hvactech's 6 weeks of pure mass experience (log inside) MECHABOL

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. it basically has. hittin the gym tonight, one noticable thing since mecha is over is the muscle hardness/fullness has deminished. dont really feel anything off the stano.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    it basically has. hittin the gym tonight, one noticable thing since mecha is over is the muscle hardness/fullness has deminished. dont really feel anything off the stano.
    Id bet that the stano is helping to keep your energy up and should help with recovery too. I'd think at 1g/day you'd get some hardening effect too but maybe you're just feeling flat by comparison to the mecha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. actually i will be running 1200mg. im also feeling flat due to being somewhat ill
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    actually i will be running 1200mg. im also feeling flat due to being somewhat ill
    yeah that will definitely do it too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. just got my appetite back, went down 5lbs. extreme loss of motivation and have to decided to re configure my diet and continue stano for the remainder 1.5 weeks, then pct, then a slow steady cut till summer. on a good note, joints feel alot better and feel overall more "normal" but definately a loss of ego with the flat feeling, i didnt realize how swole mecha makes you feel until ive been off for a few days now. i will continue my cals in the 2700-3000 from now and until end of pct. besides maybe some strength gains i dont notice stano much at all, if anything it is helping me to maintain while i was sick in which is a good thing to say the least.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. calorie rehab:

tons of pb
    gallon of milk
    few shakes
    huge solid meal

back to 184
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Now that it has been awhile since the completion of your cycle I was wondering how much of the gains in mass/strength you kept after pct.

I'm currently on week 4 of 6 and hoping to keep most of my gains. Gone from 184-194 thus far

8. Im still maintaining at 183. Im currently in a cal deficient so strength is slightly lower but over all i havent " lost" anything....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Excellent news! Thank you sir!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  2. T-1 Final week 1! A learning experience!
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 05:57 PM
  3. Short cycling and 19Nor 2Weeks On/4 Weeks of
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 10:31 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 01:00 PM
  5. Last week of cycle.... HELP!
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19