Geneslin Gamma - AnabolicMinds.com

Geneslin Gamma

  1. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,843
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Geneslin Gamma


    I know people got extremely sick using the "beta" version of this product. Whatever happened to it?. Have you given up re-working the formula?. Anything new coming out not ph/ps related?

  2. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I know people got extremely sick using the "beta" version of this product. Whatever happened to it?. Have you given up re-working the formula?. Anything new coming out not ph/ps related?
    They got extremely sick? How sick did they get? I heard about this, but it was kept hush hush pretty well, I must admit. I wonder the same thing, if they are still working on its formula, etc.
  3. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,843
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    They got extremely sick? How sick did they get? I heard about this, but it was kept hush hush pretty well, I must admit. I wonder the same thing, if they are still working on its formula, etc.
    Clear your PM's FOG.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JakeAntaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    812

    Reputation

    I wouldn't say that anybody got extremely sick... but cramping and nausea were far too common. The product is in reformulation -- but there's so much stuff in 'the pipeline' that I can really offer no assumptions as to when Beta#2 (gamma?) shall begin. I can only promise you that, when it does, v2 will be a more complete PPAR modulator and will induce none of the adverse sides noticed by the first group of beta testers.

    -Jake
  5. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,843
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAntaeus View Post
    I wouldn't say that anybody got extremely sick... but cramping and nausea were far too common. The product is in reformulation -- but there's so much stuff in 'the pipeline' that I can really offer no assumptions as to when Beta#2 (gamma?) shall begin. I can only promise you that, when it does, v2 will be a more complete PPAR modulator and will induce none of the adverse sides noticed by the first group of beta testers.

    -Jake

    That is great. I've been waiting for you to come out with some non-ph/ps type products. You have a great company and awesome customer service, eager to try some new products from you!.
  6. New Member
    JakeAntaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    812

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That is great. I've been waiting for you to come out with some non-ph/ps type products. You have a great company and awesome customer service, eager to try some new products from you!.
    I really appreciate the support!!! A few non-hormonal products besides this one are actually in the works. There's a polyenylphosphatidylcholine/TUDCA product which should see a limited release within the next month or so; a different one for December (I hope!) which I cannot say much about yet, except to mention that it's designed to help people put on weight and that it reduces energy expenditure; and there are also others that we're testing and mulling over.

    ...A couple of new hormones are also in development. It's going to be a busy few months for me, I think...

    If a product is announced which catches your eye, just PM me & I'll get a bottle over to you.

    Thanks again!
    -Jake
  7. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Power
    84916

    Reputation Reputation

    Can't wait for these new products to hit the shelves! I'm about a week into Trenazone cycle and feeling it already. I will be purchasing many more products as they get released. As stated earlier, customer service and quality are second to none! I have my eyes on TUDCA. Keep up the quality Jake!
  8. New Member
    JakeAntaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    812

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Can't wait for these new products to hit the shelves! I'm about a week into Trenazone cycle and feeling it already. I will be purchasing many more products as they get released. As stated earlier, customer service and quality are second to none! I have my eyes on TUDCA. Keep up the quality Jake!
    Your kind words are VERY much appreciated, my friend!
  9. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Clear your PM's FOG.
    forceofgreen at gmail dot com.... I select all my messages and click delete and it doesn't work. When my account went from gold to registered user, a buncha stuff maybe got screwed up.
  10. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    whats geneslin gamma?

    gaba analogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    whats geneslin gamma?

    gaba analogue?
    If i remember correctly i thought it was a leucine derivitive that affected glucose levels, like a GDA.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow, that's pretty interesting. 4-isoluecine ~~~ ? The fenugreek extract stuff?

    Man I didn't know Antaeus had anything other than Ultra Drol lol. IMO if they come out with that TUCDA product and something to run while you're NOT on UD.... It'd be perfect...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I can't wait to see the new stuff!
  14. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I saw a single comment on this but nothing more.

    Companies are often very subtle about only publicly beta testing the stuff they already know is good, as a publicity stunt more than anything sometimes.

    I think testing something and being completely honest and saying something didn't work is admirable. I would keep up to date with companies testing things frequently, even if a lot of them didn't work out. It at least looks like they are trying to be innovative as well as showing they are honest. I think it creates trust more than a company that hypes their beta products and never shows anything not working.

    I have no dealings with Antaeus at all, being natural and being in the UK. I just wanted to chime in on this thread. A company that declares some products being tested did not work comes across as very honest.

    Best of luck with the line, especially the natural stuff- us guys don't want to be left behind!

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Power
    84916

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I saw a single comment on this but nothing more.

    Companies are often very subtle about only publicly beta testing the stuff they already know is good, as a publicity stunt more than anything sometimes.

    I think testing something and being completely honest and saying something didn't work is admirable. I would keep up to date with companies testing things frequently, even if a lot of them didn't work out. It at least looks like they are trying to be innovative as well as showing they are honest. I think it creates trust more than a company that hypes their beta products and never shows anything not working.

    I have no dealings with Antaeus at all, being natural and being in the UK. I just wanted to chime in on this thread. A company that declares some products being tested did not work comes across as very honest.

    Best of luck with the line, especially the natural stuff- us guys don't want to be left behind!

    Ben
    I second this! This is how it should be, instead of peddling garbage products out to the public. Honest products by an honest company is sure to have a great/loyal following as time passes. Much respect!
  16. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    120264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sounds interesting! hopfully the new one will be better:-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  17. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,843
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump for updates!.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gamma 0
    By dermoplast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:47 AM
  2. gamma-o
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. Gamma-O or Gamma No?
    By TheBenMan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:25 AM
  4. Gamma-o
    By bigman1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:56 AM
  5. Gamma-O
    By EasyEJL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 06:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in