Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle

  1. New Member
    jbree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle


    What do ya'll think?

    Overkill for a Halo cycle?

    I don't think there's such a thing as overkill for support supplements but just wanted to see what your opinions were.

    BTW, I have two bottles of Talos on the way...just thinking whether I should get Aegis or not. I currently have Liv.52 DS.

  2. New Member
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    20769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbree View Post
    What do ya'll think?

    Overkill for a Halo cycle?

    I don't think there's such a thing as overkill for support supplements but just wanted to see what your opinions were.

    BTW, I have two bottles of Talos on the way...just thinking whether I should get Aegis or not. I currently have Liv.52 DS.
    There is a certain point where I would say using to many supports is overkill on a cycle. That being said using both Talos and Aegis will cover all your on-cycle base's. From liver health (most important in my opinion on any PH/AAS), to blood pressure, cholesterol levels, heart/cardiovascular health, and overall good enzymes from the Talos I would say that as a 1-2 combo they make the perfect on-cycle support stack. I would see no need to really throw anything else into the mix as all you base's will be covered using these two products stacked together.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  3. New Member
    UT_King's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Didn't want to start a new thread for this question...
    For a 5 week H-drol cycle (50/75/75/75/75) what time of the day should I take Aegis? And how many capsules/day?

    Thanks in advance.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    20769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UT_King View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this question...
    For a 5 week H-drol cycle (50/75/75/75/75) what time of the day should I take Aegis? And how many capsules/day?

    Thanks in advance.
    Follow the label directs. Split is up 2x a day 3 caps a time.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  5. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the only way to overkill support is overdosing the shet too high. otherwise, its just a question of money. if you got the money and are willin to spend it, then go for ot and get arguably the best support combo out there
  6. New Member
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    20769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    the only way to overkill support is overdosing the shet too high. otherwise, its just a question of money. if you got the money and are willin to spend it, then go for ot and get arguably the best support combo out there
    Yea, I should have worded my post a little better. People tend to dose supports higher like they would PH/DS/AAS thinking the more mg the more beneficial at helping to protect the body. This isn't the case and more mg of even something like vitamin B6 can have adverse side effects.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Antaeus Labs Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle
    By jbree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Enough for Hdrol cycle and PCT?
    By jstn0127 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:27 PM
  3. Test E and dbol for 2nd cycle.
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
  4. PCT choice for Hdrol cycle.
    By deadikated in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:52 AM
  5. EQ and Superdrol for a cycle??good
    By trenoa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in