Talos? - AnabolicMinds.com

Talos?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Talos?

Is there any ingredients in Talos that prevents the conversion to DHT?

My next cycle I plan on running this with it and will be running Stano as well for the DHT. Most cycle support products have saw p. in them which is suppose to block DHT. I obviously don't want that since I'm purposely adding it in lol. So I just wanted to make sure that one of the other ingredients in Talos isn't designed for that purpose.

Thanks

2. Advanced Member

Another question: Is there any bloodwork that proves that Talos is able to maintain healthy lipids on cycle?
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Is there any ingredients in Talos that prevents the conversion to DHT?

My next cycle I plan on running this with it and will be running Stano as well for the DHT. Most cycle support products have saw p. in them which is suppose to block DHT. I obviously don't want that since I'm purposely adding it in lol. So I just wanted to make sure that one of the other ingredients in Talos isn't designed for that purpose.

Thanks
    There's nothing in Talos that is intended to prevent the conversion of testosterone (or anything else) to DHT.

Aside: Stano (epiandrosterone) converts to DHT via different enzymes than testosterone (3b-HSD and 17-HSD), so a so-called "DHT inhibitor" (5alpha-reductase inhibitor) like saw palmetto (is purported to be) would not inhibit this conversion anyway. Let me know if this wasn't very clear.
    Antus Labs
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Another question: Is there any bloodwork that proves that Talos is able to maintain healthy lipids on cycle?
    I'm not aware of any Talos blood work. People have been blindly taking bog-standard "cycle support" products that have little or no scientific evidence for their use for many years; at least in Talos the ingredients are thought-out and appropriately dosed.
    Antus Labs
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

There's nothing in Talos that is intended to prevent the conversion of testosterone (or anything else) to DHT.

Aside: Stano (epiandrosterone) converts to DHT via different enzymes than testosterone (3b-HSD and 17-HSD), so a so-called "DHT inhibitor" (5alpha-reductase inhibitor) like saw palmetto (is purported to be) would not inhibit this conversion anyway. Let me know if this wasn't very clear.
    Cool thanks! I actually didn't even think about it that way (in regards to different pathways). It makes sense...

Thanks,

Joe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Talos by Antaeus Labs
    By Veritatis in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 03:02 PM