"No Longer Human" Antaeus Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

"No Longer Human" Antaeus Stack

Attention all! We are currently offering a "No Longer Human" stack on our website for a limited time only. For $170 you get a stack which includes the following:

1 Bottle Mechabol
    2 Bottles Trenazone
    1 Bottle Axon
    1 Bottle Demiurge

**Free Antaeus Labs T-Shirt**

Bulking season has begun, and this is the perfect stack to help you gain some quality lean mass!
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

I'm probably not ready for PH's/steroids yet (or at least not that heavy of a cycle), but I just wanted to say that you have given it the coolest-sounding name of any stack EVER.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I'm probably not ready for PH's/steroids yet (or at least not that heavy of a cycle), but I just wanted to say that you have given it the coolest-sounding name of any stack EVER.
    They don't only make those types of products. Demiurge is a nootropic and axxon is for energy.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Demiurge makes me want to sleep but I haven't tried Axxon yet. Only tried demiurge 3 times, 1 cap each time. Each time I got really sleepy. Need to try Axxon next.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry
    Attention all! We are currently offering a "No Longer Human" stack on our website for a limited time only. For $170 you get a stack which includes the following:

1 Bottle Mechabol
    2 Bottles Trenazone
    1 Bottle Axon
    1 Bottle Demiurge

**Free Antaeus Labs T-Shirt**

Bulking season has begun, and this is the perfect stack to help you gain some quality lean mass!
    Mmmm this stacked with 500mg of test yummy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%

Waiting to see if you guys come out with a fat burner. That would be pretty cool.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

Yea, I like the name to!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    They don't only make those types of products. Demiurge is a nootropic and axxon is for energy.
    Exactly. Demiurge is a nootropic that can be used in a variety of situations. From studying, to pre-workout its a great product. I also love the energy from Axon, plus no crash or jitters make it an excellent PreWO stim source.

Demiurge makes me want to sleep but I haven't tried Axxon yet. Only tried demiurge 3 times, 1 cap each time. Each time I got really sleepy. Need to try Axxon next.
    Thats a weird side. You taking the Demiurge with or without food? You dose at 1 cap is pretty small dose considering most users report dosing at 4 caps min. Axon is an excellent product 2-3 caps and your set... Ive pushed it to 4 caps of Axon on a couple occasions but I was to cracked out and I didnt like that over-stim feeling. 2-3 caps seems to be the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That would be a sick combo...test, trenazone, and mech. Lean mass for days!!!!

Waiting to see if you guys come out with a fat burner. That would be pretty cool.
    I have brought this up with Jake before. A unique fat-burner would be a great addition to our line up!
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%

I only dosed it at 1 cap each of times I took demiurge. Each time I felt sleepy yet at the same time kind of anxious. Like half ready to drop on the bed and just pass out. The way I can describe it is it is the feeling you get right before you pass out but it is long term 2-3 hours of feeling like that. You guys really need to make samples of these types of products. Demiurge is out for me, so I'm either gonna trade it or throw it in the garbage. Seems like kind of a waste when I could have just tried it out with a sample pack that contained, say 4 pills.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

sweet stack, awating to run mechabol, then ultradrol
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post

Exactly. Demiurge is a nootropic that can be used in a variety of situations. From studying, to pre-workout its a great product. I also love the energy from Axon, plus no crash or jitters make it an excellent PreWO stim source.
    Do you guys offer samples of Axon? Looks interesting...
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

Still waiting to hear from the AL rep about my bottles of Demiurge. I responded to my old phenylpiracetam, but I took 1.5g of this in 1 hour and felt absolutely nothing.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

I only dosed it at 1 cap each of times I took demiurge. Each time I felt sleepy yet at the same time kind of anxious. Like half ready to drop on the bed and just pass out. The way I can describe it is it is the feeling you get right before you pass out but it is long term 2-3 hours of feeling like that. You guys really need to make samples of these types of products. Demiurge is out for me, so I'm either gonna trade it or throw it in the garbage. Seems like kind of a waste when I could have just tried it out with a sample pack that contained, say 4 pills.
    Im sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Demiurge. Jake has said no one has ever had this effect before, the total opp effect should be taking place. Enhanced focus and energy. He is looking into what could be causing this "super - lethargy" for you. We are working on offering up samples as we speak. I would look to trade it, there are lots of fans of Demiurge that would be willing to pay/trade for it on various forums.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sweet stack, awating to run mechabol, then ultradrol
    Mech is a quality product, good lean mass gains with more of a recomp effect. However, Im unable to now comment on the UD now that it has been disco'd.

Do you guys offer samples of Axon? Looks interesting...
    We are working on samples as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Still waiting to hear from the AL rep about my bottles of Demiurge. I responded to my old phenylpiracetam, but I took 1.5g of this in 1 hour and felt absolutely nothing.
    Jake, said that there is potential for non-responders which sadly may be your case. However being that you have used nootropics before and especially phenylpiracetam base he is looking into why you might not particually not respond to Demiurge. Sorry for making you wait, but Jake is a busy man an it takes him some time to respond back.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I hear someone is running 150mg of mechabol daily (75mg 2x ED) plus 500mg of test a week.

HMM
    Celtic Labs Rep
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I hear someone is running 150mg of mechabol daily (75mg 2x ED) plus 500mg of test a week.

HMM
    At some point during a cut/recomp I plan on running Mech at 150mg-200mg a day for 5 weeks frontloaded with 2-3ml of Trenazone.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

I am doing some studing for my 2nd cycle to be run in Dec. Currently in a 4 week run of Decavol and 4-AD.

If I ran Mechabol and Trenazone for 6 weeks, does this sound like a good PCT? I already have all this on hand:

Clomid 50,50,25,25
    DAA 8 weeks
    Erase 8 weeks
    Anabeta 8 weeks
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am doing some studing for my 2nd cycle to be run in Dec. Currently in a 4 week run of Decavol and 4-AD.

If I ran Mechabol and Trenazone for 6 weeks, does this sound like a good PCT? I already have all this on hand:

Clomid 50,50,25,25
    DAA 8 weeks
    Erase 8 weeks
    Anabeta 8 weeks
    That does sound like a fine PCT. Although for the first 3-4 day I would bump the clomid up to 100, and than 50/50/25/25 as you have planned.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    That does sound like a fine PCT. Although for the first 3-4 day I would bump the clomid up to 100, and than 50/50/25/25 as you have planned.

Gotcha. I realize doing the DAA, Erase and Anabeta for 8 weeks may be overkill, but I have run those as standalones with great results and prefer 8 weeks when I do. I figure I'll just extend them past PCT.

I am still up in the air on if I am going to do this stack or a Alphamass/Alphabulk run. Goals are bulking and strength gains. I am sitting at 184 right now, want to get to about 195 by the end of Feb., then going to do my first ever real strict all out cut.

Similar Forum Threads

1. No longer rotten inside, but....
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 11:20 PM
  2. Why is YJ no longer a Mod?
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 03:59 PM
  3. Upjohn Pharmacy No Longer Exists
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4