hvactech's 6 weeks of pure mass experience (log inside) MECHABOL
- 01-15-2013, 10:02 AM
- 01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
01-15-2013, 10:37 AM
01-15-2013, 10:49 AM
01-17-2013, 11:30 PM
just got my appetite back, went down 5lbs. extreme loss of motivation and have to decided to re configure my diet and continue stano for the remainder 1.5 weeks, then pct, then a slow steady cut till summer. on a good note, joints feel alot better and feel overall more "normal" but definately a loss of ego with the flat feeling, i didnt realize how swole mecha makes you feel until ive been off for a few days now. i will continue my cals in the 2700-3000 from now and until end of pct. besides maybe some strength gains i dont notice stano much at all, if anything it is helping me to maintain while i was sick in which is a good thing to say the least.
01-19-2013, 12:15 PM
03-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Now that it has been awhile since the completion of your cycle I was wondering how much of the gains in mass/strength you kept after pct.
I'm currently on week 4 of 6 and hoping to keep most of my gains. Gone from 184-194 thus far
03-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Im still maintaining at 183. Im currently in a cal deficient so strength is slightly lower but over all i havent " lost" anything....
03-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 661Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2003, 05:57 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2003, 10:31 PM
- By fizler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2003, 01:00 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 19Last Post: 12-11-2002, 02:09 PM