Trenazone Mecha stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Trenazone Mecha stack?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Trenazone Mecha stack?

Do these two stack well? If yes, what would be an ideal run; I know Mecha is 17a so I'd be nervous running beyond 4 weeks. Thoughts?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    Do these two stack well? If yes, what would be an ideal run; I know Mecha is 17a so I'd be nervous running beyond 4 weeks. Thoughts?
    These 2 products do stack very well together especially if your looking to recomp. Although Mech is a 17a compound it is a very mild compound as well and you can indeed go for a 6 week cycle, if all your supports are lined up. Here is a simple cycle layout if your looking to run a 6 week cycle of Trenazone and Mech stacked.

Trenazone: 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
    Mechabol: 100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg **you can bump the last two weeks up to 125mg if you wish**
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

3. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    These 2 products do stack very well together especially if your looking to recomp. Although Mech is a 17a compound it is a very mild compound as well and you can indeed go for a 6 week cycle, if all your supports are lined up. Here is a simple cycle layout if your looking to run a 6 week cycle of Trenazone and Mech stacked.

Trenazone: 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
    Mechabol: 100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg **you can bump the last two weeks up to 125mg if you wish**
    Very nice! I just picked up 4 bottles of Trenazone and 2 bottles of Mecha, enough for 2 cycles. So Mecha is mild on the liver? Or a mild PH overall? I've read stuff saying P-Mag is super potent stuff! How would P-Mag compare to Epistane in terms of gains/sides? I understand that each user is different but they seem to be compareable on the androgenic/estrogenic scale ( I like the non-aromatizing compunds )

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    Very nice! I just picked up 4 bottles of Trenazone and 2 bottles of Mecha, enough for 2 cycles. So Mecha is mild on the liver? Or a mild PH overall? I've read stuff saying P-Mag is super potent stuff! How would P-Mag compare to Epistane in terms of gains/sides? I understand that each user is different but they seem to be compareable on the androgenic/estrogenic scale ( I like the non-aromatizing compunds )
    Mech is a mild compound but that does not necessarly mean it is any easier on the liver. Mech is a potent muscle building PH, but just milder compared to SD, Phera, or M1T for example. As far as sides/gains vs Epi, Mech will not be as dry as Epi and therefore should be easier on your joints. On a sides scale that really depends on the indvidual and how they react to the compound. Some people will get tons of sides, other wont experience a single side effect. So you will have to see how your body responds to the Mech/Trenazone.
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Littlefry,
    I have both Trenazone and Mechabol and I'm debating whether I should run them together or use them separately in different cycles. I have only one cycle under my belt (Forerunner products stack for 7 weeks) so I am thinking it might be wiser to try each compound independently. What are your thoughts here? Also what ancillary supports do you recommend for each compound. I'm thinking Aegis, CEL cycle support, taurine fish oil would be good for Mechabol and as far as Trenazone do you suggest using an AI while "on" or something to protect against prolactin levels? Thanks in advance for sharing your time and knowledge!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    Littlefry,
    I have both Trenazone and Mechabol and I'm debating whether I should run them together or use them separately in different cycles. I have only one cycle under my belt (Forerunner products stack for 7 weeks) so I am thinking it might be wiser to try each compound independently. What are your thoughts here? Also what ancillary supports do you recommend for each compound. I'm thinking Aegis, CEL cycle support, taurine fish oil would be good for Mechabol and as far as Trenazone do you suggest using an AI while "on" or something to protect against prolactin levels? Thanks in advance for sharing your time and knowledge!
    If it is only your second cycle I recommend running either Mech or Trenazone solo first.... although they do stack excellent together. For either compound the ancillary supports I recommend are hawthorne berry, celery seed extract, Aegis, and taurine for back pumps if you are prone to getting them. Plus a simple Pct of Novla or Clomid with some DAA, Creatine, and an AI if you feel you need it. For Mech 100mg-125mg for 6 weeks will suit you good or Trenazone 2-2.5ml for 6 weeks. Any more questions feel free to ask!

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Littlefry,
    You're the man, Thanks. I will take your advice and try just one compound or the other. On my last PH cycle I stacked three different products and did not see as big of gains as I had hoped. All three products were DHEA products though, which I know aren't very strong by themselves.

I am 5'9 169lbs 10-12%bf (just guessing on this) and I am very active (grappling/jiu jistu compeitor). I would be happy if, post PCT, I had an extra 5-7lbs lean muscle and 1% or so less BF. Some things I am hoping to find in a compound would be the following: 1. As little lethargy as possible, 2. Quick recover quickly from workouts 3. Nothing too dry that will punish my joints . My weekly workouts consist of weight lifting 3x/week, grappling 6x/week and HIIT 2x/week. Between Trenazone and Mechabol, which compound would best meet my goals/expectations? Thanks

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Littlefry,
    You're the man, Thanks. I will take your advice and try just one compound or the other. On my last PH cycle I stacked three different products and did not see as big of gains as I had hoped. All three products were DHEA products though, which I know aren't very strong by themselves.

I am 5'9 169lbs 10-12%bf (just guessing on this) and I am very active (grappling/jiu jistu compeitor). I would be happy if, post PCT, I had an extra 5-7lbs lean muscle and 1% or so less BF. Some things I am hoping to find in a compound would be the following: 1. As little lethargy as possible, 2. Quick recover quickly from workouts 3. Nothing too dry that will punish my joints . My weekly workouts consist of weight lifting 3x/week, grappling 6x/week and HIIT 2x/week. Between Trenazone and Mechabol, which compound would best meet my goals/expectations? Thanks
    With your current goals I would go with Trenazone for 6-8 weeks at a dosage of 2ml-2.5ml. You should easily be able to add 6-8lbs with Trenazone whiel dropping 1-2% bodyfat if your diet and cardio is all in check. From the looks of it you stay pretty active, so I would maybe up your calories to plus 500 cals on workout days, and keep them at maintance level on none workout days.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys,

I've seen many posts where people insist on running something like Stano alongside Tzone to help with libido. Is this correct? Is there any other big benefit to running Stano with Tzone? Since Stano converts to DHT I'm assuming it might help with things like bloat, muscle hardness, strength etc.? Again though, probably a bad idea for a someone, like me, who only has one cycle under their belt, but was still curious.

Also, my current plan is to wait until the beginning of Jan. to start Tzone but would like to start sooner. My reason for putting it off is this; my last cycle was 7 weeks of DHEA products (Forerunner Labs Mass/Bulk) and a 5 week PCT which according to everything I read deems a (7+5) 12 weeks off. Is this necessary for DHEA products or mostly for just DS products? Thanks.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys,

I've seen many posts where people insist on running something like Stano alongside Tzone to help with libido. Is this correct? Is there any other big benefit to running Stano with Tzone? Since Stano converts to DHT I'm assuming it might help with things like bloat, muscle hardness, strength etc.? Again though, probably a bad idea for a someone, like me, who only has one cycle under their belt, but was still curious.

Also, my current plan is to wait until the beginning of Jan. to start Tzone but would like to start sooner. My reason for putting it off is this; my last cycle was 7 weeks of DHEA products (Forerunner Labs Mass/Bulk) and a 5 week PCT which according to everything I read deems a (7+5) 12 weeks off. Is this necessary for DHEA products or mostly for just DS products? Thanks.
    Yes, many users do report a loss of libido while cycling Trenazone, so if that's a concern of yours, pick up some Stano.

Some people follow the time on + pct = time off and whatnot while others don't. It's up to you to decide when is right for you (or get labs and see where you're at). You probably weren't very shut down and 5 weeks of PCT seems like overkill for that cycle.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Yes, many users do report a loss of libido while cycling Trenazone, so if that's a concern of yours, pick up some Stano.

Some people follow the time on + pct = time off and whatnot while others don't. It's up to you to decide when is right for you (or get labs and see where you're at). You probably weren't very shut down and 5 weeks of PCT seems like overkill for that cycle.
    Yea, personally my libido didnt drop at all while on Trenazone. But, everyone is different. You could toss some stano in there at 600-800mg a day just to help with libido and overall well being and mood which most users report from stano.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Great guys, thanks for the info. I started preloading AI Cycle Support yesterday and will start Trenazone Sun. or Mon.. I have some Stano on hand but will probably hold on off on it, hair shedding scares me. Maybe I don't need to worry about it as I am 31 and show no shows of reducing hairline, thinning hair etc but I don't know. Depending on things go I am considering an 11-sterone bridge just to extend the cycle mainly. In regards to recommended dosing for Trenazone, when you guys recommend say 2ml for instance, that would be two full droppers filled up to 1.0 correct? What I mean is, that number isn't referring to how much active ingredient I should take 'cuz it looks like there is .75mg per 1ml according to the bottle. Since I am running this solo I will go as high as 2.0 or 2.5 and maybe even 3.0 depending on sides. The first week should I start with 1.0 or is kinda pointless ramping up? Does something like 1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/2.5 sound good? I might even add two more additional weeks of Trenazone depending on how things go. Thanks again for the tremendous customer support. Antaeus Labs is the sh*t!

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Start at 1ml for the first week, then bump to 1.5ml by the second week (if you're tolerating it well) and ramp up to 2.0ml. IMO, this would be best.
    Celtic Labs Rep

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Start at 1ml for the first week, then bump to 1.5ml by the second week (if you're tolerating it well) and ramp up to 2.0ml. IMO, this would be best.
    Agree'd. At your weight and height jackswift sml of Trenazone should be more than enough.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the honest opinions. I'm on day three of Trenazone at 1ml and using Ai cycle support, COQ10, Fish oil and Achilles. I can't imagine that the Trenazone is having any effect yet but I'm surprised my legs aren't screaming like they usually are the day after squats. I pushed hard yesterday too, I hope it's DOMS. That sh*t is the worst.Thanks again and can't wait to see the new products come out. I will definitely be scooping up some Taurus when it comes out and I really hope a new anabolic will be out soon to take the place of Mechabol!

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the honest opinions. I'm on day three of Trenazone at 1ml and using Ai cycle support, COQ10, Fish oil and Achilles. I can't imagine that the Trenazone is having any effect yet but I'm surprised my legs aren't screaming like they usually are the day after squats. I pushed hard yesterday too, I hope it's DOMS. That sh*t is the worst.Thanks again and can't wait to see the new products come out. I will definitely be scooping up some Taurus when it comes out and I really hope a new anabolic will be out soon to take the place of Mechabol!
    Sounds good man. We have a couple future products in the pipe-line just keep your eyes open.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Keep us updated Jack
    Celtic Labs Rep

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Keep us updated Jack
    Will do. I finished week 1 last Tuesday and then bumped up Trenazone to 1.5 and so far so good. No sides and not much of difference yet, but I do already feel like my muscles look more pronounced and I'm feeling a little leaner. Can't wait to see how I feel in a week or so after I bump up to 2.0ml. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again for the support.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Will do. I finished week 1 last Tuesday and then bumped up Trenazone to 1.5 and so far so good. No sides and not much of difference yet, but I do already feel like my muscles look more pronounced and I'm feeling a little leaner. Can't wait to see how I feel in a week or so after I bump up to 2.0ml. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again for the support.

At 2ml while on a lean bulking cycle I had some serious vascularity going on! Plus strenght went through the roof....

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Littlefry, That's great to hear. Day one of week three started today and I upped my dose to 2ml, so I'm excited to see how this week goes! So far I'm up 5 lbs, which is a lot! I have also upped all my macros considerably going into this cycle so that probably explains some of the weight gain. Also I think I'm retaining a little bit of water as well. Anyways I have felt just fine so far with few negative sides to speak of other than, more muscle fullness, improved strength, and a greater anaerobic threshold as well as recovery. Today though I definitely noticed I was much much more irritable easily angered, also experienced one fairly minor headache. Now, none of this was a big deal at all! In fact these may have been sheer coincidence as work was stressful this morning and could have been the real cause. Also last night during an intense sparring session I started getting really hot, more so than usual and even after the round, I remained hot. Not a big deal but wondering if others are experiencing this.

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Littlefry, That's great to hear. Day one of week three started today and I upped my dose to 2ml, so I'm excited to see how this week goes! So far I'm up 5 lbs, which is a lot! I have also upped all my macros considerably going into this cycle so that probably explains some of the weight gain. Also I think I'm retaining a little bit of water as well. Anyways I have felt just fine so far with few negative sides to speak of other than, more muscle fullness, improved strength, and a greater anaerobic threshold as well as recovery. Today though I definitely noticed I was much much more irritable easily angered, also experienced one fairly minor headache. Now, none of this was a big deal at all! In fact these may have been sheer coincidence as work was stressful this morning and could have been the real cause. Also last night during an intense sparring session I started getting really hot, more so than usual and even after the round, I remained hot. Not a big deal but wondering if others are experiencing this.
    I had some slight headaches for 1-2 days when I upped my dose to 2ml. But, they subsided shorty.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys, quick question. Do you see any potential problems with running a 3 week (400/600/300) 11-oxo bridge following 6+ wees of Trenazone? Almost 3 weeks in and things are still going great with this solo cycle. 2.0ml has been awesome and I'm thinking I'll run 2.0 one more week before jumping up to 2.5ml. I have only used Clomid before but was thinking about giving Torem a try (i have both on hand) for pct and was wondering if one would be better than the other after coming off Trenazone? Thanks for all the advice! Oh yeah, on a side note Achilles kicks ass. I'm not quick to throw on compliments on joint supps as most haven't done much for me. I have been recovering from a beat up meniscus and an injured shoulder and both have been feeling better than ever!

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys, quick question. Do you see any potential problems with running a 3 week (400/600/300) 11-oxo bridge following 6+ wees of Trenazone? Almost 3 weeks in and things are still going great with this solo cycle. 2.0ml has been awesome and I'm thinking I'll run 2.0 one more week before jumping up to 2.5ml. I have only used Clomid before but was thinking about giving Torem a try (i have both on hand) for pct and was wondering if one would be better than the other after coming off Trenazone? Thanks for all the advice! Oh yeah, on a side note Achilles kicks ass. I'm not quick to throw on compliments on joint supps as most haven't done much for me. I have been recovering from a beat up meniscus and an injured shoulder and both have been feeling better than ever!
    I used to use 11-oxo to bridge into PCT quite frequently back in the day when Patrick Arnold recommend it. I havent done that in a while but it helps to level out cortisol levels and maintain your gains from Trenazone before going straight into PCT, so I see no problem with using this methode in your case to end your cycle and bridge into PCT.

That being said I would run the 11-oxo at 600-800mg for the 3 week bridge into PCT. If I remember correctly Patrick said the "sweet-spot" to bridge into PCT was 600mg, so shoot for that for the 3 week bridge. Either Clomid or Torem will be fine, the decision on which to use is really up to you.

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

My weight been fluctuating a little but I am up about 7-8 lbs so far which I am extremely happy about. I found when I gave myself a little more recovery time I started putting weight on faster and my bf has stayed the same as far as I can tell. Strength increase is very noticeable. There hasn't been any side effect either, or at least any negative ones. I am very very happy with Trenazone and highly recommend it! Also, my bad knee has felt great, not sure if that is the Achilles working, the Trenazone or combination of both. So I am already running 2.5 and feeling awesome and I'm thinking of bumping up to 3.0 for my last week before starting 11-oxo bridge. When I stop Trenazone and begin bridge should I also run an AI to keep rebound estro at bay? I have Formeron on hand if need be, would you guys use it? If so. maybe suggest dosing recommendations and should I taper dose? Also should I run the Formeron through PCT? Thanks in advance and I apologize for my ignorance.

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

My weight been fluctuating a little but I am up about 7-8 lbs so far which I am extremely happy about. I found when I gave myself a little more recovery time I started putting weight on faster and my bf has stayed the same as far as I can tell. Strength increase is very noticeable. There hasn't been any side effect either, or at least any negative ones. I am very very happy with Trenazone and highly recommend it! Also, my bad knee has felt great, not sure if that is the Achilles working, the Trenazone or combination of both. So I am already running 2.5 and feeling awesome and I'm thinking of bumping up to 3.0 for my last week before starting 11-oxo bridge. When I stop Trenazone and begin bridge should I also run an AI to keep rebound estro at bay? I have Formeron on hand if need be, would you guys use it? If so. maybe suggest dosing recommendations and should I taper dose? Also should I run the Formeron through PCT? Thanks in advance and I apologize for my ignorance.
    No need to apologize man! Im here to help out. As far as running an AI to keep estro at bay I have never found myself to personally have any estro issues after stopping Trenazone. But, if you are concerned with estro rebound then by all means you could run an AI to keep estro at bay during PCT and even your 11-oxo bridge. Dosing of formeron is really up to you. I would run it for 4 weeks with your PCT, and taper as needed.

26. Advanced Member
    Answers

whats the best gyno prevention on trenazone? ai or serm or isnt it that bad for gyno?

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    whats the best gyno prevention on trenazone? ai or serm or isnt it that bad for gyno?
    Trenazone isnt that bad when it comes to gyno related case's. That being said 10mg nolva EOD should be fine while on cycle to help combat gyno signs, or you could use an AI...its really up to you and how gyno sensative/prone you are with certain anabolic compounds.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, my Trenazone cycle has been great except for a recent case of awful insomnia. Can you guys recommend a sleep aid? I've tried some stuff from Walgreens containing melatonin, gaba, 5-htp and it didn't do **** for me. Also I've tried low doses of Xanax and Ambien with no luck. Please, someone help! On a high note, I am holding strong at ten pounds up with great strength gains. I will definitely be using Trenazone again in the future probably in the form of a stack. Additionally I am now at 3.0 every day with no indication of elevated estrogen, gyno, water retention, or skin irritation and I even use the same appliction sites. On Wednesday I will start my 11 sterone bridge w/ pump spray.

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

If you aren't already taking Trenazone in the morning, I would consider taking it as early in the day as possible in order to fall asleep better at night.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, my Trenazone cycle has been great except for a recent case of awful insomnia. Can you guys recommend a sleep aid? I've tried some stuff from Walgreens containing melatonin, gaba, 5-htp and it didn't do **** for me. Also I've tried low doses of Xanax and Ambien with no luck. Please, someone help! On a high note, I am holding strong at ten pounds up with great strength gains. I will definitely be using Trenazone again in the future probably in the form of a stack. Additionally I am now at 3.0 every day with no indication of elevated estrogen, gyno, water retention, or skin irritation and I even use the same appliction sites. On Wednesday I will start my 11 sterone bridge w/ pump spray.
    Good to hear that your loving Trenazone so much. Its one of my top favorite products on the market, ps. it was a top product in my stash before i became and Antaeus Rep. With the sleeping issues as cbidlasi stated try taking it early in the morning. When on Trenazone I never experienced any insomnia issues.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenazone and Pmag stacking questions
    By TheMaharaja in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:02 PM
  2. What to stack Trenazone with
    By beastball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 05:45 PM
  3. ultradrol and trenazone stack your thoughts?
    By evolved in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 03:09 PM
  4. Mdrol/Trenazone/Epi stack
    By sm0831 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:44 PM