Achilles Profile completely changed

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%

Achilles Profile completely changed

Hey guys, I was excited to get my hands on Achilles as I saw the dosage 2 caps for the Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca Extract to be 1,000mg on Nutraplanet's page, Zingiber at 600mg, Palmitoylethanolamide at 400mg and Siegesbeckia orientalis/Klrenol at 12mg.

Dividing that per cap means 500mg of Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca, 300mg Zingiber, 200mg PEA, and 6mg Klrenol.

The bottle I got now per cap has the Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca at 250mg, 150mg Zingiber, 100 PEA, Siegesbeckia orientalis at 75mg. Any reason why all dosages per cap got cut in half with the exception of Siegesbeckia orientalis. What Nutraplanet had on profile for 2 caps I have to take 4 caps for given the bottle I received. An explanation would be nice guys as I'm excited to try the product out but confused as to what happened.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    Hey guys, I was excited to get my hands on Achilles as I saw the dosage 2 caps for the Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca Extract to be 1,000mg on Nutraplanet's page, Zingiber at 600mg, Palmitoylethanolamide at 400mg and Siegesbeckia orientalis/Klrenol at 12mg.

Dividing that per cap means 500mg of Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca, 300mg Zingiber, 200mg PEA, and 6mg Klrenol.

The bottle I got now per cap has the Cissus and Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca at 250mg, 150mg Zingiber, 100 PEA, Siegesbeckia orientalis at 75mg. Any reason why all dosages per cap got cut in half with the exception of Siegesbeckia orientalis. What Nutraplanet had on profile for 2 caps I have to take 4 caps for given the bottle I received. An explanation would be nice guys as I'm excited to try the product out but confused as to what happened.
    I'll look into this, but I believe there may just be a bit of a labeling issue on nutraplanets end, for the labels I have are the same as what you describe...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That's not cool, so he essentially got half of what he expected...
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

I looked into it and the labels on nutraplanet are incorrect, and they have been contacted to have them fixed... Ando55 if you send me your address I can send you a free bottle so you get what you paid for
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    I looked into it and the labels on nutraplanet are incorrect, and they have been contacted to have them fixed... Ando55 if you send me your address I can send you a free bottle so you get what you paid for
    That's above and beyond service bro! Thank you and good thing to clear it up for future customers. Hopefully it helps me out as regular cissus by itself so far isn't doing so great.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    That's above and beyond service bro! Thank you and good thing to clear it up for future customers. Hopefully it helps me out as regular cissus by itself so far isn't doing so great.
    Thanks, we do our best. Though, you should feel some anti-inflammatory effects right away Achilles really seems to start kicking in about 1.5 weeks after you start using it. I am sure you will enjoy it...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I can second that information. Major relief in my shoulders after about 2 weeks at 2 caps in the morning and 2 at night (with food).
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%

I'm excited myself, so far got some relief already. Achilles going good so far!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I change my profile pic?
    By birdmandrums in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. Can you change your profile name?
    By Anonabloic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 10:50 PM
  3. change profile pic?
    By supershah in forum Pics
    Replies: 3