then just melatonin and 5htp
It's possible. Sleep's a very complicated thing.
Some of the ingredients take time to build up in your system, which is why I suggest you keep going. If lucid dreams are a goal, try combining it with some LD techniques.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
- 1 cap pre bed

Haven't noticed a thing.
I am sad to report the same thing as well. I find my sleep is not restful and I'm groggy in the morning. The one plus is that it's exceptional at inducing sleep...I still have 1.5 bottles for trade in the auction section for those who respond well to it

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here are some reviews and thoughts from members over on PHF....

I've had multiple lucid dreams a night. And I never remember my dreams. This stuff is awesome. And fun, lots of fun. Best dosing protocol I've had is take 45 minutes before sleep, spend 30 minutes before bed reading. Lie down and enjoy the crazy vivid dreams. Fall asleep straight away, and wake up pretty fresh compared to normal. I've been getting to work early since I've been taking it and I'm not the early morning guy if you get what I'm saying.
DAY 4

still taking 2 caps. Sleep is very deep. I could recall one dream today:

The whole dream was in POV view.
Its was like on a star ship like in star trek voyager. My name was Nox. I was visiting a planet with human like aliens. I at first saw the planet as paradise. But once I got to know the society that view changed. There Society was based on a caste system which they called the rave system. I took on a ambassador role and tired to solve these problems. That were the dream ends.....
Quick update on my end,
I found my dosing protocol. I usually watch some TV before bed (try to stay off the comp so my mind isnt working to much) about 30 minutes before I go to bed I take this. Then when I lay down within 15 minutes I am out cold.

I usually wake up before my alarm feeling completely refreshed. I've noticed that I remember a dream once a night and that it seems so real that I usually pass it off as something that happened until sometime during the day my brain re-evaluates it and realizes it didnt happen.

I've noticed one side effect my right eye seems to twitch every 20 seconds uncontrollably for about 1-2 hours in the morning....
I have just about finished my bottle and will be ordering today. The dreams were pretty consistent, the sleep was very good and there was/is no "hangover" to wake up to like some sleep formulas. I have no trouble sleeping, so I can't speak to whether or not it would help with insomnia. I can tell you that the quality of my sleep has greatly improved and the dreams make it almost fun to go to sleep ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've still been doing two caps pre bed. Nothing has changed sleep wise; REM, Lucid, deeper or more restful. I have had the constant sluggish/lethargic feeling getting up in the morning, this HAS been a repetitive thing.

I've even tried backing down to a single cap pre bed, same deal.

Wish this would have worked for me!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I've still been doing two caps pre bed. Nothing has changed sleep wise; REM, Lucid, deeper or more restful. I have had the constant sluggish/lethargic feeling getting up in the morning, this HAS been a repetitive thing.

I've even tried backing down to a single cap pre bed, same deal.

Wish this would have worked for me!
Sorry to hear that Oneiromancer has not worked out for you like it has for many other customers. Some individuals just do not respond as well to a certain product as others.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that Oneiromancer has not worked out for you like it has for many other customers. Some individuals just do not respond as well to a certain product as others.
Hey it happens no biggie

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i find the 5-htp dose very high in this product. i only dosed 50mg sometimes before sleep.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I ran two bottles of this product a few months ago and unfortunately I did not respond how I had anticipated as far as more vivid dreams and better recovery. I noticed a slight difference when I took 3 in that I woke up feeling a little more tired as if I slept real heavy. I actually found it harder to remember my dreams while on the product than when off the product.